naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
( it is rubbish) 

i wrote that os before watching the clip after watching it this idea came in my mind

nani black mailed him to drink the herbal tea it was very bitter he just drank and in anger walk up "betiya ja kar dekha zara "

Khushi: bit confused as she knew he was very angry and his mood was totally off ,he was feeling him self disable she walk in room he was sitting on couch"i am sorry "

Arnav: ignore her 

Khushi: sit up karo kya karo ,hum na jaan kar nahi kiya tha , aap ko machar kaat raha tha

Arnav ran to washroom to throw up 

Khushi: walk to the door he was splashing water on his face ,she feel like crying ,just pass him towel .he was feeling sick as his mouth taste was all bitter .she just step back as he stare her in anger. 

Arnav asked her to go out of room and leave him alone 

Khushi: aap hum ko maaf kara dana please she was not getting why her tear was floating out of her eyes .Arnav drank water he look at her 

Khushi "hum kya kara jis se in ka ghusa kam ho "she just closed her eyes to recollected she recollected the diwali night she open her eyes and look at him he was sitting with resting his head back next to his couch his was was telling he was not feeling well she just walk to him "Arnav ji"

Arnav: open his eyes she made her place on the couch he was bit shock what she was up to .

Khushi: aap she shyly look at him

Arnav: what 

Khushi kissed his cheek "hum bus yeh kar sakta ha hum ko bohot bura laga raha ha " 

Arnav in shock look at her tears was flowing down 

Khushi:"maaf kar da na jaan kar nahi kiya tha,hum ko pata ha aap ko gahra acha nahi lagta ha "she gently touch his neck with her delicate fingers 

Arnav: look at her innocent face 

Khushi: "aap thek hojai bus " she just hug him suddenly "i love your what the "she kissed him softly on his neck he in surprised look at her she sealed his lips with her  as their lips met she just pull her self away in few second and stand "aap tou aap ko  garwa nahi lag raha "she said without looking at him he just hold her hand and pull her back to him ,he kissed her she felt his anger has vanished he was lost in her kiss .she respond to him whole heartily as she was not able to see him in pain.they apart as they were out of breath she shyly open her eyes ,she read his lips "i can have one more glass of the herbal tea "he said smiling caressing her hairs 

Khushi" i can kiss you again to fix your mood and decrease the bitterness of your mouth "she just shyly hide her self in his arms

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
haila cute hai 😃
thelondon12345 thumbnail

Wow dear from where do u bring these idea s ...I mean just amazing...lots and lots of thanks...well done...👏 👏 👏
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hayyee Di, how sweet!!!😍😳
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
A very sweet OS! Loved it <3
samko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res 
cute one