You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAOOO Dhruv sure doesn't like wasting any time 🤣🤣 He actually slapped her butt! 🤣🤣 Didn't take him long to figure out that Khushi's mad and Arnav sure has it bad, too 🤣

Ahaha Anjali sending the police and paramedics was hilarious 🤣 The quick recap she gave of her life in the past 1 to 1 1/2 years was good ROFLL! 

LOLL Arnav's last email was perfect 😆 Poor chap 😆

Can't wait for the next update!
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's was hilarious, please don't stop these email updates. Absolutely love it!! Thanks for the pm and continue soon please.xx
meghnas thumbnail
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
just read all 3 parts!! they are friggin hilarious!!!! the last email - Arnav to Devi Maiyya ROFL!!!!

it was so much fun to read through...n Nani Singh Raizada 🤣🤣🤣

Arnav picking out 'Nanav' n him not being fat - n Dhruv n Anjali's reply to it - LOL

Aman n Arnav's emails hahahahahahah flattery OMG!! hahahahaha

can't wait to read more n more of this! its seriously AWESOME!!
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(10 minutes later..)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was freaking hilarious!! So many parts that I loved I can't choose a favorite: Boob and chubs, the sl*tty convo, the holy water and chanting...I could basically quote every email here.

I loved loved loved it. Great work! : )

P.S. Did I mention how much I loved this version of Anjali? No? Well I love her!!!!!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my God, that was hilarious! How did I miss this series before?? Brilliant concept.. Man, my tummy is aching from all the laughter... :s  Keep the updates coming.. :)  Do you PM when you update? If yes, please could you add me to the list? Cheers.
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is hillirious please please please add me to your PM list this is the most funniest thing I have ever read🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
..Annie.. thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣hahahahhahhah 
OMG it is most funniest thing a I have read this forum
you are such a good writer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok, this is not overdoing it... I seriously had a laughing fit after reading it... plz do continue to write more stories in this style... it is refreshing and your jokes are hilarious,...plz pm me for further works of yours...
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 can't stop laughing <3333333333 oh ArHi <3
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
U seriously cracked me up. I was laughing like a mooney clutching my sides. that was so funny and sweet too. LOVED IT LOADS. PM me whenever u decide to write something.
By the way HI, i am Swati.