Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: iolahardy

Beautiful post Mits!

Sumit was simply fab this last week.

Koi laachar bane to rishi jaisa bane ki use dekhkar uski laachari se nafrat hone lage

Koi pyaar kare to rishi jaise kare; ki usse dekhkar har ladki kahe ki muze bhi aisa ek pyaar karne wala de do bhagwan

Koi zidd dikhaye to ricky ki tarah dikhaye ke jo thaan le use poora karke hi laute

Koi gussa dikhaye to ricky jaisa dikhaye ki dekhkar khushi ho ki ye humpe gussa nahi hai

Koi deewanagi / pagalpan dikhaye to ricky jaise dikhaye ki wo dekhkar use chahnewale bhi darr jaaye

Koi bebasi dikhaye to rishi ki tarah dikhaye ki use jaake hug karke use console karne ka mann kare

Koi apne bacche se pyaar kare to rishi ki tarah kare

Aur laachari, pyaar, zidd, gussa, deewanagi, bebasi, father - son bonding dikhaye to Sumit ki tarah dikhaye. The best part about Sumit in the entire week was his subtlety in enacting each of these diametrically opposite emotions. For me 3 moments stood out as far SVs acting goes:

1. Just before he taped Indiras mouth, he leaned very close to her. His eyes spoke volumes then. There was a 'devil - may - care' jazba in them at that time. I also saw a bit of temptation in them..i felt Ricky wanted her then...but didnt forget what he was here for. (sorry if u dont agree wid dis part!)

2. After finishing the 6th fera, he pauses, looks at indira & then you can see Ricky making way for Rishi. The Ricky in him was happy for subduing indira by brute strength. But the Rishi in him just cant see his hitler this way. he will accept her slaps & abuses but just cant accept her helplessness. The way he slowly lets her down...removes her tape, the 'rukiye!' when he removes her ropes...i have watched those scene N number of times & each time i am smiling to myself. His love needs no words...his eyes & actions say it all

3. Love comes in different forms & one of them is the love between a father & son. And it becomes more beautiful if they dont share the same blood. Loved the way he got chocs for his little hero & love the trusting hug ishaan gave him.

I will stop here...becoz i can really go on & on. Thanks Mits for this thread! Love Rishi, Love Sumit!

shru, you really very well said..i agree to each and every point of yours..really loved SV and his performnace throughout the week..  
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow shru i have no words u said it so beautifully 👏

and i agree without your first point also that devil in him was there that he could get her but still he stopped her approval for him means everything for rishi and he can never forget that

-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tks mithsi

nice post

Loved Sumit performance as Rishi and Ricky and indira as usual g8
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mithsi...  Great post ... and Thanks for the Caps.   👏 
Shruti... Too Good.    👍🏼
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shru very well written !!! U really have an art of putting things across 👏
abbhivyakti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was really a rocking week... I loved Sumit's all shades of Rishi and ricky... he played well, where he had to be strong and solid, macho man and where he had to be soft , loving, caring beloved man...of Indu.. my god :) I am loving it even more...
bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for the first time he overplayed all character of hd on screen this week Edited by deepak8620 - 12 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This week *** had bit less scenes and 2 episodes she had no dialogues to speak and it was Sumit show all the way... and he was pretty good! Edited by mahkutty - 12 years ago
bishwadeepak thumbnail
u can't take the credit from him only saying that rati has less scene this week.then the whole story is revolving around indra.then she will be given more focus then rest of the cast .Edited by deepak8620 - 12 years ago
bishwadeepak thumbnail
[QUOTE=Rangeele]Wonderful post 👏
I would say that SV is a very natural and subtle actor. We don't see him overdo a scene and his expressions are simply perfect for the required scene. Last week he showcased his talent by showing us shades of both Rishi and Ricky. He switches so effortlessly from one character to the other and the transition is always smooth. That is a sign of a true performer.
I keep on banging on about this but I have to repeat myself - SV is an underrated actor! It is nice to see the guy getting so much attention and I'm happy that we're talking about him 😳 but I still feel that he deserves much more!
[/QUOTEyes u r right and i truly appreciate your post