Koi ayesha ko goli maro..mission continued page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
😡 Saali ... Ka-mean-ni... Niharika ne aaj bechari priya ko rulaya... Uski zimedaar ayesha ki bewakoofi hai... Uski stupidity aur blindness ke defect ki wajese aaj Ram priya ke beech me tanaav paida ho gaya hain... Ayesha ki bacchi ko toh fashion world ka bukaar chada hua hai... Niharika sahi kehti hai ki ayesha ki toh fashion magzine padne ki bhi awkaat nahi hai... !! Mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha tha aaj.. Argh... !!! especially jab ram ne priya ke khande se hath hatha diya tab.. Tab toh mujhe uske liye itna bura lagata.. Bechari priya... 😭
Edited by Pinky.Raya - 11 years ago
dikchyau.. Lo chaladi goli maine. U just see her. Is she alive or not? :P Lol..
Thank you.. 😊 for making my job easy peasy... Saali mar gayi... 😉..
I agree wid u dr.today aftr watching kaminapanti of ram  ki so called mother n lovely sid brother and on other side jaahilpana of ayesha n her dumbo mother shipra ji n weak crying priya.I felt i should stop watching balf for atleast a week cos roj raya will fight.I cant c dem like dis pata nai kb ye track khatm hoga n raya me tab tk kitni duriya aa jayengi...
Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

😡 Saali ... Ka-mean-ni... Niharika ne aaj bechari priya ko rulaya... Uski zimedaar ayesha ki bewakoofi hai... Uski stupidity aur blindness ke defect ki wajese aaj Ram priya ke beech me tanaav paida ho gaya hain... Ayesha ki bacchi ko toh fashion world ka bukaar chada hua hai... Niharika sahi kehti hai ki ayesha ki toh fashion magzine padne ki bhi awkaat nahi hai... !! Mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha tha aaj.. Argh... !!! especially jab ram ne priya ke khande se hath hatha diya tab.. Tab toh mujhe uske liye itna bura lagata.. Bechari priya... 😭

Yeah even i felt very bad for Priya but all these small misunderstanding will definitely bring our RaYa more closure as it happened till now though these evils doesn't know that indirectly they help in building a strong bonding and relationship between our RaYa, "kudh apne pairon pe kuladi maar rahe hai." And more over Ram will also come to know the true colors of Sid, tab kya karenge yeh log? Finally Ayesha is one stupid selfish women, who doesn't know the variation between the right and wrong and always be in her own dream world who is not aware of the reality and can go to any extremes to fulfill her dream as she blackmailed Nuts for her selfish cause. Priya should teach a lesson to her instead of treating her as a lovely dovely daughter..
Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

Thank you.. 😊 for making my job easy peasy... Saali mar gayi... 😉..
oh! Shit, my intention was only to hurt her so i use only one trigger so that she would get injured but u saw her dead? I didn't commit any crime ha? U told me to shoot her. We both have to go to the jail? Plz hide her body somewhere in the secret place so that police won't see her body.Edited by Dilligurung - 12 years ago
Ayesha is the most stupid character of BALH...in the beginning, she was ready to marry Ram for her own good not thinking of her family or Priya...she is a pain in the neck for both the families...😡
Hey D4 DONT Worry... Maine uski body ko sid ke kamre me chupa diya hai... Ab sid jail chala jaayega... Hum nahi 😉
dont ask i will just bury her along with the trio loser wimp
@Pinky.raya- oh shit! I forgot to bring pistol. Did u find that? It must be somewhr around the body. Oh no, if cid officers get it then we will be nowhere else coz my fingerprint must be there. Hw stupid i m, i forgot to wear gloves. Ye sub hatar karne se huwa. U forced me to finish it immediately. What will happen now? I m scared.. He he..Edited by D4BALH - 12 years ago