Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Nastasia..I amright in pronouncing your name na sweet heart..

You're right! That's Slavic version of name Anastasia, and I like it  very much (my mom mostly used to call me that way in childhood -Nastasia (last -ia is read like hindi  "ya" ))

And thanks for all kind words. And the advise is very-very good)
Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanju that was helluva loads of Questions dearoo..Lovely hun..but right now held at work will surely do it in leisire at night & Meenu..your request will come soon too THAT OS..its in my heart mind & soul dont worry I havent forgotten it..Bass ek zaraa intezaar..πŸ€—in a day or two..for sure..!!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
HEMU πŸ€—dekho dekho kaun aya πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...Hemu i am here for grilling purpose πŸ˜ˆ and i have full right to do so as you didn't looked back once the show got over...😭 Get ready for punishment πŸ˜›

1. Who are more important...friends or show characters? 
will we ever get to see back there?
2. what had appealed you the most on this forum? πŸ˜† You can't talk abt characters πŸ˜›
3. Are you still romantic as you were in past? πŸ˜† opssieee i should have used the word besaharm πŸ˜‰.
4.Can you daydream at night?

thats all for the day...ill b back if time permits πŸ˜›

Edited by romaila - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
ROMI sweety..& Sanju & Meenu..SORRY..will answer  all your Questions by today..please bear with me..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S! πŸ₯³  Well deserved hun :) 

Okay so I have loads of questions for you!! Here goes. I knoww there are loads so I won't mind if youu miss some out πŸ˜³Awww..Thats OKay Sanju..anything for you sweet heart..πŸ€—you always give us such lovely creations..so someway of giving a Thank you for all those efforts..I guess..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

What is your Favorite Film?Many many many.😍.One of the Top five being Swades..!!

If you could go to dinner with one celeb , who would it be and why? I will never want to go to SRK or salman or Shahid because they have been there done that & seen what is fame..but now since I have come to know what MOHIT RAINA is capable of & his perfect figure handsome heart racing face etc etc..added to his his sweet humble, down to earth nature makes me feel he needs all the attention love care & nurture..!! He is that one person I want to RISE above all & shine brightly & I also want to tell him how precious & awesome he is to all of us..So  will need a lot of time for that so I would love to go on a date JUST TO MAKE HIM REALISE HOW SPECIAL HE IS..!!

If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would spend the money on?FIRST & foremost..I will buy all Gymming equipments highclass expensive ones..& enjoy doing my workouts..!!I have been pestering to a treadmill to be changed in my house since last 2 months..!!πŸ˜†

You are given a lamp by a genie.. What would be your 3 magical wishes?

1.Hapiness to my Family..!❀️

2. to be able to go & meet whoever I want to..where ever they are..& talk to them instantly & come back..!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ ( so that I can Meet Mohit & Mouni & give you all a spicy interview..!!

3. To become Miss India & have the power to be invisible when I want to..!!& catch so many culprits & hand the over to Law & help in polictics &crime..also..!!πŸ˜ƒ

If you could switch the lifestyle with one celeb or famous person .. who would it be??Actually NONE..!! But if you insist..Bill Gates ..because he is too intelligent & I love intelligent & smart people..!! 

Choose One..:

Sweet or Sour Sweet
Homemade or Take away Homemade
Tea or Coffee Coffee anytime..!!
Sunset or Sunrise BOTh..πŸ˜† okay if one then ..Sunset(because it brings out romantic evenings..πŸ˜‰)
Fiction or Non Fiction Fiction hands down..!!
Action or Romance do you want to ask this..>>???😲ROMANCE..πŸ˜†
Hollywood or Bollywood BOLLYWOOD..I am a full on Desi..!!Bigtime patriot.!!😳
SRK or George Clooney SRK
Hema Malini or Jaya Bachan Hema Malini
Dharmendra or Big B BOTh..awww..chalo Big B..!!
Madhuri or Sridevi very tough..😑Madhuri..!!πŸ˜›
SRK as a hero or SRK as a villian SRK as HERO..!
Rafi or K Kumar GOSH ..you are so bad Sanju..πŸ˜†I love both..OK RAFI..!!
Lata or Asha Grrr...you are very very cunning Sanju..you have caught me in a FIX..πŸ˜†

