Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Sonia congrats. Deserved well. Answers nice :D

hey thnx a lot
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sgumi82

1) If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be? Why? -It would be Brock(a character in the cartoon Pokemon)...Oh ...i really loved dat character very much...Since i love him...i'll marry him too
2) What was your favourite toy as a child? - of course my Barbie Doll n my teddy bear (i still have dat teddy bear wid me)
3) If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about? I'll think how to get rid of this boredom..or then i'll think about enacting a scene of parichay(i'll imagine d wall to be kunu n then i'll talk to him πŸ˜†..aur haan...pls mujhe paagal mat samjho yaar)
4) Who is the first person that you think about when you get up in the morning?- ME
5) If you could be a politician who would it be? Why? it would be SONIA GANDHI(my relatives sumtyms call me SONIA G)...I like SONIA G's authoritative attitude
6) If feathers tickle people, do they tickle birds? - YES of course.You observe them.you'll understand dat
7) What does the term free gift mean? Aren't all gifts supposed to be free? -Arrey haan..iske baare mein toh maine kabhi socha hi nahi
8) If a bedroom has no bed in it then what do you call it? You can still call it a bedroom.That's our wish what to call n not
9) Where does a wandering mind go? - GO PLACES
10) Why did the Dead Sea die? Who killed it? - The dead sea died...kyunki uska GF usse chod ke chala gaya...woh sadma woh bardaasht nahi kar paaya...aur woh Suicide kar liya...
11) Why can't people tickle themselves?- 
12) Why do feet smell and the nose runs? Feet smells because you dont wash /take care of them properly

Nose runs due to Allergy or Infection 
(Side effects of learning Biology)
13) If a building is already built why is it called a building? - Even i thought about the same...but never found an answer to this Q.
14) Why is the lid of a coffin nailed down? .coffin is made for the dead bodies Right?Now ifat all the person inside the coffin is still alive,then d nail would pierce into him n then he would die for sure
15) How much milk does a Milky way have? - yaar maine measure nahi kiya...Agli baar jaaungi...toh mein measure karke tujhe bataaungi..ok?
16) Are ducks used to make duck tape? yeh duck tape kya hota hain???? :P:P
17) If Microsoft is big then why isn't it called Macrosoft?-Who told u microsoft is Big.have u measures its length/size?
18) Why is a pizza packed in a square box? kyunki circular boxes zyaada milta nahi hain...Square boxes are easily available
19) Why is the term "slept like a baby" used when babies wake up every few hours?
20) Do you have crash courses for pilots? - No.I dont have crash-courses for Pilots
21) If doctors are so skilled then why is their work called practice?- Doctors are not fully skilled.They keep practising on human bodies by doin surgeries,Trial n error methods etc (P.S- No offence meant to anyone)
22) "What one thing would you change about our government?"- I wanna change the GOVERNMENT as a whole
23) "What one thing confuses you most about men?"- Their nature
24) Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?- Ya...sometimes
25) What really gives you the creeps?
26) If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be?Sachin Tendulkar
27) Do you like to be called "SONA"?Ya of course.
28) If we say, we are here to help others, what are the others here for?- To get help 4m us
29) How can you 'lend' someone a helping hand when you can't take it out?- Sorry.I'm a selfish person. :P I dont LEND a helping hand to any1.
30) If you were a geometric shape, what would you like to be?-SQUARE
31) Would you believe in a liar who admits he is one?- No
32) Which one would you prefer? why?
  (a) karela / neem seed- karela
  (b) cockroach / spider- Cockroach(i've dissected it some 2-3 times)
  (c) bed bug / bee- 🀒...bee
  (d) red ant/ black ant-Black ant
33) If you are to take a picture of cheese, what do you think it would say?Cheese is a non-living thing.It cannot speak.
34) They accidentally step on your foot, then ask, "did that hurt?" Why?
35) Do you twist your tongue while saying a tongue twister?- Ya i twist it...
36) If Iceland has ice, does Finland have fins? ya of course...tujhe nahi pata tha????
38) Why do people ask, "were you sleeping?" on waking you up from sleep?- kyunki woh log paagal hain...
39) If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what do you think it is expanding into?kya??? scientists ne aisa kaha tha...Mujhe kisine nahi bataaya...😭 yeh cheating hain...cheating...
40) How would you know if the dictionary had a wrongly spelled word?- nahi pata yaar.I've never checked dictionaries.So i dunno whether there is a wrongly spelled word in dat
41) A punishment in school you remember even today...- I was a GOOD STUDENT.So i havent got any punishment in school :P
42) What's the most hilarious thing that can happen to someone?I'll take a survey abt that...n will let u know
43) The loudest you had laughed was when...-i watched the holi episodes of parichay...n Daddy T's scenes these days.
44) What would you call the fear of fears?- FEARS OF FEARS itself...aur nahi toh kya...
45) Why do people say "you know..." How would you know before they complete?
46) Don't you think the eyes must be jealous of the nose for not letting them see each other?- YES
47) If man evolved from monkeys and apes, how do monkeys and apes still exist?jab tu heaven jaayegi na...tab yeh sawaal Charles Darwin se jaake pooch...ok???
48) If a relative died and left you a million dollars, what would you do with the money?- Aish karenge..aur kya...
Well i would give some for charity,...n wid the rest i'l do shopping,buy a luxurious car and a I-Pad...Bas itna hi kaafi hain mere liye
49) Are you a bathroom singer? Why?- No i'm not.I dont have to sing while i'm in my bathroom.I turn on my DVD player n then listen to the music in High volume...Toh mujhe gaane ki kya zaroorat hain jaanu...
50) Do you scream on roller coasters?- Ya of course.I'm really scared of this roller coaster rides.

