Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

they played it for raji before??? when can u tell me exact scene?? during naming.. no i don't think so..

yeah...i mean that t was i think. Not the naming scene . I think it was somewhere in the gohem+ raji scene's ( the 2 -3 scenes that we got )
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really miss the japanese gal s they were really cute!!!
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaJiforever

lol. my version !! okii Baa can be forgiven after that because it was the oly scene i remember in sns in which jigar was given first priority !!πŸ˜† Nd rashi's expression then was superbb . First she was surprised than when jigar looked at her she blushed and looked down. Then ofcourse jigar smiled...

yeah only in asking.. ahem already secured first priceπŸ˜†.. and jigar didn't even tried yet... ahem will pass the xam  for sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. i like ek child right hand mein aur doosra left hand mein πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. they showed rashi blushing when baa said that.. i just hope the whole scene wasn't meant for gohem since they got a bg change😭... do u think rashi will be pregnant too?? and we can hope for a sr?? or sd if koki allows??

did u notice while baa was asking ahem jigar was looking at rashi... btw do u think jigar blushed??
Edited by rashi.krishna - 12 years ago
Cintila thumbnail

yeah only in asking.. ahem already secured first priceπŸ˜†.. and jigar didn't even tried yet... ahem will pass the xam  for sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. i like ek child right hand mein aur doosra left hand mein πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. they showed rashi blushing when baa said that.. i just hope the whole scene wasn't meant for gohem since they got a bg change😭... do u think rashi will be pregnant too?? and we can hope for a sr?? or sd if koki allows??

did u notice while baa was asking ahem jigar was looking at rashi... btw do u think jigar blushed??

Gosh rashi , we're talking after 2 days !! i missed u nd ur questions !!πŸ˜† Okii here r the answers

Ek child right hand me doosra left me ( RaJi child would def b in the left hand πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† if any ) Rashi will be pg soon . But for that we need a SR ohh sry i mean raji need a SR...πŸ˜†  Yes. jigar was looking at rashi continuously and she was blushing and looking down. Obviously when baa asked jigar about grandchildren he blushed !! ( he was super cute ) πŸ˜³
Cintila thumbnail
How many of u saw SBS / SBB yesterday ?? mainly SBB ??
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Gosh rashi , we're talking after 2 days !! i missed u nd ur questions !!πŸ˜† Okii here r the answers

Ek child right hand me doosra left me ( RaJi child would def b in the left hand πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† if any ) Rashi will be pg soon . But for that we need a SR ohh sry i mean raji need a SR...πŸ˜†  Yes. jigar was looking at rashi continuously and she was blushing and looking down. Obviously when baa asked jigar about grandchildren he blushed !! ( he was super cute ) πŸ˜³

yeah i miss u too😳 😳..!!

we need a sr.. gosh u cracked me 🀣 that was good one...

yeah raji need a sr.. what if cv's skip it jump directly to pregnancy??

he blushed when he was stuttering " baa.. woh " wonder what was he gonna say if ahem didn't pass by... he  even blushed when baa called ahem and told him about asking more like demanding jigar to promote her soon..

hey do u think baa asked purposefully in front of rashi and gopi??πŸ˜‰
Queen.Bee thumbnail

How many of u saw SBS / SBB yesterday ?? mainly SBB ??

me.. poor rashi.. not really good or something..
Cintila thumbnail

me.. poor rashi.. not really good or something..

yeah Kagdi is super -annoying. Nobody in their right minds would hve ever done such a thing !! πŸ˜‘
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

I really miss the japanese gal s they were really cute!!!

you just saying this to pull my leg...πŸ˜›

no one is missing those japs hentai cartoon girls...🀒 🀒

Cintila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul05

Hi guys!@tuhi nice decoration.

thanks rahul !! hey u said that in yesterday's seg. Jigar said he'll give rashi chocolates !!πŸ˜• when did that happen ??