salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb !!
continue asap...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update Rani loved the way u take it from begging to end just to gud it was like i was seeing Actual RaYa while reading too gud Connt soon  😃
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovelymani Oh I did! LOLwhoopsiee as I was writing I was like imagining it in my head I guess Sakshis name got typed as a result of me thinking about her hehehe.. Thanks for noticing :)

Thank you leena! I get very detailed when I explain something so I guess that comes in handy when I write a short story =P

THANK YOU EVERYONE! :) Your all too sweet :) I shall Update VERY soon ! 🤗❤️
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is aweosme lovely...it seems as till now we all are stil in 12th mar land...
ranii.sharma thumbnail
THank you Sweetetika lol yeahh Ive learned how to write in hindi thanksto IF tried my best to sound it out an write in Hindi but I guess it didn't work out so well LOL I dont really ever speak hindi unless I'm alking to my grandparents =P I just felt that things get more decribed better in hindi words =P But Ill just write in english since its also easier for me :P

@Fan_of_Phulwa LOL I'm sure its going to take months for everyone to get over that awesome episode but I've been wanting to write since then but Haven't had time

ranii.sharma thumbnail

Part 2:

Ram all of a sudden lets go of her hand, shocked, she looks back and sees rams expressionless face looking forward she turns to look where ram is looking and the smile on her face disappears as well there standing infront of them was the veil trio: Mamaji, Niharika and Sid. Niharika looks over to mamaji and with her 'niharika look' and back at Ram and Priya.

"Is everything okay?" she asks Mama stares at them with his questionable look too, Priya startled walks back a bit and stands beside Ram

"Yeah actually… I.. was.. j-just asking priya to uhh.. help pick my clothes for today.." Ram looks at priya and then back at Niharika.

"Oh, okay…" She says and looks over to mamaji and back, "actually I was wondering about last night?"

Ram and Priya look at each other shocked and shy thinking 'what about last night?' 'Was it possible that someone heard' Ram finally answers: "w-what about last night?"

Niharika: well last night after the fashion show as you guys were leaving you seemed a bit disturbed and Priya left without you and then last night all I heard you guy arguing again and then when I was coming up to see if everything was alright the door was closed and no sound and then this morning you guys were supposed to be up and downstairs already and still no sign! After all what is going on between you two?

Ram and Priya look at each other (in sigh of relief of course) and Ram answers: oh nothing we just were talking about the fashion show and nutz and aeysha its nothing really we just uhh talked sorry I didn't know we were talking loudly

Mamaji and sid and niharika look at each other suspiciously knowing Ram was trying to hide something and there was more to the story, they looked at priya who was shyly looking down trying hard not to make eye contact. But they knew they had to get to the bottom of it what really happened last night. They all walked downstairs and greeted everyone. Ram and priya went to say hi to vikram and neha who neha had already told what she saw in the room so it was more like a greet and stare with smiles of "I know what you did last nightt"

Everyone starts heading out towards the yard and the celebration of holi begin..

So that was extremly short why? Because I was bored of it 😆 I'm more of a think about a scene and do that only 😛 I didn;t even know how to start or where to go from the last part cause I was just typing as I was thinking LOL so this update indeed sucks 😳 mainly I just want to get it over with so I can start a different "Random scene" So stay tune and Ill update cute scenes when I come across onee 

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rani,
         u better update random scenes dear. Most of the people have already written about holi and other stuff and also it is done in the serial too. And u have nice talent to write dear
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sooo hot, really very nice please keep continue