Savi...what was this dalring????? ahh...i was getting all mad answering all ur crazy set of Q's πŸ˜†...Thnx a lot for this..Will never forget this experience...
Sorry i havent answered a Few Q's.will think abt it n post my replies
Edited by awesumsonia - 12 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: poshah

How many different types /shades of water have you had in Kerala..and which one do you like- I love beaches and Backwaters. I have a lot of fun in the beaches..specially Kovalam...Its awesome...
I should have said, difft types of water you have drank/drink in kerala..there is yellow/brown etc isnt it ? πŸ˜†

aww sorry dear...
well yellow/brown water??? i think u mean the water in which we add Cumin/coriander seeds right??...but ya...i drink only plain water...most of the time-mineral water.
sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Heyy sona..wonderful answers...
latha hei bahut gussa aaya hoga tujhe mere upar..while answering .
Arey yaar aisa mauka kyun gava de...bolo where i can irritate u ..🀣
waise i loved the answers.
will come with other set tonight thik hei.🀣

saviii.
awesumsonia thumbnail

🀣

Heyy sona..wonderful answers...
latha hei bahut gussa aaya hoga tujhe mere upar..while answering .
Arey yaar aisa mauka kyun gava de...bolo where i can irritate u ..🀣
waise i loved the answers.
will come with other set tonight thik hei.🀣

saviii.

savi...mein sach mein tujhe chodungi nahi...dont worry...mere bhi din aayenge...
what...aniother set of Q's????πŸ˜•
sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

savi...mein sach mein tujhe chodungi nahi...dont worry...mere bhi din aayenge...

what...aniother set of Q's????πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wow...abhi tph mere din hei...n im enjoying.
3rd and final round of q's okie. uske baad no more rounds.

πŸ˜†
awesumsonia thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wow...abhi tph mere din hei...n im enjoying.
3rd and final round of q's okie. uske baad no more rounds.

πŸ˜†

theek hain...
awesumsonia thumbnail
hey thnk u all for making me enjoy this Hot Seat...
had a gr8 tym answering ur set of Q's :) :)
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

aww sorry dear...

well yellow/brown water??? i think u mean the water in which we add Cumin/coriander seeds right??...but ya...i drink only plain water...most of the time-mineral water.

lukcy you to drink only mineral water..different /multi colored water was teh big surprise for me when i had gone there !!! πŸ˜‰
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: poshah

lukcy you to drink only mineral water..different /multi colored water was teh big surprise for me when i had gone there !!! πŸ˜‰

actually most of the ppl drink boiled water in which cumin/coriander is added😊