Totally rubbish story

Mishti13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW I thought this channel would bring the different and youth story but look here it's really crap and rubbish story come on make something new I mean this is the same story from each other just different style and different characters...that's why the trp's are going down as well hehehe Now I am little satisfied that this channel didn't let the old serials to continue from Star One..all fan's curse are finally are coming true...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No this show story is so nice ,something really new and yeah there is no saas bahu like starone ðŸ˜Š

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti13

WOW I thought this channel would bring the different and youth story but look here it's really crap and rubbish story come on make something new I mean this is the same story from each other just different style and different characters...that's why the trp's are going down as well hehehe Now I am little satisfied that this channel didn't let the old serials to continue from Star One..all fan's curse are finally are coming true...

Agree. Disgusting storyline!
Mishti13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anaa-Shanak

No this show story is so nice ,something really new and yeah there is no saas bahu like starone ðŸ˜Š

OH really..really new story..it's same story on love triangle and blah blah bhal at least saas bahu drama shows some morals, values unlike this so called cheap manan...okay he didn't have any bad intentions.then why did he hid about him being married...he is literary behind money and Riya knows that fact and that is why she is using him to satisfy her ego and so called love...come on if this is new story...Life Okay promised to give totally different and youth shows not like this??