eagerly w8in 4 da nxt part x
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti

thanks Maansee

here I share this with you all

GOOD EVENING DEAR FRIENDS

Give thousand chances to your enemy to become ur friend, But don't give a single chance to your friend to become your enemy" 

It's 'World Best Friends Week' send this to all Your good friends.Even me, if I am one of them. See how many you get back. 
If u get more than 3 u r really, a lovable person...I am waiting 

It's National Friendship Week.

Show your friends how much you care. 

Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND!

Even if it means sending
it back to the personwho sent it to you. 

If it comes back to you,
then you will know youhave a circle of friends. 

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED. 

- Few
R
- Relations 
I
- In
- Earth 
- Never
- Die 

love u shruti... 
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Ch:1 (general introduction)

She was as usual not able to control her urge to pick the raw mangoes, she just climbed the tree and picked one and as she was trying to eat it she slipped

THUD!!!

She fell down and got hurt, she sobbed, "Mummy" and tried to stand up but to her vain, she could not she had hurt her ankle, and she sat there thinking how to get up and reach her house that was on the other end of the ground.

It was Sunday and he was busy washing the bus, he loved this bus, after all it was this bus because of which he did not have to beg, it has been 2 years since he was driving this vehicle taking the engineering students of College of Excellence (COE) to the college, it was because of this bus that he was given a room to live in and the faculty turn by turn gave him dinner to eat, his lunch was taken care by the hostel. Driving has always been his passion but this passion will earn him living was what he never thought of.

THUD!!

Who fell down and from where he stopped his hands which were cleaning the seats of the bus, then he heard a soft sobbing voice, "Mummy", he sighed some kid has fell down from the mango tree it seems, at this time of year the kids often came to pick them, so he stepped out of the bas and took his black vest and wore it and went to the tree.

He saw a small figure in pink frock from a distance and as he came near he saw her, "Geet, why the hell did you have to climb the tree"

She looked sheepishly at him, "Munna, I wanted to eat this" she said showing him the raw mango

"Now you have had it, now go" he said in an angry voice

"I can't, I have hurt my ankle" she made a baby face

He sighed and came near her to check her ankle, it was pink with swelling, "ok I'll help you, hold my hand and try to stand up"

She nodded and tried to stand with his support but failed, he wacked her head lightly and lifted her up in his arms adjusting her frock trying to cover her, and headed to her house. She cuddled in him, wincing in pain

Geet Handa, daughter of Professor Mohinder Handa and Rano Handa, a very sweet and understanding couple. It was Mohinder who had offered Munna this job and he readily accepted it, and Rano was the first women to offer him Dinner. Munna worshipped the couple like god.

"Maa, Rano Maa", he called while entering the house, a sweet lady in her late 40's came out, she looked at Munna who was carrying Geet and asked, "What happen? Why are you carrying her?"

Munna gently placed Geet on the couch and said, "First of all, please don't let her wear these ridiculous frocks, she has out grown her age to wear such stupid kiddies clothes, get her to wear some decent salwaar suits" he frowned.

Rano came to Geet and asked, "What happen?"

He gave her a disappointed look, "she fell from the tree and twisted her ankle, praise god that I were there and those spoilt students of the college were not around, you must have seen what a real mess she was in, and she did not have enough decency to cover herself, now soon she is going to study here so how will all this go on"

Rano smile, "I will apply some balm and also see to her dressing sense, and you don't worry about her, time will make her mature"

He sighed, "as you wish, I shall go now, my GF needs me"

Rano laughed, she very well knew that his bus was his GF, "ok, but after getting her al cleaned come back, today is Sunday and you will have dinner here"

He nodded, "thank you"

Munna, a sardar, was a driver, he drove the students from the city to the college campus which was 20 kms away, and this place was the main campus of the degree college where the faculty stayed, the buses were parked at the degree college campus which was in the city and daily went to the engineering college campus. Munna was one of the 10 drivers, he was the youngest and had no family so instead of getting a quarter he got a room to live in and as he was alone the staff living offered him dinner and in return he helped them in various ways.

Geet was a student of 12th and her exams have just finished, the engineering entrance exam have also finished and she was full fokat,  her only hobby was to drool on Munna every Sunday when he washed his GF, his perfectly chiseled body made her miss several heart beats, but Munna was not aware of all this, he always treated her as a kid, when he came here to stay she was in 10th and was very stupid and asked him many stupid questions like, one day when she came to give him food, he was combing his long hair, she came and asked, Munna why are your hair longer than mine, poor Munna had a hard time to explain it. The other day she asked, Munna why do you have a beard are you ugly, he wanted to hit his head, but now he just smiles whenever she asks such stupid questions and ignores them.

Precap: Geet in college

so encourage me with

you know what

COMMENTS

hit the like tab

and love you all

Shruti

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that seems really sweet

he is always worried for her
and she is always there to tease him
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai geet prof ki beti and munna driver is it maan.

geet droolong over him and him not knowing abt this

he thinking her as the kid

yehi kid he tho line mar rahi hai munna sudhar ja aakhen khyli rakha karo

Edited by mishtib - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
but who is munna he is a sardar
is munna our maan 😕