aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi to All Old Kumkum Serial Fans,

I was surfing and came across this Link

http://www.freesports4u.com/forums/index.php

Go to this link then open an account of yours. After that on the home page go and click "Livecast" . In that click "Online TV".  There you will find a message

" Fs4u Exclusive Star Utsav Live" . Click this Link. And there will be a screen which buffers and after that you will be able to see Star Utsav. But will like to tell you in advance that the print is nice but it keeps stopping and buffering and you need to keep refreshing. I am in France, so according to Paris time Kumkum comes at 5 pm and then 9pm. I dont know timings of other places.

Note : You will find other channels link also there. Click message

"Zee Tv, B4U Music, Sony Tv, Sahara Family, Sahara News, Star Plus, and Star One!!
indiantgr"

Mathimurali, though I have found this site but I am waiting for your uploads and will always as I can see my Kumkum without any disturbance and can even save episodes. So keep up the great work which you are doing.

Cheers

Aditi

Edited by aditi305 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronna_kamran thumbnail
hey aditi thats really nice of u that u shared with us and we will definatley do that but we also thanx to our lovely mathi he is doing such a gr8 job and we will be eagerly waiting for his video links too
thx once again
aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my pleasure Kamran and as you said even I thank Mathi.
Bye and Takecare
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnjks so much aditi.....its so kind of u