Give a song to describe you best?Jab Chaaye ..Mera Jaado koi bachna paaye hai..!!πŸ˜‰

Who is your idol?Gosh there are many..yaar..One of them is my Dad..bro in law, and many celebs where in I   take some qualities what fascinates me..Liek Atalji for his speaking ..& his charisma & patience.& apj Abdul kalam for hsi down to earth attitude & patriotism Bhagat singh..Chanakya so on & on..πŸ˜†

Who is your dream date? Nowadays since the time I have set my eyes on mahadev..its only & only MOHIT MOHIT & MOHIT..!!😍

What are you most scared of? Cocokroaches..!! & spiders..infact any insects ..😑

Which character in any movie or programme would you say is most like you?Kajol in K3G because I am also very passionate LOUD & Intensely patrotic Bindas ..!!And Sati also because when I am in love..I am totally surrender types & will try to get what I love..!!Intensely passionate..!

Do you watch horror movies, if yes.. what is your favourite?Yes have watched many with my Neice & nephew..dont ask em fav & all but Ring was scary..& Also Ragini MMS omen exaursist etc etc..πŸ˜†

What is your ideal holiday destination?Anywhere in India specially Ladak -Leh ..Himalayan region ..Uttaranchal etc etc..dint vosit yet..&  LONDON is awesome..!!

How would you describe yourself in three words?POSITIVE FUNLOVING & HONEST..!!

What was your second choice of profession? Being a Teacher..!!

Your favourite book -Tintin & Amarchitra katha..!!

The most romantic movie you have watched -many many yaar come on.you know how die hard romantci I am DDLJ K2 H2 etc..but ... Lamhe was awesome..& so also Jodha Akbar..very intense sweet romance.. ..!!

Define "love" -MAKES Life worth living..!!

Your favourite passtime ?watching TV..!!πŸ˜†such a couch potato yar. & also listening to music & spend time with family..!!πŸ˜ƒ

How many pairs of shoes do you have? 10 to 12 ..I guess..!!shoes in the sense sandals also..na..!!

What's more important to wear: earrings or necklace?ear rings for sure..!! But with Saree chain is a must..at times..depends on where yo are going..πŸ˜†

Favourite colour and why?Blue & Black..makes me look Gorgeous..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

What colour is your hair and is it long/short?Long Hair..dark brown or black you can say..

Favourite Superhero?Phantom..!! 

Ever been to jail/arrested?Gosh No..!!Thank God..that way I am pretty decent & ruel abiding citizen..πŸ˜†

Best place you've ever been?Switzerland for its sheer scenic beauty..!!

If you were stuck on a desert island what three things would you take with you?Water ..I pod & food because I am a veggie ..!!to survive till some one comes for  rescue..!!

Rain or Sunshine?RAIN..😍

Do you like being Hot or Cold? COLD..cold COld..!!❀️

How many piercings do you have?Only at ears..!!πŸ˜›

Nose pierced? NO..!!

What are your goals in life?Just be happy & make my near & dear ones happy..along with you all my friends..!!

How would you describe yourself? I am very passionate in whatever I do..Totally dedicated & reliable ..!!Ek baar commitment kardi toh uske baad khud ki bhi nahin sunti hoon..!!πŸ˜†

Give me 3 places you would like to go on a vacation?Leh..Austria & Swtizerland /London..!!again..😳

When was the year you were the most happy and why?In the year 2001 because we went to Switzerland Paris etc Europe trip..!!it was a HUGE thing for us that time..!!not less even now..😳

Do you remember your favourite teacher?YUP..many ..Prabhavathi , Kalyani  ,Dessa & kamalini..!!

