You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣

I freaking love this FF like so much! Gives me a good laugh. Ugh, is Khushi naive or what? 🀣 I am waiting for how Arnav's night goes about! Update soon 😳
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's 1.50am and I'm in stitches with this update. Absolutely loved it. Poor Arnav, she totally burst his fantasies. I can't believe she got play dough and balloons for a romantic night in. πŸ˜† what every married couple wants right? Let's see what Arnav's night in brings us πŸ˜³
Can't wait for Lavanya and NK to meet up. Should light up some fireworks. Please update soon and thanks for the pm.xx
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣 Holly cow, poor Arnav! 🀣 That was SUPER funny.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved This FF. It's Soo Funny And Different. (:
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my sympathies for arnav...glad he decided to do his way...πŸ˜‰
SweetSophie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Payal is speechless...πŸ˜†
Arnav finally got an email from devi mayya...W*F????????
Dhruv...no words
Kantaben's going out with the grocer or the butcher?? 

Hilarious x infinityπŸ˜†
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this story is really the height of it all...really you are great at this. i literally lol-ed and maybe even had tears in my eyes from laughing...that was great. loved payals email. indeed it seems this mrs asr needs a psych eval ad perhaps lessons in ways of the world...continue soon!
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh. I love Kushi. Love NK and Lavanya as well. I think i just loved the entire thing, there I summed it up ! :) 
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess I don't learn my lesson when they say ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES SHOULD BE TURNED OFF! This time I had to take my leave from class because A) I was caught B) I looked quite shameless being kicked out of class since images of Khushi trying to make play dough with Arnav were plastered in my mind. So much so that as soon as I walked out of my class, I died laughing on the floor. Saving grace? My friends in class knew I was reading the funniest fan fiction on India forum! Thank you so much for making my last class in my undergrad year a one to remember!
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited--

Part 6:
Ari!!!! HORRIBLY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I was rolling on the floor laughing hard as I read all the Mahaan serial names in that part!!! Sheesh!!! :P It hurt so much yaar!! My stomach still hurts after laughing so much!!! I just re-read it!!! :P You can really very well make an awesome Stand up comedian!! πŸ˜† 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
As I kept on reading the names of all the serials, I couldn't help but let all their title songs play in my mind!! It made it even more hilarious!!! :PπŸ˜› 🀣
You rock dude!! And you put it in here so well, so very well in every line of their mails!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!

Part 7:
I knew that she would do something really 'Out of the World'!!!! She thought that with all these handcuffs, candles, and in such a romantic ambience, they'll play with dough?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
KILL ME!!! Somebody KILL ME!!!!! 🀒 Ari, you portrayed her dumber than the dumbest here!!!! And I LOVED IT!!!!! Hahahaha...I mean I can fairly see how crystal clear his disappointment, after getting so excited with all the arrangements and can imagine what he may have imagined at that time, until all of it came crashing down like Pyramids on him, on realising what all it was for!!! :P Hahahah...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And she was wrapped in a red silk sheet, eh? Urm...Speechless yaar!! Speechless!!🀣

An affair with the Butcher?! Hahahaha...Good, good!!πŸ˜†
"Adele on Repeat"... Ahem ahem... Dear dear!!

She bought balloons... She bought 'balloons'... *nodding to myself* She bought... (gulp) She bought Balloons! She bought Balloons?! BALLOONS?! *faints to the ground* ☒️
*Ari sprinkles water on me and looks on expectantly for me to continue* *fluttering my eyes open and looking into Ari's expecting eyes* WHAT?! *brushing off the water droplets off my shirt* You want me to say something about that? *pointing to the Balloons dialogue* About that?! You serious? No way! I'd better stay speechless than say anything!!! *keeping a finger on my lips*
In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit!! *crossing myself* πŸ€“

Hahahah...So even Payal was rendered Speechless after all of it!!!!
🀣🀣Hahahahaah...Nobody else could have done it better!!! Khushi, you go gal!!! Hehehehe...πŸ˜‰

Hahahahaha...
🀣🀣🀣🀣*throwing head back laughing* Seriously?! Off putting and Rabba Ve? Hahaha...πŸ˜†...Acidity should have been added here too!! :P

"
Anyways, this was the best present I could think of.

I hope you like it."

"What presen- oh.

Oh.

Tonight, we're going to spend time alone together. My way. Enough is enough. "

Hahahah...Nice nice!! What presen-Oh! OH!!!😲 Hahahah...Best reaction till now!!! πŸ˜† Hahahahah... Very good, Arnav! It's high time he could such a matter in his hands!! :PπŸ˜‰

Lovely Update, Ari!! πŸ‘Hope you don't mind me calling you that!!
Thanks for the PM!!

Annie
🀣Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 12 years ago