navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone...just a random thought which I developed it into as OS...posting part -I now...will post the 2nd part latter...
Hope you folks like it !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chirag Beta & Parag Beta, once Hetal Vahu & Kokilla Vahu also sit down for breakfast, I want to tell you all something.

Hetal Vahu, Kokilla Vahu I wanted to gift all the DILs & the daughter of the house a set each. I wanted to gift it during Holi only but as I was not keeping too well, I could not call the jeweler. Today I want to call him in the evening so that all of you can select.

Chirag, Parag, what do you think of it?

Baa it is such a good idea, I will comeback from Kavi samelan by evening. Bhai will you also come back from site ?

Parag, we have an important site meeting, if we finish that, all of us will comeback.

But MotaBhai, you do not have to finish your meeting for this, we will handle it. You do not have to disturb your work.

Ha Kokilla, I know but the site meeting is close to home, so we will decide after the meeting gets over..

Kokilla Vahu, call kinjle & ask her to come home so that she can also select the one she likes.
Ji Baa, I will call her after breakfast is done.

Wah, Im getting a gold set, I should call mummy & tell her. I will take an expensive set.

Baa this is not fair, you are gifting only the ladies of the house, you do not love Bhai & me. What say Bhai?

Jigar Dikra, your wife will wear that necklace for you only, that will be your gift.
As she was replying to Jigar who had a big smile, from the corner of her eye, she saw her eldest grandson, Ahem looking at his wife with an expression filled with love. She saw her grand DIL, Gopi shyly smiling back at her husband. She knew both her grandson & his wife were shy by nature but the love they shared between them was so special & only they understood. Looking at them reminded about the special times she had with her husband when they were also young as this generation was. Her oldest grandson, Ahem was a exact replica of her husband who was a workaholic, shy but with full of love for their wife. Even in his busy schedule in those old days, he always ensured that he shared his love with her in his own sweet ways. She hoped that her grandson & his wife will also have this happiness with them & share her a blessing of seeing her great grandchild before she leaves to meet her husband.

Mummy, why did you answer the phone so late? I have good news to share...Baa is giving all the DIL's and also that choti kagdi a gold set each.

Wah Rashi Dikra, I will also come.

But mummy.

Kya Mummy, I should also get a gold set from that budiya, I will come with choti Kagdi & then I will take one set & then your baa only has to pay...

Mummy that Kagadi will eat us alive...she will kill me...listen mummy...you do not come...please mummy..

Wah Rashi...you are jealous of your mummy getting a set.

No mummy...pls...

No Rashi Dikra...Im coming to get my set ...thats all...jai shree krishna...

How can mummy just hang up my call...let me call her back...tring...tring...tring...uff...mummy bhi na...now she is not even answering calls !!!

Kinjle dikra, are you going out?

Ji phai, kinjleji is going to meet her mom. Do you have any work?

No Dhawal dikra, I have to go to the market & if Kinjle is going out, can she can drop me.

Ha phai, kinjleji will not have any trouble, she will drop you. What do you say kinjleji?

Dhawalji, I do not have time to waste for useless things

But kinjle ji, just drop phai in the market she wants to go & then you leave immediately. I will go call the auto for you both.

Jai Shree Krishna Janiki Ben.

Jai Shree Krishna Parekh Bhai. Please sit down. Have you got all the latest sets I asked for, we are waiting for Kinjle to come. In the meantime show all the sets to my DILs & grand DILs.

Hetal , Kokilla, Gopi & Rashi, check the designs.

Ding-Dong

Mani, lo phini dufford, go see who is at the door.

Ji Nani Bhabhi.

Jaishree Krishna Vevanji.

Urmilla Ben aap?

Phai, the entire trip you kept saying the market is just close by , we have reached home, which market you wanted to go.

Uff yeah Choti kagdi'...woh kinjle dikra, since you were coming to Modi bhavan, I wanted to see Rashi as I was missing her, so I dropped the plan of going to the market. I will go tomm.

Mummy come & see these sets, there are so beautiful. You can help our family to help pick nice sets.

Ha dikhra, Mota Bhabhi come, we will select your jewellery.

Ji Urmilla Ji, Lets go.

Maa lets go & see the sets. Kinjle you go & see , anyways these days some things are changing very fast here. Your papa has just come back home sometime back & he will need me set up his things. I will check if he needs something & I will join you.

Maa, papa has comedown, I will go see the sets.

Teek Chai.

Gopi Vahu, that's a nice gold with enamel colours set you are seeing. It will look beautiful on you. Try it.

Ji Maaji. The set is very beautiful.

Rashi dikra, it is time you fuel the differences between these both to get your status.
Ok mummy.

Gopi, show the set. I liked it before only, give it to me.

Tik hai Rashiben. Here take it.

Rashi, what is this? Till now you were seeing other sets & did not even touch this set. Now when Gopi is trying, you are taking it from her.

Woh Kakiji...

Kokilla, If Rashi is saying she liked the set before then why can't she take it.

But Motabhabhi, my Gopi Vahu liked it & was trying it.

Rashi Dikra, come here, I will select a beautiful set for you than that set.

