Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://i.imgur.com/LXvnD.png is beautiful. I have no idea which episodes these are, cause I dun find the time to watch IPKKND anymore. Well, never mind. http://i.imgur.com/XaVCt.png is awesome too, really well done! The GIFs look very pretty. (:

I am sorry, I dun have much to say this time. Uh, I'll tell you what, for suggestions, you could do some stuff on Gunjan and Nupur or something, basically MJHT and then you could pick up some movies, like Veer Zaara and KHNH, I would love to use those and give you a better piece of my mind, you know?

Be good,
K
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update !!

Everything looks so so beautiful :) Love the diff styles & colouring on the sigs <3 avis r gorgeous :)

Suggestion - KaranWahi <3
If u want I can send u the album link :)
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Avis and siggies are flawless. Love the update!

Originally posted by: neverfadeaway

Yay you updated! :P I knew it would be full of ArHi ;) The Aviis are beautiful<3Colouring is amazing as always<3 & the sigs - wow. You were worried about the colouring, but I don't see why you were worried because I LOVE it! The text on the first sig is perfect for the sig, love that quote<3 I love all the text on your sigs, haha am gonna have to get you to help me think of text because I never know what quotes to use :P I love your blending<3 I love this sig:

The layout of pics, texture, colouring - everything is beautifully done!
The last sig is gorgeoouuus<3 I loove love the colouring! But theres something you could improve on that sig but I'll PM you about that :D

Lovedd the updatee! And I've gave you my suggestions,I can't wait to see the Zayn Malik one *faints* Haha :P Anyways updateee sooon! <3<3

xoxo

Annie ðŸ¤—
Thank you so much, hon! Like I told you, I'm not good at taking compliments, so simple thank you. I'm glad you liked this particular sig. I kinda like it too :P And about quotes, I have hard time coming up with them but glad you liked them. Drop me a PM/Scrap if you need help with text/quotes :) 
I'll be waiting for your PM then :) Thank you for being honest, hon :)

x x

Originally posted by: Savage

http://i.imgur.com/LXvnD.png is beautiful. I have no idea which episodes these are, cause I dun find the time to watch IPKKND anymore. Well, never mind. http://i.imgur.com/XaVCt.png is awesome too, really well done! The GIFs look very pretty. (:

I am sorry, I dun have much to say this time. Uh, I'll tell you what, for suggestions, you could do some stuff on Gunjan and Nupur or something, basically MJHT and then you could pick up some movies, like Veer Zaara and KHNH, I would love to use those and give you a better piece of my mind, you know?

Be good,
K

K, hi! 
Thank you! I'm glad you liked these sigs :) The first one that you mentioned is my favourite too :P It kinda turned out the way I wanted it to. And I'll work on your suggestions of the next update! thanks!

x x

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Amazing update !!

Everything looks so so beautiful :) Love the diff styles & colouring on the sigs <3 avis r gorgeous :)

Suggestion - KaranWahi <3
If u want I can send u the album link :)

Thank you so much, Harshu! I'm glad you liked everything :) And yes, please! It'll be great help if you could give me a link to the album :)

x x

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Avis and siggies are flawless. Love the update!

Thank you so much :)

x x
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ZOAH!!!!! <3<3<3
JIAAA ðŸ¤—

x x
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the pm
beautiful avi's and siggies
keep it up
MochaQueen thumbnail
Zoahhh!!! Do u remember me? I changed my ID
its hinna! :P
Thanks for the PM otherwise I would have never recognized you or visitted this place! Your sigs are EPICSOME! <33
Could you make some sigs of Karan Wahi??
and do u have the link of your previous gallery?😳
Hinna, of course I remember you! How have you been? It's been so long, hasn't it? Sure, I'll make some Wahi stuff for the next update :) Previous gallery? 

Hope to see you around, Hinna :)

x x

Originally posted by: -Sharona-

thanks for the pm
beautiful avi's and siggies
keep it up

Thank you so much, Sharona :)

x x

Thank you, Preeti :)

x x