Hate Anandi for this one..

disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode, I really Hate Anandi's lecture to J, ofcourse what she showed is that she is understanding and all ..towards G.
But she should also understand that for J to see G's true color these things have to come to light...why was she kind of justifing Pizza Madam's act.

Ghosh! CV's sometime but unbelievable things ... in reality ..if anyone has soo much understanding then the person becomes a Door Mat for others ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyahana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
infact this was the boring part of yesterday's episode.. Why is anandi wasting her time on caring and understanding these 2 jokers
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I actually liked Anandi's speech...she was silently taunting Jagya...we both have same dukh in our lives...that is slimeball like Jagya.

Edited by niharika_n - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anandi was basically saying - "You have done the same treachery with her that u did with me. Now just GO AWAY. GO back to her"

She was not accepting J's excuse that it was all Gauri's fault. She was letting him know that somewhere J is the root cause of this mess. It was an EXCELLENT slap on his face !
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Of course Jogia is the only one responsible! Thats what I was trying to say! Lo! Now even everyone's favourite Anandi is saying it!
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Of course Jogia is the only one responsible! Thats what I was trying to say! Lo! Now even everyone's favourite Anandi is saying it!

She has said those lines before also...when they had come in previous jaitser visit she used to give really nice one liners to GAGA couple which even pizza madam couldnt counter with her screamings ๐Ÿ˜›
she had told Jagya jo mere saath kiya wo Gauri ke saath mat karna...just see old episodes
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well Jagya started off that whole conversation saying "Mein gauri ke behaviour ke liye sharminda hoon"...
and she told him "Gauri is not to blame, you are to blame, because you have not acknowledged her and your child"...

She was not advocating for Gauri ... rather she was telling Jagya in a polite tone to get lost and take some responsibility on himself.
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent one tinoo๐Ÿ‘. thats what it is!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A could understand g becoz she has just gone through the phase in her life.she found it relatable n therefore she dint feel bad.
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its the maturity of Anandi that she told off jagat to go after gauri because she knows what it is to be left!.
Anandi understands it so she never wanted that pain to gawari whereas gawari has her illegal husband beside and still rubs pepper on anandi's wounds by showing her taj mahal of love and the curtains. She made  a point that seeing her filled house anandi will realize how left she is! What is that for ???. If she has insecurities she has to deal with it not dab others with it !!

Insecurities rise when you don't have that person beside you but instead of having them 24/7 with you and still claim I am afraid whats that for???. Neithet Anandi nor Singh family did anything to threaten gawari.

Its her arrogance that she drives jagat towards anandi wanted and the n come complaining!