You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sg-honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow this is one of the best ffs I have ever read. Your humor is out of this world! 
Please pm me when you update.

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Immensely CUTE... read the whole FF at a go and have not stopped laughing. This is so much fun. Keep writing like this, damn funny.
SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the whole FF in one go and I ABSOLUTELY loved it!

Its hilarious ans amazing! :D

Cant wait for you to update again -which I hope is very soon? :) Because I cant wait! :D

MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!😆 i cudn stop laughing on the part where Arnav writes to Shukla tht ask Khushi y she hasnt yet stepped her foot in Lucknow and Shukla replied back telling tht it is she is in Lucknow...🤣
arisai thumbnail

Hola there guys :) I'm glad the last instalment amused you all so much. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments.

I hope this one makes you smile as well. This chapter was brought to you courtesy of the song Ishaqzaade- the e-mails have nothing to do with the meaning of the song, it just made me feel like writing. 😆

Enjoy. 😊 All feedback is greatly appreciated.

You've Got Mail- Part Eight

--------
To: Singh Raizada, Khushi
Subject: Plan

I'm guessing from your name change that last night went better than expected... 

Ew.  

Moving swiftly on, I need your help in something. I originally asked Nanav but he has been useless, as per. Will you help me?

--------
To: Raizada, Dhruv
Subject: Re: Plan

Erm, yeah. We can go with that.

Yes! Wait... Arnavji said to stop agreeing to help people with their problems without waiting to find out what it is they want. And then to actually say no if I don't really want to do what it is they want me to. 

He mentioned something about a sacrificing goat... or maybe it was a landscaping sheep? I didn't really understand. 

--------
Subject: Sacrificing Goat?

Bhabz, I'm pretty sure you mean a sacrificial lamb and a scapegoat. I got the basic gist of what went down a year ago at Shantivan and you certainly qualify as both. 

Anyways, basically I think Kantaben is letting random men into the house when I'm not around. Now I'm all for old ladies getting some- and I don't really care whether she's getting it from the Butcher, the Baker or the Candlestick Maker- but I noticed this morning that a lot of things have gone missing from around the house and I'm a little concerned. 

Now I'm not saying Kantaben is responsible because she's been working for me for years and I don't see why she'd start stealing from me now. But I have to go to work and today's the day the groceries all get delivered throughout the day- would you do me a huge favour and keep an eye on all the people to make sure nobody wanders anywhere they shouldn't be?

--------
Subject: Kantaben?

Do you by any chance happen to mean Lalitaji? Your maid? The lady who has silently tolerated and toiled to clean up your messes all these years?

The woman who came running at Arnavji and myself with a blunt kitchen knife when we arrived to protect your house and its belongings?

The wonderful soul who manages all of your staff and household chores without so much as a word of complaint?

You want me to spy on her?

No Dhruvji. My heart says no. Never. Nothing could make me do this.

--------
Subject: If You Do It

I'll give you a pair of sunglasses with a built in camera and a name badge that says: KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA, SUPERSPY EXTRAORDINAIRE on it.

--------
Subject: Really?

Well, that does sound- NO. 

Don't try and tempt me away from the right thing. This is like that time Arnavji tried to tempt me with Pani Puris... So what if he succeeded? You're not Arnavji.

Only Arnavji is Arnavji.

And thank God for that, I mean, if TWO people in the same family had egos that big then the world would implode.

The point is, you WON'T succeed in leading me astray.

--------
Subject: Oh Won't I?

I'll tell you why Nanav was angry last night. 

And also what you can do to win him back.

Make sure you keep me posted throughout the day.

--------
Subject: (no subject)

--------
To: Kasyap, Lavanya
Subject: Last Night

I'm so sorry.

--------
To: NK Photography
Subject: Re: Last Night

I don't know what you want me to say to that.

--------
Subject: I'm REALLY Sorry

I swear it's not usually like that. 

--------
Subject: "Usually"

Oh you mean the restaurant isn't usually playing host to a Wedding Reception attended by a bunch of loud, drunk Indians?

Thanks for that NK, I never would have guessed.

--------
Subject: What Happened

I'm so sorry. I had no idea that guy would bump into me. I thought it'd be more gentlemanly of me to serve it to you so you didn't spill any... 

--------
Subject: Stop Apologising

What happened later kind of made up for it.

