Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BB i hv wnt to the episode numbr whr Dutta comes to knw abt nakku pregnancy???? Plzzz giv the epi no. As I read the old episode,,, i wnna read dat epi frst,, plzzz ans fast
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anisha222

BB i hv wnt to the episode numbr whr Dutta comes to knw abt nakku pregnancy???? Plzzz giv the epi no. As I read the old episode,,, i wnna read dat epi frst,, plzzz ans fast

here's the epi😃

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1771701
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry lovelies!! Have been too caught up in sorting some unavoidable obstacles at work. It's been a whirlwind!! Now, Saturday was the date for the last episode but since I am only at Wednesday as of now, I guess I am going to have to push the MAHA episode for Sunday! Hope that will be ok with u all. 

Am making a new post for Wednesday's episode in a bit because it has a new promo ðŸ˜³, which by all means is also the LAST promo of our wonderful thread!! 

Meenaxi: We are all going to miss each other for sure! ðŸ˜­But yes, when its a journey there are crossroads where some people just have to turn and part... Guess its time for our show to leave us now! ðŸ˜­

Wednesday will be up in about an hour on a new thread. - just proofing it and after that ... here i go!! PHEW!!!😃

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
silentwind33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx BB but we really miss u n the Webisode ðŸ˜­