Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I always had a weak heart for too much drama. It starts chickening out... So that was my feel from today's episode.

I did not like any of it. How the creatives weave the story elements on a Friday for the upcoming week and how they give us a cliffhanger episode on a Friday so that our gnawed heart cannot take it much and it starts yearning for the monday to have a respite, a rescue, it all sends me hard feelers with all such a strategic planning from the producers, that it no longer starts seeming art and entertainment and starts seeming business. All of this kind of drama makes it sickening to me. Seems Indians have lot of mettle in handling such dramas, keep them aside as they come out of sitcom-watch mode and get on with their lives. Unfortunately as some like me cannot handle all that. I usually will start fortifying myself with applying disconnect mode to the show...

So that was my take from the episode. There will more of drama and less of character growth. From hereon I will have to teach myself to become an obtuse viewer.

Well good news is that when I get into this mode with all unpleasantness, there is tendency that show will see increase in other followers...may ultimately see a rise in TRP.

Moods of today's Drama:
1) Veebhatsam - Tuntun Singh and Ganga Devi  --They disgusted me today. Walking away from that disgust, Babloo Singh seconded my reaction. Wish he had stayed back to see Ganga's silliness and had walked away, I would have felt someone agrees with me!
2) Bhayanakam - Chavanni Chaubey, Pinky and Tuntun Singh - I was scared by their motives.
3) Karunyam - Krishna Raj - While she herself lived with it and showered it on her subject, I completely felt for the position she is in now. Feeling of despair and pain for her were evoked.
4) Viryam - Krishna Raj - The act of courage from her made Sarita feel protected and we saw a confident Sarita leave the BDO's room back to her workstation. And Krishna was again courageous enough to apologize to Chaubey. This was the only mood that was uplifting to me today amidst all the other darker moods evoked within me.

So the drama continues in wave fashion with the crests and troughs...
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have differing view on the slapgate. Chaubey needed to be slapped and suspended. He had been harassing Sarita since long and worse NONE of the guys ever spoke up to protest?πŸ˜•.  The other guys will also learn a lesson from him. Actually Sarita shd have herself slapped him.  I view the slap as right and she neednt apologise becoz of what Chaubey did is condemnable. He has no business of demeaning the dignity of a woman.
We need to take harassment at workplace seriously. A cavalier attitude only bolsters men's attempt to demean her.

Tuntun Singh's track of MLA seems interesting. He as MLA and Krishna as BDO! Now that wld be challenging for Krishna.

Bitto hardly has any rolenow. Pintu shd be shown to work towards doing something for a living.

On the new DC, for some strange reason I guess he will fall for KrishnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Watch out Pintu!
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

On the new DC, for some strange reason I guess he will fall for KrishnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Watch out Pintu!

I suspected that and has already hinted in the daily discussion it over the Tuesday episode!  πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

I suspected that and has already hinted in the daily discussion it over the Tuesday episode!  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that adds more credence to it and it may just happen! If it happens then Pinky wld feel so😑😑 at herself!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She did try to flirt with the guy.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
I just had this open thought and would like to table it for discussion.

Yesterday I raised the point, whether Krishna informed to her office that she will be coming late.

There was Chaubey in office at 10:00 AM yesterday as per the clock. And today, when Krishna would come to office was the topic of discussion in the staff office. She reached at 3:45 PM.

And the Creatives planned not to show any scene between Pinto and Krishna after the disgusting Ganga lecture and looks. But if we were to analyze the time between 10 to 3 or atleast 2 (considering one hour commute time to Amarpur), then it does seem that Krishna turned back to Pinto and his room, not just to pick up her purse, but must also have spent time helping Pinto settle in.

Doesn't it seem so ?
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

I have differing view on the slapgate. Chaubey needed to be slapped and suspended. He had been harassing Sarita since long and worse NONE of the guys ever spoke up to protest?πŸ˜•.  The other guys will also learn a lesson from him. Actually Sarita shd have herself slapped him.  I view the slap as right and she neednt apologise becoz of what Chaubey did is condemnable. He has no business of demeaning the dignity of a woman.

We need to take harassment at workplace seriously. A cavalier attitude only bolsters men's attempt to demean her.

Tuntun Singh's track of MLA seems interesting. He as MLA and Krishna as BDO! Now that wld be challenging for Krishna.

Bitto hardly has any rolenow. Pintu shd be shown to work towards doing something for a living.

Completely agree with you on all the points. Nobody was brave enough to stand up for Sarita and I felt the same that he should have been suspended the day itself. I thought Mithilesh would at least say something but he did not so I don't expect much from him in the future.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Yesterday I raised the point, whether Krishna informed to her office that she will be coming late.

There was Chaubey in office at 10:00 AM yesterday as per the clock. And today, when Krishna would come to office was the topic of discussion in the staff office. She reached at 3:45 PM.

And the Creatives planned not to show any scene between Pinto and Krishna after the disgusting Ganga lecture and looks. But if we were to analyze the time between 10 to 3 or atleast 2 (considering one hour commute time to Amarpur), then it does seem that Krishna turned back to Pinto and his room, not just to pick up her purse, but must also have spent time helping Pinto settle in.

Doesn't it seem so ?

Now you have made  wheels turn in my head. So we missed all the romance for all this drama todayπŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Now you have made  wheels turn in my head. So we missed all the romance for all this drama todayπŸ˜†

YES Angel!!!!

How mean of the show producers/creatives that on Friday, they did not treat us with this delightful dessert  or cocktails (for those who have Friday cocktails! πŸ˜†) and instead served us this too hot spicy starters for the next meal!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Doesn't it seem so ?

Shri I was thinking exactly same  tht Why Ct's left prshna scene incomplete ? I mean I also expected some nice convo like yest and some beautiful Romance (Prishna Style romance 😳 ) b/w Prishna when both Babloo and Ganga left but they didn't showed it . There was no need  Skip it πŸ˜”
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Guess we can spend the weekend figuring out what's going to happen next and throwing things at the CV's (like pinky's hair ornaments and other things we can come up withπŸ˜†).

I was missing her and today I saw her only for a flicker of a second.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago