Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing. I had already ranted and vented my feelings for this Entry of Harry and vikram having an EMA in "Whats the need for this??"
Am totally agains this track and bemused and angry at EK for using the same concept of a third person in a married  realtionship..
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So Harry was finally introduced today...her name is probably 'Harwinder' and nick name is Harry...she is the only daughter of her rich father n didn't want to be a business women but considering herself as the daughter n son to her parents, she is fulfilling her duty...

The main thing is she doesn't seem to be manipulative or vamp type character..looked simple n was too frank with Vikram(i guess here's the problem) n in the first shot itself landed directly into Vikram's arm😲😲...but yes, NO affair type thing is going between Harry and Vikram, she seems to be falling for vikram though😕 
Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 12 years ago
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As expected vikram's boss is a lady and she is Harry shortly and sweetly but her full name is Harvinder.
i just pray that this shouldn't create probs between vik and neha.
armanz thumbnail
Guys post break part is horrifying ram called ayesha and checked with her whether sid lured her into anything (he was holding priya's shoulder) when ayesha said na i asked him to meet me' immediately ram withdrew his hand and priya is worried.
everything happened due to sweety's instigation.
hope priya wins his confidence...
armanz thumbnail
No verbal spat just ram asked priya to re check before complaining.he didn't even listen to nuts.finally he said 'talk with your sis not sid'.
jigisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes even i felt Harry's character is an easy-going girl so v can watch some healthy movements between Vi and Ha not like same old KHTV...their relation may b different and Neha will misunderstand and then RAPRI will sort it out for both of them...this is how true friends are na...who r for one another...