P.S. Since I didn't want to walk home smelling like a curry bucket and looking like I'd vomited bowel contents down my front, I "borrowed" your clothes. 

P.P.S. If you want them back, we're going to have to arrange a repeat encounter.

--------
Subject: Repeat Encounter

Just tell me when and where and I'll be there.

Wait- you took my clothes? What? WHY?! How on Earth am I going to leave here?!

--------
Subject: Your Clothes

I told you to stop apologising. I never said I'd forgiven you. But I guess now I have.

Work something out NK. 

Impress me.

--------
To: Raizada, Payal
Subject: Tonight's Plan

So you're absolutely positive this will work? 

--------
To: Singh Raizada, Arnav
Subject: Will It Work

I'm sorry, are you or are you not the one married to my sister? 

Of course I'm not positive it'll work. But of the three equally as ridiculous suggestions you came up with, this was by far the stupidest and therefore the one she's most likely to enjoy.

--------
Subject: Wow

Biting sarcasm there Payal. What happened to the kind, calm woman who married my cousin?

--------
Subject: First She Got Taken Advantage Of By A Nine Year Old

And then she got laid.

I'd highly recommend it.

Oh wait, I forgot you're just as incompetent as your wife.

--------
Subject: Excuse Me?

Did you just call me incompetent?

--------
Subject: Yes. Yes I Did.

I'm just saying, how on Earth does anybody manage to get kidnapped at an airport?! 

--------
Subject: Updates?

Anything?

--------
Subject: Not Really

The Butcher came and I saw Lalitaji kiss him on the cheek but he left.

Then the Fishmonger came and he kissed Lalitaji on the cheek but then he left too.

And now she's disappeared into the Pantry with the Grocer but I guess they're probably just stacking things on shelves. 

What is it that's gone missing? Is it just food? Because if that's the case- I ate quite a lot yesterday when Arnavji got angry and stormed out... Sorry.

--------
Subject: What's Missing

I have decided to ignore the majority of your e-mail and have just added it to the list of reasons I'm glad I'm not Nanav...

Anyways, erm; some clothes- a muscle tee, some trousers, some jeans and some jackets, some toiletries- hair gel and some other stuff I won't scar you with, some dress-up stuff- a fake moustache, a utility belt and a police officer's uniform..., sunglasses, a clarinet and my entire sound system, the one that plugs into my Mac- which has also disappeared. 

I'd really like all the above back. Especially the toiletries.

--------
Subject: Ah

That's a really strange mix of things to disappear. Everything sounds... strangely familiar for some reason. 

I don't really see why you'd think Lalitaji would take any of those things though. What would she do with it all? What would anybody do with all of those things in the same place at the same time?

--------
Subject: Place & Time 

Tonight at 9PM EXACTLY I want you to meet me in the same room as yesterday. We're doing things my way this time. 

If you bring anything other than yourself, I will throw something out a window. Understand?

--------
Subject: Do I Understand?

YES SIR MR ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA SIR! 

--------
Subject: Congratulations!!
Fwd: Raizada, Dhruv

Dear Mr Raizada,

Having watched the sample performance you sent in and read the phenomenal transcript you sent us expressing your personal struggles with our homophobic society and the fear of coming out to your family- and- may I personally add my favourite section, the story of how you were always "Just a boy with a dream- and that dream... was to dance." we here at Star Plus believe you would be a truly inspirational and warmly received addition to the line up of competitors in the 2012-2013 season of Just Dance.

We feel your story would really resonate with our audience and propagate our core beliefs: Rishta Wahi, Soch Nayi... 

Star Plus

--------
Subject: Your House

You may not wish to return to it tonight, tomorrow night or any night during the remainder of my stay here.

All the best,
Arnav Singh Raizada

Part Nine

Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
RoojiiN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is so epic!!! You are an amazing writer = )  I'm loving arnav in this !
jazzpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loool. freakin hilarious. thanks for the pm :)
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was great. Like the bold Payal. 👏
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAOOO!!!!🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

HAHAHAHA! Ok, I think I can finally breathe now!
That was sooo funny! This is probably the only FF I read where I actually laugh out loud from all the stuff that you write. THIS IS BRILLIANT!!

I love the format of the emails and the sarcasm in them. Thank you for the PM! :)
aartipartyy thumbnail
hahah i could not stop laughing at that starplus email!!!
and sasst payal 😆
keep updating and thanks for the PM!! 😊