Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=shubba]Two highlights of yday episode

1) TPS saying to Bhu that both T/T are my kids whole heartedly w/o any interior motto is too good..

2)T opening up Kalyani matter first, and then about GW/Lav...
Had she opened up GW/Lav and then her fees it might give rise to diff interpretation. This is another example to prove T is just straight forward in asking things and not just with some intention. I liked the way she understood/mentioned that it was TA's responisibility as a husbd to take care of her studies...That was very well done...

[Shubba you r right. even i felt that it was a beautiful manner in which T put forth the fees matter as that being TA's respo as her husband...and continuing that with TA's respo as a son and brother equally good.  Also bringing up puvi's name and saying TA and Puvi shud share lav's resp also a thoughful thought...like linking the brothers and binding them to the family...very well put..
and TPS springing up to protect TT from bhu also super...this may irk bhu even more and fan her anger towards TT i think...

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya Akka for the superb update and commentsπŸ€— specially calling XXX...πŸ˜†

TPS was too good.. Her words of TT being her children was awesome.. That was so touching and of course Bhu when she comes to know the truth she will be even more disturbed with TPS's these words and the slap of course..πŸ˜† TPS warning Bhu about not to do anything to TT will make her do something against them.. but lets see it is interesting as TPS will help TT obviously..😳

TT scene was cute.. Nice to see TT romantic after a long time.. But first they need to talk out few things openly specially about XXX's dialogs.. until then her dialogs would taunt not only Thulasi but also us.. they need to give a right justification for that.. 
Kalyani paying the fees was well said in the right manner at the right time from Thulasi.. At the same time opening up about GW and Lav too..πŸ˜• At least it is good that T did not force him to go and join them again.. which I guess she will not do again..but again that is Thulasi's original character.. 

Anand in TT's old house..πŸ˜† Anand's father was πŸ˜•.. But whatever it is Anand should not change back..  lets see what happens...πŸ˜•

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viswai123

T and T - Aha the colorful moments of Thendral is back. But still I feel something is missing. Some scene were a bit artificial to me. May be its just me. Especially the way  they laughed at each other, did not come out natural. Good advice from T. TA Sir konjam thirunthunga. T became dharma devatha and wants to help her MIL and SIL. Are they really worthy of this... I understand they want to show her as a good soul... but feel this is overdose... And its high time she has to step up and tell her about her feeling on him uttering C's name. She doesn't have to fight with him on that but can tell him that thinking of C will prove what she said.

TA, in particular over did and suddenly change of expression to talk did not sync...It was like I shd be seriously talking next after laughing mode...
Actually the whole scene was messed up ...He talkin about taking prints of money in a diff sarcastic manner was totally flop...It was again over did...
To add more...this particular T/T scene shd not have come in promo...thats the biggest mistake here and I think too many issues (fee matter, GW things) were over dumped in a small scene without space...They tried to add too many things in one particular scene...πŸ˜•
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tamilku oru arai confirmed πŸ˜‰!
Sundari phone call a patha TT a suma vidu nu sollrathu mari illa😳!
Are they laying a foundation for starting of a business by the friends including Shyamala ❓