Favourite Couples?Hrithik Aishwarya Shahid Amrita..Shahid Kareena also..Aamir Juhi..Slaman - Madhuri in HAHK..Armaan Jassi..Abhay Piya..SRK KAJOL..Dharamraj & Santo..Siddharth & Aanchal ..recently Anas &  Deepika od Diya aur Bati ..but NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO MOHIT & MOUNI..my HIGHEST CRAZE..they top the list I swear..!! πŸ˜

Which are your 2 favourite careers and why?
Doctor because of the nobel profession & great respect all over the world..universally..& Teaching ..same reasons..!!

Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?Dieting.& exercises everyday..😑.πŸ˜†

When was the last time you lied and to whom and why? I lied to my Sis & bro in law that I will come late to hospital for work in the morning today because I have work to finish & that work was drooling on Mohit & Mouni & answering questions here..to YOU..!!🀣

Tell me about something you really regret?I have tuned myself not to regret for anything but still  if you insist I would say I was not taking care of dressing sense earlier ..I dint know how to carry myself when I was a teenager but now I do.😎.!! I could have made boys fall at my feet if I was a bit sensible that time..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Tell me about someone in your family? My neice & nephew are very sweet they are 23 & 27 ..they are very intelligent fun loving very responsible sensible & they know exactly what they are doing & want in life..I love that aspet..wish I was as focused like them in my age..πŸ˜† (I have a large gap with my elder sisters & brothers thats why & ..I was born late by mistake to my parents..wohaa..πŸ˜†)

Tell me about someone you envy? I envy who ever stays close to Mohit & Mouni in Mumbai..!!😍And also who ever gets to marry Mohit (the GEM in every which way ❀️) & Mouni (The Beautiest & cuttest of all awww)😍

Tell me about something you've achieved? I have got immense Love from my Family & friends..Thats my greatest acheivement..!!And that happens only when you make them happy & nice..so thats about it..!!

Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?When once my teacher told me to get out of the practical class for some simple reason..of record or something & I felt very insulted..in my science degree final year..!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†Now I laugh at my stupidity ..🀣

Tell me about someone you really admire?One Mr.Ram Damodar who died a year back he was 73 but he was more interesting & intelligent & sweet & awesome person than a 23 year sold..I miss him a lot..he was a Genius & a greatest family friend ..more than FAMILY..!!

Tell me about the last movie you've watched? KAHANI..was very intelligent & captivative movie..!!

Tell me about a country you would like to visit most and why?UK..because its easy to communicate & at the same time its scenic beauty..neatness etc etc & mainly there are hoards of Indians there I guess..so wont feel left out..!!

Tell me about your favourite music / song / band?All types..seriously I love classical..retro english..present rock..Pop..Bollywood..instrumental..jazz..karnatic..anything ..fav song impossibel because I love 1000's of them..one of them being..Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi ..!!/band Abba Boney M & coldplay..!!

Tell me about something you would happily do again?Fall in love..!!😍which I always do..πŸ˜‰

P.s: Late Congo's to Meenaxi! I missed the first DKDMian of the week hence now congrats! =]

PHEWWW..I have done iTT wohaaa..I hope yu will eb happy reading as much I enjoyed answering but I seriously wonder who gave you thsi list of Q's to ask..YOU DID ALL BY YOURSELF..?? GOD..thats amazing..!!πŸ˜†
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Heya!!!

Its My turn now...ok dont u worry i'll be very kind with u..isilliye i'll ask just a couple of quests!

Ur a true Sweetheart Hem-Wa..love ua answers!!

>>whats ua goal in life?

>>Do u like pets..if yes which one would u keep or u have any already?

>>Which was the day when u decided to join IF?

>>What kind of kid u were?

>>Which is ua most cherished childhood memory?

>>Which serial did u watch the first (eva) n whats ua fav show by far?

