Looking for Harmony Baby...

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@prime is asking me where my daughter Harmony is these days...

How am I supposed to know?  Have I ever cared about where she is or what she's doing?

I am Hiral. I can only think about what's right in front of me. So if Savitri is in my face, then Savitri is all I think about. If Hans is annoying me, then I'll think about him.

As it is, I have forgotten about Harshili and Hardik. So, Harmony ke bare mein kyun sochoon? ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nowdays Hiral is more interested  in RAT  and Poison  then her children 🤣, thought  she may know as Harmony baby   was her fav in the starting of show but  she along cvs had  lost the track of the story  🤔, another reason may be that Harmony has too wise and can look after herself  now , and this ddidnt go too well with dear mommy😆

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poor hiral jee😔..she already have soo many things to think on🤔...her makeup..jewlery..shopping..dark circles..beauty..savitri...hans..Rat..pheww🥱..poor soul now u ppl expect her to care for  Harmony too😵..oh cmon bless her now😳🤣
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Huh! You see, nowadays people are jealous because I'm the RAT exterminator and I have a new contract!  Any pest in your home? Just call me! One shriek from me and pest is DEAD.

Ya Harmony isn't a baby to me!  It's not my fault if Janak Kaka keeps calling her "BABY!  BABY!"
FaizaK thumbnail
OMG i m soo sorry Hiral jee..i forgot to comgratulate for ur new post and contrct🤣..congrtazzz🥳..plzz tell us how is ur frst experience going on in Jadeja house🤣..we r dying to hear ur expereince🤣

oh cmon how can u forget...its not only harmony...u used to call everyone in the house Baby whether its Hans or Harmony
..bhool gaen🤔??
..Anusha.. thumbnail
I called Hans ...'Baby'? ðŸ˜²   yeh CVs bhi na! 

Anyways, ya my time in the Jadeja house was very exciting. While fighting with Savitri, I discovered my talent for killing pests with my stylish scream.  Next thing, my clever Hans set up a business where I go and scream in people's houses for Rs 10 000. All our money problems are easing now. By the 31st you will see a really happy ending!  My business really takes off and we can even move out but...I have gown very fond of Savitri bhen. So we will stay on. 

Oh I just got news that Harmony is  very busy dancing. Apparently she performed in some show with some Sanskrit title...I don't know...but she has no time for me now.
FaizaK thumbnail
oh woww discoveries and wht a pure talent of screaming😳...i have seriously became ur fan now..wht a multitalented person u r🤣

ohh poor u...yess ur harmony baby is busy in dancing in other's bachelor parties😆..i guess she is missing parties more these days thts why may be
...hope she comes back in the last epi atleast
Edited by -Faiza- - 12 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May be Harmony baby slept  in some one s  car  after bachelor  party  as its her hobby to sleep in car after parties since childhood.😆Hiral ji  is now become  so expert in killing that now she can kill with one look itself, here  she see there u gone🤣.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hilarious post ðŸ˜†

Thanks Anu  & Faiza for making it fun ðŸ˜›

No idea what'll happen in the end. 

hiral and her bloody cheap overacting ruined this awesome show... hate her!!!