Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
CCKM๐Ÿค— love this update

lol i've already told u how much i love everything so wont write another essay but LOVE the Anki stuff she's soo mad n hyper!
n Peehu stuff is beyond cute n adorable love that kid!
hehe ur bootiful mami n ipk team stuff awesome

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Chandni...๐Ÿค—...long time gal..misd ya !!!
Those avix are gorgeous like seriously...too beautiful...ur pro at making awl this !!!
Also sig textures are really cute !!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
KKF๐Ÿค— thanks lol yeah got all of your feedback Hehehehe both my hyper was made le LMFAO today๐Ÿคฃ glad you ,liked them esp my awesomewa M๐Ÿคช

Hina thank you so much for that๐Ÿค—
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ACHOOO. I'm HERE! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MAAANN. This Peehu kid is SOO adorable. I only watch BALH on Tuesdays because I have to write the update for that day. But EVERY Tuesday she just takes over the entire episode! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ AND your colouring - amazinggg. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

JayRa stuff ist just bloody amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Is this from the friendships day wala SBS? I didn't watch it but saw the thumbnail. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Wahi-Khanna make an amazing couple! Now, that I have seen GIFs of them, just bloody wow! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ The colouring and size is amazingg! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

OHH OH OH OH the Ankita stuff ki colouringgg is fantastic. I love the darkness and the brightness. Really different from your other colourings. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Have I ever told you that your GIFs with text are the most amazingly hilarious stuff ever? Welll, if I haven't then I'm telling you right now. HILARIOUS stuff! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I always tend to stop and read them if I see them in someones dabba or yeah. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

IPK - BEAUTIFUL. And I agree. One of the best casts off-screen ever. LOVE 'em and your GIFs. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

MAMI ka toh main KYA kahoon? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Iss ManoMati Key Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Just hilarious stuff. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ LOVE her actingg.
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CHANDNIII O MERII CHANDNIII ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I know you hate this song :P But then thats the sole reason why i used it anyway :D ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Loved the updatee.. The peehu avis are so cute, nd the siggies are lovely :$
LOVED the KW-Ragini avis.. cant wait to see more of them ;) The Anki avis are super amazing. LOVE this girl <3 Nd the AA ones are hilarious! Nd i just realized that these two really do resemble each other :O Or maybe its just me ๐Ÿค” But i think they do.. in a more sisterly way though ๐Ÿ˜† Loved their big avis though, especially that KW nd Sushant ka dushman ones ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿคฃ

The AshWik ones are really good too. How cute was this segment? ๐Ÿ˜
LOVEEED the APK ones. She's so pretty ๐Ÿ˜ณ Nd those HC ones are totally jaan-leva ๐Ÿ˜

But my favorites are those Maami ones FOR SURE! ๐Ÿคฃ
God, that munni sheila line was beyond epic! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
JayRa avis are soo damn GORGEOUS๐Ÿ˜
I'll send u one more stack request very soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Love u soo much for making the avis for me๐Ÿค—

Hyperewa : ye ladki hayye allah...hayye hayye re allah๐Ÿคฃ
I love all her avis...spcly where she's talking bout Waaahi๐Ÿ˜† & Sushant ka dushman๐Ÿคฃ

Wahi-Khanna : I love the avis..pehle hi bata diya...spcly where she's elbowing himโ˜บ๏ธ

HC : ur HOTWA looks AWESOMEWA๐Ÿ˜ณ
 APK: aww...beautiful..
& I love the merged HC-APK one u are using๐Ÿ˜

Peehu : isski jitni tareef karo kam hai..I Love GOLI soo much๐Ÿ˜ณ
i loved the sig with the text "Peehu Sharma"

Manorama Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye...i have seen this "Jai Munni Sheila" Scene...this woman is so damn hillarious...dhinchak avi banayai hai๐Ÿ˜‰

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful update!love everything and your coloring is awesome <3
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chandzii ๐Ÿค—

love the update!! ๐Ÿ˜

peehu stuffs.. aaah.. she's too cute!! can i pull her cheeks? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i love the siggies -- eee.. u know how much i love ur siggies, hai na? ๐Ÿ˜

asha-RD stuffs -- gorgeousss!! <3 imma start watching their scenes when i'm a whole lot free. i still have 3 more shows to finish..gimme 1-2 years ๐Ÿคฃ

wahi-ragi stuffs -- they're sooo cute <3

anki-asha - love the caps ๐Ÿคฃ

eee.. friendship seggy stuffs of ipk ๐Ÿ˜ stack for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
maami stuffs - ๐Ÿคฃ i love those :P

apk -- aah.. she's adorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i loved her as suhaani <3 cute expressions :P love the avis.

raghav stuffs ๐Ÿ˜› ur hotwa ๐Ÿ˜›

i dinno what i just commented ๐Ÿคฃ i love your stuffs tho ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by pinky0902 - 11 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looovvvddd the update!!
peehu ones are soo cute!!!

and there have been quite a few ankita segments from sbs/sbb in the past few days ...she is hilarious in all of them ๐Ÿ˜† .. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Spammer khoon bhari tang๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† hehehe you watch BALH on tuesdays...toh phir story kaise samaj main aati hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ hehehe I know the kid is DAMN adorable I love her๐Ÿ˜ she's the reason why I stuck with BALH so long warna I would have given up. Ha the JayRa one is from the friendship day one...they're adorable esp my Ragz๐Ÿ˜ณ. hehehe WAHI-KHanna lol I dont want to get my hopes up like I did with GurIni๐Ÿ˜ญ but yeah they look so cute together na. Anki stuff (solo ones) is my own coloring๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks glad you liked that. LOL Usme main kya karoon the people themselves are saying the funny stuff I just caption it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. IPK yaar more than the show itself I LOVE the cast even in SPA they made that show FUN๐Ÿ˜ณ love them since then MANOMATI...Mano ko bana diya...ab Mati ki banungi๐Ÿ˜›

Hoorie- saggi twinnie๐Ÿค—SHUTUPWA...HOW DARE YOU SING THAT SONG TO ME๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก you phatti sari๐Ÿ˜ก hehehehe Anki-Asha are too cute lol Anki especially woh ladki full on paagal hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and that's why I love her๐Ÿ˜ณ AshVik ki toh main fan hoon...lol its like me and SaRun...I'm a bigger SaRun fan than ArHi same with AshVik...I prefer them offscreen way more than ArVi...MY bootiful mami nothing beats her๐Ÿ˜ณ and yes Angel stuff...was dying to make her stuff from MJHT because she looked so gorgeous๐Ÿ˜ and my hotwa ofcourse you know how madwa I am for my hotwa๐Ÿ˜

DKM๐Ÿค— ha bhejo...aapke liye kuch bhi๐Ÿ˜› hehehe hyperwa is paagal and yes Sushant ka dushman made me crack up. thank you glad you liked them and yes Peehu Sharma waali sig is my fave too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cherry- thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pinky phatti sari-๐Ÿ˜† aww thanks...yes Peehu is DAMN cute๐Ÿ˜ณ hehehe RD-Asha scenes...lol good luck you still have R.com and Bhaskar Bharti first๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› I dont watch their scenes I just watch their segments Wahi-Khanna yep they're cute๐Ÿ˜ณ. Sure which ones you want stacked๐Ÿ˜›. I didnt watch APK as Suhani lol I gave up on MJHT way before she came but yes she's my angelwa๐Ÿ˜

Lunza- hey...hhehee I know she's a laugh riot...I just love her so much๐Ÿ˜ณ miss her with Sushant though wish we would get a segment of them now๐Ÿ˜ญ