last 5 day (cont..) of 6 month

sheun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

DAY 5

Time: 5.00 PM

Shyam:"Rani Saheba ! How are you feeling? Sorry about yesterday and last night. I had some urgent work so had to go without telling you. So you must be feeling good and cheerful right?"

Anjali: "Why? You are not here, how I feel good? You left, Khushi is also out, chotey is still not talking to us. I cannot take any more tension."

Shyam: "what are you saying? Chote came back yesterday right?  He is still not talking with you?"

Anjali: "chotey is back? No, he is not. You might have heard wrong. He is still in Australia. But why did you say that he came back? Please explain."

Shyam is taken aback. He recalls the incident taking place yesterday, Khushi's bare shoulder, her delicate skin, her warm body heat when she was plasteredto his body, her messed up hair and the mark on her chest….. Shyam shivers with raw passion, anger and confusion.  But if Chotey is not back, who was in the shower in Khushi's room and who was she making love to? Was she lying or was there another man ! "NO" khushi cannot be with anyone else other than "ME". Shyam shudders with fury.

Anjali: "Shyam Ji! Are you there? Why are you not talking?"

Shyam collects himself and lies again. "Rani Saheba, I just thought Chotey might be back soon, no reason why. How is Khushi doing? I think you should send her to her moms for some time, so she doesn't feel alone. Did you talk to her this morning? ……………..I also will request you to help me with the filing, I need them this week. There is a lot of work and if you read them it will be a big help for me."

Anjali as an obedient wife, explains in tiny details of her conversation with Khushi, about this morning and assures him that she will complete all the work ASAP.

Time: 8 PM

Nani: "Anjali, you are in your room the whole day and working still? Why? And where is Khushi?"

Anjali: " Naniji, He gave me some work to do and Khushi ji will be  a bit late, she had some work to do. Please do not worry. Do you need anything else?"

Time: 9.OO PM

TEXT ALARM: "Anjaliji, I am back in my room, have a bad headache so I did not stop to talk to you, took some pills and am going to sleep. I have eaten. Please do not call me for food. I want to sleep. You take care of yourself. I also do not wish to take ARNAV ji's call; I have seen his pictures in the newspaper. Khushi. "

Anjali fees very bad reading the text message. Chotey is not doing the right thing. Poor Khuhsi ji is feeling so bad that is trying to avoid us. Maybe she saw one of the news paper pictures with Lavanya and got upset. Maybe it's better that she went to bed and took some food and pills. She needs rest. Anjali looks at the text again. The number coming up on the phone, is a bit weird.

But at the same moment, her phone rings..

RING ! RING ! THE phone keeps on buzzing. Anjali is making a pouty face and not picking up the phone. She shuts it off and also disconnects the landline. What does he think he is? He will do whatever he feel like, not care of anyone else's feeling and emotions. How can he expect that everyone is at his mercy? Let me give him a taste of his own medicine to him, so he learns a lesson.

RING ! RING !...

Anjali speaks to everyone at the dinner table: "Naniji, Mama ji, Mami ji, do not pick your calls if its an international number. Chotey is calling every second. That BOY needs to learn a lesson. Let us all ignore him, then he will understand what is feel like to be rejected. "Chotey bhi nah !" " oh also, Khushu ji went to bed early, she is not feeling too well."

DAY 4

Time: 1.30 AM ( late night)

KNOCK ! KNOCK ! Someone is KNOCKING at the door continuously.

THE door bell goes on and on. Hari prakash rushes to the door.

Anjali, Naniji, mamaji, mamiji, everyone is waken up and all comes down.

What is going on?

Anjali: "Aman ji, Mr Bilal, Sahil ji, why are you all here at this late at night? Is everything ok? Is Chotey ok?" They are all surprised and worried. Aman walks up to her and hands her, his cell phone.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I AM WORRIED SICK. I CALLED A MILLION TIMES. SEND A THOUSAND TEXTS. I TRIED EVERY FREAKING PEORSON ALIVE AND NO ONE IS PICKING UP. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING? DAMN IT"

Anjali is furious, she trembles at this speech and slowly shuts the phone off, hands it to Aman and with teary eyes and depressing voice, tells Aman to tell ARNAV not to call anymore time or not to worry. To tell him that everyone in this house is going well. And he not care about how things are running here. And please go now to your respective houses. If he calls or tell you guys to show up in person, you should just say "NO, this is my order." "Even if he threatens to fire you and make you come again, no one will open this door at Raizada house so late at night."

Anjali looks at her family members and explains; " Naniji, Chote did not pick my phone up. I called many many time. He made Mr Mehta talk on his behalf. And now he feels like talking is creating such a scene and havoc. What is the justification of waking his employees up and 3 of them and sending them so late at night? Chotey do not treat these people as human beings. NO ONE WILL TALK TO HIM OR CALL KHUSHI UP FOR HIS CALL. This is my earnest request to you all. PLEASE WAIT TILL TOMORROW."

