Off the track- whats ur fav weekend time pass?

Posted: 12 years ago
Most of the member in dis forum watch balh only n want continuition of balh on friday as well. But balaji hey ki sunta hi nahi. I just create dis forum to know abt ur weekend timepass without balh. My weekend time pass r watching movie, being a sport lover weekend ends wid sport analysis, prediction n discussion n of course, watching downloaded balh episodes.Edited by D4BALH - 12 years ago
in weekends , i  watch previous BALH episodes...  
before i used to watch only nice scenes of raya but now i have started watching from the 1st episode...
and also i read predictions on the next episodes & ff , SS on raya written by others...

Watching old BALH episodes...there are some of my favourite scenes which I have edited...I keep watching them...its a very happy thing to do for me...
same here in weekend i also watch old balh episdoe...it is best way of time passing this long weekends...
best time pass is web surfing ,watching balh episodes and reading ffs ,os takes written by brilliant writers in IF๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Siacutie

best time pass is web surfing ,watching balh episodes and reading ffs ,os takes written by brilliant writers in IF๐Ÿ˜†
i agree...i wish someon write more ff during this weekend...
Revisit BALH and family overweekends. IF is quite a nice place to do timepass..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Catch up or re-telecast of favorite scene/episode of BALH. Of course hangout with my virtual BALH family on Chat Corner  ๐Ÿ˜† Besides BALH.. hiking, biking and just chillin๐Ÿ˜›

Honestly, if BALH goes 5 days/week, we will lose the quality. We will start seeing filler episodes and whole buncha BDs.

4 days are good.. if given that we keep getting dhamakedar episode and performances from the team.

My weekend timepass is cumming to this forum and visiting families and also alot of family functions
though of course i miss balh but what to do i watcch friends bigbang hteory and river .