Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
even after the break i expect nthin excitin..kya yaar..abhijit sir will remember d password at the peak point of climax and happy ending..nt much excitin climax..
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Though i dnt understand a single word still he is looking very sweet 😳😍

😕 Abhi sir spoke Marathi??? Now I am seriously getting a doubt if I am dozing off in between ... 
Well.. What did he say???
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astonish

Hmm... Looking at the case... I think they must have shot that scene... But then edited it due to shortage of time...Thinking it was the least important... Look at the scenes.. I don't see any less important scene,.., so..they edited it to make it short

I agree but still its also important & they can shorten the scene but why totally off...its looking very odd...
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

😕 Abhi sir spoke Marathi??? Now I am seriously getting a doubt if I am dozing off in between ... 
Well.. What did he say???

Actually i dnt understand what he said to that person when he was in disguise so i thought it may be in other language...
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was sweet to hear Adi sir speak in marathi.
BUT, why are they bent on destroying his character? Will somebody like Abhijit ever make a mistake like taking out his mobile in front of the killer and go into the house without informing his fellow officers including Daya? get locked in a room and speak with a load of emotion to a killer?

This episode has been  a big let down. I switched off the TV and to put my mood in a better frame going out for a moonlit walk with my dog. Yes at this time of the night. you see the police in my area is just like the CID team good in their job. Safe to walk about in the night. 

I need to experience this safety to know that police force is not as dumb as they showed it to be in today's episode. Especially an elite force like the CID.

Most of you may not feel this ,but I felt that today they have betrayed the character of Abhijit for an all time low.well my mood is really bad. 'll go for this walk and clear my mood.
kya laash count, kya superman stunts , kya hitting Abhijit on the head. i'll stop here before I say something really sharp and go for a soothing walk. goodnight all.
astonish thumbnail
How can they not note down the number 😡
There was the password witten on his leg and at the last minute they are trying to remember the number!!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was a very stupid end. They ruined it. I am willing to ignore many things but where was the need for Abhijeet to show off his fighting skills in the end? A slap by Daya would have been enough. How did they de-fuse the bomb? Why did they abruptly cut that scene? Did I doze off?Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
I think they cut lots of scenes to shorten the episode...
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read the entire discussion. Will watch the epi now!
astonish thumbnail
Vis... The password was very much written on Neil's leg... They simply remembered the number and diffused it... As data sir said...it was the reverse of the number written on his leg... And guess what they were wondering if it was 7 or 8 written on his leg..

Abhi sirs fight at the end was totally necessary... And looked silly..who was the boss??? And why did he do all this..., was I so sleepy or ignorant or was all this stuff royally ignored...

Well... I think I will have to read the WU ... Before commenting too... I seem to have missed a lots of conversation in the case