Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRon.is.magic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: marauder

Will it contain Kriyaansh too ?

Basically, its going to be about SwaRon.. but yeah, it will contain a few portions of kriyaansh.. just a few 😊
...Pwinch3ss... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey m very much surprise yr ki sharon ka character accha dikhaya hai thnx to u plz do add me in ur pm list and send me the pm when u gonna update plz plz plz...*puppy dog face*...m eagerly waiting for ur update...😃

Originally posted by: ...Pwinch3ss...

hey m very much surprise yr ki sharon ka character accha dikhaya hai thnx to u plz do add me in ur pm list and send me the pm when u gonna update plz plz plz...*puppy dog face*...m eagerly waiting for ur update...😃

Awww 😊 I'll surely let u knw 😊
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great concept !! plz pm me when u update next ;):)
followers thumbnail
nice & continue writting...😊
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept please pm me when you update :D
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the concept n the start it is amazing so plz pm me when u update
                                   PART 2 UPDATED

And just then  enters Rey, the "Mr. Handsome" of the college.  ( Yeah I know the college has just started, but ever since the college has started a few of the girls have tried to pataoify him, so he should be handsome, right ? :P ) Moving on, He is Sharon's childhood buddy and the lead dancer of team dazzlers. (Oh wait, Yeh toh maine bataya hi nahi  :P Dazzlers is a team of 6 dancers, namely ' Sharon, Simmi, Rinni, Nilesh, Vicky and Reyaansh . Apparently, they all went to the same school, and all of them are really passionate about dancing. They have pooled in various trophies for their school and are now ready to do the same for St. Louis. Go dazzlers, wooo :D :P )

Back to the story, Till now Sharon had forgotten about herself being angry on Rey . She seemed to be occupied with Swayam's pictures.

Rey : So guys, wassup ?

Nil : Dude, thank god tu aagya! Nahi toh Sharon  tujhe maar hi daalti aaj.
Rey : Oh freak! Is it ? itna bhi late kahan hu main ?! btw, what is she busy doing?
Nil : *wonders* Oh I don't know. Abhi toh ekdum jungle billi ki tarah gusse mein ghum rahi thi :P
Rey :  Jungli billi ? *laughs* batau kya usse tune kya bola? *winks*
Nil : *filmy style* naaahiii..  maaf karde mere bhai. Itni jaldi upar nahi jaana chahta main.
Rey : Chal chhod diya tujhe :P Acha sun, you continue, main Sharon se milke aaya. Sorry toh banta hai .
Nil : Bilkul banta hai boss :P
*Rey goes and stands next to Sharon*
Rey : Hi Sharon *big grin*
(But Sharon is lost in Swayam's pictures and doesn't reply. Rey looks at her and waves. Still no reply. Eventually, he takes away the cellphone from her hand)
Rey :  HELLOOO SHARON ? 
Sh : Ah.. Oh.. Hi Rey.
Rey :  madam lost haan ? *looks at Swayam's picture* And Swayam ka phone tumhare paas kaise?
Sh : Swayam ?
Rey : Yeah, Swayam Shekhawat. The guy in the pic ?!
Sh : Oh, so he's Swayam ! How do u knw him ?
Rey :  Wo I met him this morning. Awesome guy!
Sh : Oh, I see.
Rey :  Maine logon ko phone no.s exchange karte huye suna tha, tum dono ne toh phone hi exchange kar liya *laughs*
Sh : *straight face *
Rey : *stops laughing* Okay, sorry! Bad joke :P
Sh : VERY bad joke.  And btw,  you are late.
Rey :  Kya karun, yeh ladkiyan peecha hi nahi chhodti  :P
Sh : *sarcastically* yeah yeah.. Mr. Celebrity ! -_-

Before they could talk further,
  an announcement is made and all the first year students are asked to assemble in the atrium. Okay, so you know how hyper we teens get at times . :P All of them rush to the atrium as if they had been called there for a PARTY! Lol

As all of them were heading towards the atrium, Sharon and Swayam bump into each other again. (Kismat Connection, you know :P lol) Sharon rubbing her head, looks up angrily, only to find that it is none other than Swayam whom she bumped into. Suddenly, the angry look vanishes and she has a big smile on her face.
 Both of them look at each other and start laughing.

Sh: *trying to stop laughing* S.. So.. we've met again and that too in the same manner.
  What a coincidence! *laughs again*
Sw : Coincidence ? Might be destiny  ;)
Sh : destiny? *looks a bit confused* Ah, anyways.. here's your cell.  It got exchanged.
Sw : Oh yeah,  here's yours *smiles*
Sh : So?
Sw : ummm..
Sh : *puts her hand forward* btw, I'm Sharon Raiprakash
Sw : * holds Sharon's hand for a handshake* Swayam.. Swayam Shekhawat.

Before they could talk further, the stupid announcement is made once again. I tell you, yeh principals romance ki band baja dete hai :P

Sw:
  Eh! Lets go ?
Sh : Chalo
Sw : *moves aside like a gentleman and allows Sharon to move ahead first* (Awww, this guy I tell you :P )
Sh : *puts her finger below her nose to hide her  blushing smile*

Sharon moves ahead and Swayam follows her. On reaching the atrium, both of them stand together. (EEEP MOMENT)

Princi : So, I expect that
  all the first year students have gathered here. (and goes on blabbering) Blah Blah Blah! (Uff! Yeh princis, koi sune na sune, inhe bolna zaroor hai  ) :P

(And like everyone, Swayam and Sharon are bored of Mr. Princi too,
  both of them looking at each other, wanting to talk, but feeling shy. Later, The dazzlers join them. And Amar, who is Swayam's friend, calls Swayam  to stand with him.  Aur, na chahte huye bhi Swayam & Sharon juda ho jaate hai :'( :p
Just a few mintues later, they are shocked :O Dekhe toh zara kya hua :P

Princi : Swayam Shekhwat and Sharon Raiprakash, our two new cultural secretaries. Yes guys, instead of just one, we are having two CS this year! *claps* come on stage guys.

Both of them are shocked. Like really :P They move up the stage looking at their friends and everyone else.  And fortunately, they bump into each other again.  ( Common guys, FF hai, itna toh chalta hai :P )

Sh : Ouch!

Sw : THIRD time :P
Sh : Coincidence !
Sw : Destiny ? ;)

(Fir bola princi, romance ki band :P )

Princi : So guys, these are your new CS. Let's have a round of applause for them.

Sw : So Hi Miss CS.

Sh : Hi Mr. CS.

Both of them laugh and shake hands OFFICIALLY :D

Edited by SwaRon.is.magic - 12 years ago
followers thumbnail
really vry good...😃 keep on writting...😊
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eee luvv  itt!!! haiee destiny <3