Will nidhi support Dr.ashu?

Poll

Will nidhi back Dr.ashu?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi! Everybody.. Just thought of making a poll on wat will nidhi do? Multiple votes allowed..:) NOTE: i won't be able to rply any comments after 1:30pm.. Will be outstation..:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
'Tu jahan.. main wahan.. sang sang.. yun chalun tere.. jaise tera asman'  ...Ashu miya y fear when WIFEY is ere..😎
Krrish4You thumbnail
@Tanu: yeah! Ashu jahan.. Uski nidhi wahaan..:)
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My guess: Nidhi will open up to BB and get some gyan from him, go home and get more gyan from S aunty and end of epi on Monday she will call Ashu...👏

Tuesday they will talk...maybe she will tell him that she has understood that they cannot be strangers, but maybe they can be friends and be there for each other! 😉😆

P.S: Hiding from jutis...but what to do, I think they will take it slow!  😛
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i am not sure what kind of support he needs and either way am sure nidhi is not going to move her butt instead would sit and howl away locked in her room then go and smile and cook another set of meals for the jobless lot...

i soo want myself to be wrong this time...
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

i am not sure what kind of support he needs and either way am sure nidhi is not going to move her butt instead would sit and howl away locked in her room then go and smile and cook another set of meals for the jobless lot...

i soo want myself to be wrong this time...

🤣
Krrish4You thumbnail
@Aardhan: haha..:) ashni started as pissed off dusman of each other to hving affection for each other to falling in deep love for each other to heartbreak in btween them, now they wanna act like lovers trying hard to be strangers bt situations doesn't even allow them to be..ASHNI-truely made for each other..:)
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nidhi will support Ashu after conducting an opinion poll- which includes talking to Rohan, Anji, Shama, BB, maybe even CS.😉
That girl is brain-dead, as her brain was jobless for so long. 😆
The precap shows Shyama telling her that Ashu needs her, it's fine even if she voices her fears to Shyama and then goes to see Ashu without any one else coaxing her,
I'll celeberate 🥳
karajekar thumbnail
hope god will give her some brain and she will come fwrd for helping ashu
he need some emotionally & mentally support 😕
Krrish4You thumbnail
@Sun: u seems to be upset with nidhi over break up with dr.ashu..haha..:) am actually happy for the break up bcoz nidhi shud realise wat a brilliant man she is gonna miss out in her rest of life, if she completely avoids being with dr.ashu.. Her decision on this tamasha will decide if she really wanna be with dr.ashu any longer or nt in future..:)