Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Let us all wish happy farewell to D4... Main zor tumhare liye khana leke aaongi ... Jail me 😉.. Yaa phir I will soon hire a lawyer for you b4 ACP pradhyuman gets to work... 😛 I get really scared jab kabhi wo aankhe phad phad ke dekhta hai... Lol...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Koi mujhe ek AK47 dedo. Phir dekho mera kaam😆. Ayesha needs good spanking too..
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raya

Let us all wish happy farewell to D4... Main zor tumhare liye khana leke aaongi ... Jail me 😉.. Yaa phir I will soon hire a lawyer for you b4 ACP pradhyuman gets to work... 😛 I get really scared jab kabhi wo aankhe phad phad ke dekhta hai... Lol...

oh hello. Maska laga rahi ho kya. U order me to shoot her then hw could u be out of jail? U too will be arrested afterall i won't let u be free after forcing me to commit a crime. .. :P
Dilli4BALH thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

<font color="#6600cc">Koi mujhe ek AK47 dedo. Phir dekho mera kaam😆. Ayesha needs good spanking too..</font>

she is already dead. U don't have to do dis. I already sent her into Yamraj world.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Edited by jakther - 12 years ago
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the responses... all of them ðŸ˜›

Ayesha is getting what she deserves... really hope Sid dumps her somewhere...

Shipra is shown as a weak character ... stupid, selfish but never evil. Remember the time she stood up for Priya when her engagement was cancelled yet again? And the way she stood up for Sudhir's self respect? She's loud, irritating but never evil.

However Ayesha has been shown as downright evil. Behaving badly with Priya in the very 1st scene of the serial...agreeing to marry Ram for his money, blackmailing Nutz and now this.

Is Ekta thinking of another twist? That someday we'll come to know that Ayesha is Niharika's daughter. She seems to be behaving in the same evil manner.

I hope the gun is still loaded. Lots of shooting to be done ðŸ˜›
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lol... D4 Me kehti hon ki jaake kuwe me khud jaao.. Toh kya tum kudh jaoge ?! Vaise bhi ppl r eager to kill her... Toh hume kaun pakadega... Aur tumhare paas kya saboot hai ki maine hi tumhe kaha tha use goli maarne ke liye ? Huh ?!
Dilli4BALH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raya

Lol... D4 Me kehti hon ki jaake kuwe me khud jaao.. Toh kya tum kudh jaoge ?! Vaise bhi ppl r eager to kill her... Toh hume kaun pakadega... Aur tumhare paas kya saboot hai ki maine hi tumhe kaha tha use goli maarne ke liye ? Huh ?!

why do cid need other evident than dis post?
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indomitable

Yeah even i felt very bad for Priya but all these small misunderstanding will definitely bring our RaYa more closure as it happened till now though these evils doesn't know that indirectly they help in building a strong bonding and relationship between our RaYa, "kudh apne pairon pe kuladi maar rahe hai." And more over Ram will also come to know the true colors of Sid, tab kya karenge yeh log? Finally Ayesha is one stupid selfish women, who doesn't know the variation between the right and wrong and always be in her own dream world who is not aware of the reality and can go to any extremes to fulfill her dream as she blackmailed Nuts for her selfish cause. Priya should teach a lesson to her instead of treating her as a lovely dovely daughter..

totaly agree with u...i also felt bad for priya...she should teach ayesha a lession...i agree with u...this small missunderstanding make raya more closer.their bounding will be more strong...

as precap wa sinteresting...as after saying that sid is not wrong...still he go to meet with him & say him to why he meet with ayesha...he should not do that...it seems as he find something fishy...or he cann't see priya will upset due to his brother...it is realy interesting.
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@pinky
ayesha ko kyun uss sid aur niharika ko goli mardo.
Na rahega bans na bajeagi bansuri. :-D