Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Lord! BALHaria at it's height! It is an epidemic!
 I thought I was the only one spending every moment I can spare on BALH related activities . 
Quality of life has gone to the dumps.
 I used to be a happy person, taking care of family, doing things around the house, gardening, reading and spending time with kid on the weekends (well, not really. it was all cooking,cleaning, laundry and chores, but the other stuff sounds more romantic 😉) 
NOw, I cook just basic stuff essential for survival, nothing fancy at all. I clean only when absolutely necessary, and Laundry when there are no clean clothes left! All other time, it is old episodes, or IF...

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dilli Nice topic..
What do I do in the weekends?Write about BALH..Sometimes if I have more time watch some old episodes. otherwise its family time and house cleaning duty..
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ salsaly- Totally on the same page as you!! I re-watch my favourite old episodes (mainly Raya scenes) and everyones FFs, SSs, OS, etc. on here and rkr =P 

And yeah basically what everyone else says I'm obsessed! Can't help it =P need my my BALH fix for the day so I watch previous episodes and also watch previous interviews too cause they're always funny to watch hehe..

And also I'm a HUGE fan of Sakshi so Im constantly checking for new Sakshi updates on google and youtube and then I watch her previous performances on KGGK, Koffee with karan, interviews, awards etc. mainly her dance performances I just lover her!! 

AAANNNDDD apart from BALH relate I tweet, facebook aanndd watch tv an be lazy :) hahahaha AND EAT!! hehe..
rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hmm ill download all d episodes and watch all my fav scenes of raya n ill keep watching vedios of raya in cell too.. singing BALH song many times... knowing knews regarding Sakshi and Ram... reading all updates,hmm it continues... but RAYA rocks!! i cant think other than raya... love them too the peak...⭐️
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Spend all my free time on BALH forum. I go through withdrawal symptoms during the weekend because of the three day hiatus from my BALH fix.eagerly look forward to Mondays.
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also spend this weekend in serching IF...& looking old balh vedio...as i also downloded all vedio in my pc...