Brief written update for 30th March(hetal-bejal co

sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry Guys,yesterday its my friends bday and  i went for party and couldnt gave the update.happy weekend everyone.

Bejal yells at bharti and then strats for mona.says she loved anu and now so soon how can she give anu's place to someone else.And starts cursing aditya.Kalpesh tries to stop her but bejal wont listen.Mona feels sad and leaves from there.

Mona goes to her room and takes Anu's picture and says he only told to move on with life and she loves hi ma lot and following his words and asks did she made any mistake and bharti comes and supports mona and says she is doing and accepting this marriage for sake of their family and aditya also supports bharti and mona says why she saved her from death,instead she could have died..

Bharti says she aved Mona to save all their lives and aditya says how can they let her happen anything and bharti says dont listen to bejal's words and we all know what she is.

Bejal goes to bedi's house and vimmy-taayji having a chat and they welcomes bejal and she starts yelling mona infront of them and vimmy stops her and supports mona.then bejal says its waste to say anything infront of you and she came here to invite you for evening dinner as monarani ordered.hetal comes and bejal-hetal greets each other and vimmy-taayji leaves inside.

Hetal is very enthuastic to see phui and they both start taunting bedi's.inside vimmy-taayji discuss if hetal tells truth to bejal,...while they are doing,hetal tells that vimmy is pregnant and bejal is shocked and also they both makes fun of vimmy.taayji comes to hetal and takes her away and asks did he told this matter to bejal.She says no and she know that our house matter ,we shouldnt share and i know how to make my family's pride and taayji feels happy for hetal's words and leaves.

Hetal-bejal goes to room and stars their yelling and bejal says now she has a plan and everyone will get bomb blasted with this and hetal want to knwo about it.bejal says with this bomd ,mona also will get taunted from bahrti.they  both are vry happy.

Mona is reading all the food on dining table and bharti comes there and bejal also and says there is not even a single dish that anu's favourite and stars yelling at mona.bharti supports mona and bejal leaves.

Karan warns hetal that if his family faces any insult there,then i will leave you there itself forever and hetal is a bit scared.

All bedi's comes to gandhi's house and greets each other.and mona sees vimmy not active and asks,vimmy says nothing and all sists and are quiet.Bharti asks what happened all are sad.Hetal-bejal are very happy for the next happening.

Edited by sadhanalov - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for update..happy weekend to you too
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks ...
 I really hope that Hetal and Bijal get what they deserve before this show ends...such dispicable creatures !!!!!
kalakaari thumbnail
Thanks for the update..I am waiting for it 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hetal and Bejal needs To Be Taught A Good Lesson From Mona.
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thaks a lot for ur update.
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heal needs to get a slap from Karan and mona
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont know why bijal is always trying to bring Mona down.. it was Mona who begged everyone to let Bijal stay here and asked everyone to forgive Bijal.. The evil witch has never supported Mona no matter what.. not even when mona was dying..
and hetal is such a spoiled mean brat.. she needs to be put in place by none other than Karan.. she insulted every single person at her in laws and almost everyone at her matka.. it was mona who got her married to karan and supported her but hetal seems to have forgotten all that