LoneGallery// Huge IPKKND Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone :) 
Thanks for visiting my gallery. My previous gallery has been closed because I've been inactive on I-F for more than 6 months. Anyway, do drop a comment if you like my work :))

Index - 

Mayank Nupur -

Barun Sanaya - 

Barun Sobti - 

IPK - 

Arnav Lavanya -

Arnav Khushi - 

Asher Khirad - 

Anushka Sharma - 

Ranbir Kapoor - 

Ranbir Anushka - 

ZoaH
x x
Edited by SobtiObsession - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
YAY!
Be back in like ten minutes. 
thegameison thumbnail
I am back, eeha. 

It's really nice to see you here, bud and uh, you should probably go, PM everyone else and let em know you've opened your gallery again. =)

Firstly, THANKS a bunch for doing MN, this is like an awesome MN moment you have chosen, and the text is not even cheesy, aha, I am using it in my next change of my signature box, saved it. It looks really very pretty and my, the coloring on http://i.minus.com/ijrDuKPglxWYM.png is amazing, I really like it very much, so I saved as well, I'll use it. The text you've put and the way you've put it both are splendid, but the coloring is what takes the cake. ðŸ˜³

The AS-RK stuff is really nice, and the IPKKND stuff is beautifully done. I like the blending you've given to the former stuffs. The SPA stuff is wondrous, only the picture quality could have been loads better, anyway, not your fault - all of it looks really nice. (:

Now, be good. Update often, and did you know? I was waiting for your update. ðŸ˜³
Kudos!

Cheers,
K
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back hun 🤗glad to see u here🤗
so beautiful stuff love ArHi & humsafar onez
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

Originally posted by: Savage

I am back, eeha. 

It's really nice to see you here, bud and uh, you should probably go, PM everyone else and let em know you've opened your gallery again. =)

Firstly, THANKS a bunch for doing MN, this is like an awesome MN moment you have chosen, and the text is not even cheesy, aha, I am using it in my next change of my signature box, saved it. It looks really very pretty and my, the coloring on http://i.minus.com/ijrDuKPglxWYM.png is amazing, I really like it very much, so I saved as well, I'll use it. The text you've put and the way you've put it both are splendid, but the coloring is what takes the cake. ðŸ˜³

The AS-RK stuff is really nice, and the IPKKND stuff is beautifully done. I like the blending you've given to the former stuffs. The SPA stuff is wondrous, only the picture quality could have been loads better, anyway, not your fault - all of it looks really nice. (:

Now, be good. Update often, and did you know? I was waiting for your update. ðŸ˜³
Kudos!

Cheers,
K

Hi, K! 
I'm glad you liked the overall update. I wasn't supposed to post it but then decided against it :P Thank so much, hon!! That MN moment is one of my favourites too. There's something so serene about it and ArTi were at their best with the performances. I miss MN *sighs* 
I'm so glad you liked the colouring of AK sig. I made that exact 7 months ago :P Long ago, I know but I'm glad you liked it. And about the SPA picture quality, I couldn't find any HQ ones, so had to use these :) Am glad you liked it though :))

x x

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

welcome back hun 🤗glad to see u here🤗
so beautiful stuff love ArHi & humsafar onez
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

Hey Fatima ðŸ¤—
Thank you so much, hon! Glad you liked ArHi and HS stuff :))

x x
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The MN one is pure perfection. And the HS one.. A-mazing!

Please keep PMing about updates. :)
.SilentPrincess

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear..
welcome back...
congo for ur gallery...
luvd all stuffs..
beautiful...luvd ArHi stuffs with black bg..

Ranbir second sig is osm...

gorgeous work...
keep rocking..!!

-akki(:
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your new shop!!
Gorgeous creations!
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3