Do consider Meenaxi's request on writing an OS..some time SOON..would love to read anything from u!
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

HEMU πŸ€—dekho dekho kaun aya πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...Hemu i am here for grilling purpose πŸ˜ˆ and i have full right to do so as you didn't looked back once the show got over...😭 Get ready for punishment πŸ˜›ROMI..awwwπŸ€—see I just cant come one day & not come next day..so i just made a fullstop but that dosent mean I am away from you..its just a PM away & I am always there on FB & Twitter..By the way..I miss you so much yaar beleive it or not..πŸ€— your fun filled witty posts were always awesome..& sadly..& surprisingly Vivian has made me kill the love that I have for him..now  I am so immune to HIM & so that Spark wont happen & I wont be able to write anything from my heart..! HE IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL ..!! 

1. Who are more important...friends or show characters? 
will we ever get to see back there?Friends..friends friendsπŸ€—..ofcourse..& NO...!!  you wont find me there again..I want those memories of  mien be the way it is..I cant write false OD's which I dont feel from Inside..I mean it..!!😭
2. what had appealed you the most on this forum? πŸ˜† You can't talk abt characters πŸ˜›Great writers..friends..calm atmosphere & many youngsters..since its a romance based mytho show.😳.I am simply bathing in it..day in & out..😍
3. Are you still romantic as you were in past? πŸ˜† opssieee i should have used the word besaharm πŸ˜‰.You have doubts 😈on that read my one post or ask Chakkzu..she fainted that I dint spare our Gods with my Besharam thoughts..🀣
4.Can you daydream at night?ABSOLUTELY..!! Thats what I do ..& write OS's..πŸ˜†posts etc etc..!!πŸ˜›

thats all for the day...ill b back if time permits πŸ˜›

ROMI..forgive me for being away from you all..But actually I am not at all away from you..That was so sos kind of you to have come here to ask me these cute questions..I adore you & GOD BLESS..Always..!!πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Heya!!!

Its My turn now...ok dont u worry i'll be very kind with u..isilliye i'll ask just a couple of quests!

Ur a true Sweetheart Hem-Wa..love ua answers!!

>>whats ua goal in life?to live life like there  is no tomorrow..JUST BE HAPPY & be in love..with whatever you do..!!

>>Do u like pets..if yes which one would u keep or u have any already?Awesoem Question..I & my whoel family love Pets..we have 2 dogs.one miniature Dashound & other being an Alsation ..!! Both are Girls..Champy & Burfie..!!πŸ˜†πŸ€—

>>Which was the day when u decided to join IF?In 2003 during JJKN days..when thsi forum got started & I lost that ID & Password so later I did a new one in 2008..otherwise I would be a veteran member here..!!πŸ˜†

>>What kind of kid u were?VERY EMOTIONAL  & weak..which is a complete opposite to my present state..!!πŸ˜†Totally confident & always content & stable..!!

>>Which is ua most cherished childhood memory?when I got the best out going student in my school 😳& My days when I used to be dancing in school celebrations etc I was very good at dancing..!!😳

>>Which serial did u watch the first (eva) n whats ua fav show by far?Ohh you all would not have been born I guess..I used to love  all Doordarshan shows..also..every single oen I have watched..but KASHISH a show which lasted only 13 episodes ..I miss it soo much,,& I cant get the vedio till date on YT..sooo sad yaar..!!Full on romantic..SUdesh Berry & malawika Tiwari were leads..awesome πŸ‘But now I would say its second because I just have gone bonkers for Mohit & Mouni..!!❀️

Do consider Meenaxi's request on writing an OS..some time SOON..would love to read anything from u!

Thank you so much SIA..my dearest friend..i hope you are happy with my answers ..YUP I will surely do it by this weekend for sure..THE OS ..I am saying..😳
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just read all your answers Hema! πŸ€— Aaaw! Thanks for answering them all :) Yep, I did that list back on Bandini days when we used to do Member of the Week :) Gosh no-one ever did full list!  🀣

OMG! Fav couples- Deepika&Anas! I am so in love with them too! Someone find mee a Suraj in real life! I wanna marry him! And he is so gorgeous too but Sandhya bao hi nahin dehti! Hopefully the love-track will start now with them cos I am sure Bhabho will accept her Bindni! =] Also I love how much you just admire Mohit&Mouni! Snap girl! Those two have become my favourites in so little time <3 Amazing! :)

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
updated my questions on page one...