Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hatathbristi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow woh OMG... Arnav almost explain every feature and aspects pf Khushi...he is so keen observer...😉😉😉

nice update as always...
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is the best update till now, he expressed his total love towards kushi by explaining what is her like and dislike.
sman2195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏"Arnav:

"Oh ! I did not explain………...its her, not you guys.

She bumps into walls, people, anything moving or standing on her way …..walks without looking upfront or around…… talks to herself and sings to herself …. knocks  herself easy. She also gets stuck with people an d object…I mean her dupatta or dress gets caught with tree branches and other stuff….she is a walking havoc herself…..so be careful.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣And Oh yes!

If you see her wearing any bangles made of glass…... Just take it off. She is not safe with her glass bangles.

Umm……..

……………………get a girl or a woman from your company to take those off gently…no man should touch her."

👏👏

seriously...couldn't stop laughing,while reading this part...loved the way he described her..fantastic...he knew her too well. then why was all the drama? man!!! they dont realise what they had, until they have lost it...😛😛

thank you again...

sadie_18 thumbnail
I LOVE THE WAY ARNAV DESCRIBES KHUSHI, IT SHOWS THAT HE KNOWS A LOT ABOUT HER ALREADY AND HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT HER LIKES, DISLIKES AND SAFETY
❤️