You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
LMAO!!! I LOL'd so much reading this entire FF that my family thinks I'm crazy. Like they say... Haath mei jaadoo hai. Seriously. Play dough? ðŸ¤£
Please PM me your next update.
LOOOL...I'm in stitches... bloody hilarious... this amazing to read... trust me your an absolute legend for  coming out with this...

Love it...literally makes my day :) 
Originally posted by SweetSophie

Payal is speechless...😆
Arnav finally got an email from devi mayya...W*F????????
Dhruv...no words
Kantaben's going out with the grocer or the butcher?? 

Hilarious x infinity😆

Hahaha I'm glad you noticed that... I'll introduce her properly in the next chapter. I hope you'll enjoy reading her story as much as I'm enjoying writing it ;) 

what the...🤣 ðŸ¤£ read all the 7 parts in 1 go..its awesome..its differnt..its hilarious...
to busy laughing to comment ðŸ¤£

khushi is she that innocent???😎...she wanted to play with dough...omg...NK n lavanya will have a perfect moment till she realizes he is nanav's relative😆

P.S. wasnt kantaben with the grocer so y is arnav saying she is with the butcher ðŸ˜‰
🤣 LOL XDDD I can't even...this ff really makes me laugh (in a good way) XD
hahahaha!!! I just Loveee this!!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Brilliant as usual.  You always manage to crack me up.  Can't wait for the next part.  I hope Arnav teaches Khushi a thing or two.
🤣 i loveee this FF... awesome update btw... can u please please pm me when u update... thanks... ðŸ˜‰
OMG this is singlehandedly the most wittiest and hilarious FF I've read from the IPKKND fandom! Absolutely loving it! Pls do PM me for all your work. You've found a fan in me :D