Ji Mummy ji.

Kokilla looked at her Mota Bhabhi & could not hide the hurt that her Motabhabhi who had been her sister for more than 30 years had misunderstood her again & took Rashi's side.

Wah Rashi Dikra, good. Your MIL is now acting as we want. See all because of your mummy, this is happening. Now both of us will take a costly set each. That kagadi will not be able to do anything now.

Ji Mummy.

Ding-Dong...

Maaji, I will open the door.

Teek Chai Gopi Vahu.

Jaishree Krishna, Kakaji, Devarji , Ahemji.

Jaishree Krishna Dikhra, are all of you are busy selecting sets?

Ji Kakaji. We just started.

Chalo lets go & see what you all have selected.

As she was closing the door, she saw her husband waiting for her. As she turned around, she saw him giving her a smile waiting for her to start walking back to the group. As she stretched out her hand for his laptop bag, she saw him nodding his head negatively.
First finish selecting a nice set for you & then we can take the laptop bag to the room.  

You all have comeback. Good. Now help your wife's select what they like.

Baa what do now about this ladies stuff. Let them select, we will sit & see.

Tik Chai Chirag. Gopi Dikra, after passing those glasses of water in your hand to all the men, come & select your set & show it to Ahem.

Ji Baa.

Rashi, try this set. It will look good on you.

But Jigarji, this set is very simple, I like the other set. I will take that set only.

Ok Rashi, take that, you will look beautiful in that too.

Baa looked at her younger grandson & his wife. She loved Jigar to the core, but Rashi she still could not get a comfortable feeling like her Gopi Vahu. She always felt Rashi vahu was trying to impress her only on the periphery but deep down she was shallow.

As she looked around she saw kokilla & Kinjle discussing about the set which Kinjle liked, then she saw Urmilla & Hetal discussing about a set Urmilla was insisting Hetal to wear, as usual she saw Chirag & Parag discussing about something & her eyes finally settled on her favourite couple Gopi & Ahem. She saw Gopi shyly showing the 2 sets she liked to her husband. She heard for the 1st time in a very low voice, her Gopi vahu asking her grandson on which set she should pick up. Her Ahem dikra's response did not surprise her at all. She saw him asking her to wear both & show it to him. She saw Gopi shyly smiling & holding the necklaces to her neck.

She saw her grandson eyeing the kundan set his wife showed & smiled at her. Her Vahu had selected the kundan set & returned the other set to the pool. Not a word was spoken but both understood each other's choice & both pleased each other.

Looking at them Baa was happy that her Gopi Vahu was following her counsel which she gained after years of her experience of being married & living with her husband, she had shared with her in the afternoon. Her Gopi vahu loved her Ahem dikra deeply & as she was sharing she saw her vahu trying to absorb the relationship of a husband & wife, spending time with each other, doing small & simple things to keep each other happy & how to understand their relationship, with slight apprehension. She knew the apprehension was because of the strained relationship at the start of their married life between Ahem & Gopi, but now looking at her grandson, she knew that he loves his wife a lot & cannot live without her. The way he took care & nursed her back to health & how he just keeps looking for her all time just shows how much she means to him. Now both love one another deeply but just as every marriage needs some guidance to get their relationship moving forward smoothly, she guided her Vahu  as women plays a major role in any relationship especially a marriage, on how to take their relationship to the next level. At right time in near future, she decided she will also guide her grandson on how to fulfill his role in his marriage. 
Edited by navyab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely Navya. This is such a lovely OS and seen through the eyes of Baa.  Love her remembering her time with her husband.  Very touching.Edited by Xarina - 12 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Navya.. That was an excellent start๐Ÿ‘ 
The nuances of the relationship in the family is so very beautifully brought out.. โญ๏ธ Loved it.. Aham selects her a necklace๐Ÿ˜ณ would love to read what is in store for this couple๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Baa is one wise woman๐Ÿ˜›
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Navya๐Ÿ‘
Very nice OS! very cute๐Ÿ˜
Cant wait too read the next part!
Edited by X.Sisi94 - 12 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic start navya...loved the gohem communication...and baa clearly seeing raashi for who she is...cant wait for the next part...
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘ excellent navya.
loved the story. it is just beautiful like our goham.
i m waiting eagerly for the next part.
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Navya that was excellent!! loved it to the core! fron Baas point of view eveything seems so perfect except the Hetal and Urshi! Loved Ahem and Gopis realtionship, the way they spoke through thier eyes and not pratically speaking alot...

A little request... could you please make one where baa would adivce Ahem... it would be a nice read!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

The OS was excellent!! loved it!! ๐Ÿ‘
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Navya that was a superly duperly awesome start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

great  way of story telling from Baa's perspective... 

as we know Ahem and Gopi never need words to share things... Baa noticed it... beautifully written

now will wait for your take on  how baa will guide him and make him realize about his role in the relation...

loved it navya๐Ÿ‘

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Extremely good, at very well put into curent situations context in a very creative way, LOVED IT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really breath taking navya  i.m speachless to good for words well done keep it up... waiting for your next os๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