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

(ARNAV' HOTEL LOBBY)

'WHAT IS HAPENNING? LAVANYA, AKASH:  ITS imperative that I should talk to KHUSHI ASAP. Di is not picking up. Not even anyone else in the Raizada house. Akash, did you try calling? I can guarantee Di has told no one to pick up if its an international number. She can be so irrational at times and she doesn't know half the things that are going around her. She keeps a blind eye to everything. Di, when will you grow up? I HAVE TO TALK TO KHUSHI…NOW…"

Arnav is impatiently pacing around, on a speaker phone with Akash in New York. He shuts his phone off.

Lavanya is standing beside him. Lavanya says: "ASR, please cool down, we are still not sure if the 2 SHYAMS are the same person or not. Khushi hasn't told me anything. But if they are the same then?!!!!!" Lavanya shivers at the thought of it. She looks pale and extremely worried. She has never seen Arnav to be so helpless and anxious.

ARNAV SLAMS THE PHONE ON THE marble floor of the lobby and KICKS a chair. Everyone in the lobby looks at him. Lavanya tries to pacify him down and make him seat.

(Lavanya is standing with another 2 phones at hand, Arnav has broken 3 phones till now !!!)

"Mr Raizada!  What is the meaning of all these? The signing will take place next week. How can we do all these work in a single day? We need time!! Mr Cooper ( Arnav's main counterpart in Australia) fires up.

Arnav shouts out "Mr Cooper, if it wants this important, I will not have been standing here in my hotel. I would have taken the plane and left long time back. It's a life and death situation for me."

"THE MOST VALUAVLE THING IN MY LIFE, MY LOVE, MY EXISTENCE IS AT STAKE AND IF THIS DEAL WASN'T SO IMPORTANT I WOULD HAVE FLOWN AWAY THE MOMENT I WOULD HAVE ……."

……….Arnav comes to a sudden halt , stunned at what he just said in public: OUT LOUD!!!………. He just realized for the first time, how much valuable KHUSHI is and what hell fire he put her through and she might be totally innocent putting up with his crap for such a long time….all the memories of his brutality starts to engulf his mind….. Arnav starts to feel the repentance and remorse flooding in the sting of his torture back firing.

But he shakes it up. HE HAS TO BE IN CONTROL and face the situation complete the deal and fly home…

HOME TO HIS LOVE. HIS KHUSHI.

DAY 4

Anjali's room

Time: 11.30 am

Naniji: Anjali betiya , aap, abi bhi gussa hain? If you do not talk to him how will he feel? Please forget what he did and talk to him.

Anjali: ok nani even I am feeling bad for how I reacted last night. It might be very important that, Chotey even woke those 3 people up and send here. Ok, I will call.

Anjali " Chotey ? Why did you not pick my phone yesterday morning, I was upset and this is why all of us did not pick your call up last night. I wanted to talk to you about the press release and news channels. What are you doing?

KHUSHI ji? Yes she is fine…SHYAM ji? Yes shyam ji is good too. He went out for work since last night. Why do you sound so tensed? And why are you asking about them both so apprehensively?"

Arnav feels at ease for an instance that Shyam the swine is out of the house and his princess is safe. He also feels reluctant to explain about it to Di over the phone. He changes up his tone and says:

"Di, no it's just that Khuhsi might be very upset with the media publicity, so I asked. Di you stay at home till I come back ok? You should not leave the house and so should not Khushi, even tell naniji, mama and mamiji to keep careful. Please keep Khushi by your side as at all times.

If JIjaji calls, tell him that Choety warned him……..umm warned him that there might be some business rivalry going on and till I come back to stay put where he is.  THAT WILL BE SAFE FOR HIM. All of you guys just stay at home ok? I am trying to seal the deal and come back ASAP. Sorry for my behavior yesterday."

Arnav makes up the story just to make sure Di and Khushi both are in the house safe and away from Shyam.

Mr Cooper walks in with 25 office employees very disturbed at Arnav's behavior. Arnav says bye to anjali and starts to talk to Mr Cooper. "Let's try to go as far as possible with this, I will come back next week and complete the rest as I promised. Also, Mr. Cooper, any update on my ticket or on the chartered plane to India?"

DEAR readers: PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. its very much appreciated. Thanks!

and send me buddy requests for sending PMs of next update.

My story comprises of THE LAST 10 DAYS of the 6 month wedding period that ARNAV fixed for KHUSHI.

Here are the previous links:

DAY 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2891940

DAY 9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2893099

DAY 8

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2894533

DAY 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2896366

DAY 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2898390

DAY 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2899641

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
Firstly thanks 4 a long and a satisfying update... Khushi has already left home right??? this is getting interesting.. plz continue soon...
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting.. very nice update.. Thanks for pm.. hope Khushi is safe..
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all the parts are very interesting.. you write really well Sheun !

thank for PM
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dis is getting interesting...
actually kushi is left rm..am'i right??

can't wait to read...
ARSHIfan001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That's a really interesting update... Waiting for your update... Do update soon
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like I'm going to make it to the first page today! WOOHOO!! :)

Okay, about the chapter.. amazing. I hope he feels the heat now. Where is Khushi ? Waiting for the next chapter. 

frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update!! simply fab writing.. thanks fr d pm
choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh, very interesting ...please continue... wonder where Khushi has gone?
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

lovely update
Edited by ragvir.fan - 12 years ago