Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@shalu
yup..anyways lets not deviate from topic..i hope you are getting..😊
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Mithila :) I expected you to post this on wednesday itself, but i am happy you did it :)

I really liked and enjoyed Sumit's acting throughout the week. I was happy for him that he got this chance of portraying kind of two characters in the same frame, which isn't that easy, but he did really well. Starting from a new get-up and body language to expressions he showed the difference between Ricky and Rishi in a convincing way.Something i always liked are the underplayed emotions of SV, not too much and not less, but he succeeds in finding the balance.

I don't know why, the wednesday's episode was really sad from Rishi's POV. The moment the transformation from Ricky to Rishi happened like you said, it hurt me somehow to see him like that and his dialogues thereafter. He was really hurt and it seemed as if he needed someone to hear his POV. Loved Rishi's innocence in the scene with Ishaan, looked like two adorable innocent kids patching up after a small fight. I adored Sumit and Rahul in that short scene :D Sumit really brings out the innocence which is needed for his character.

It indeed was a Rishi/Ricky week and enjoyable as well, kudos to Sumit and Rati!Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Nice post Mithila :) I expected you to post this on wednesday itself, but i am happy you did it :) oh..you had expected..didn't think of that..but good na i posted it today as it weekend so we can club all the emotions at the same place..😊

I really liked and enjoyed Sumit's acting throughout the week. I was happy for him that he got this chance of portraying kind of two characters in the same frame, which isn't that easy, but he did really well. yup..that is what i feel..portraying two characters in the same frame in the same episode isn't easy..Starting from a new get-up and body language to expressions he showed the difference between Ricky and Rishi in a convincing way.yeah..i also loved it that even his body language changed when he was portraying Ricky..evilness could clearly be seen..Something i always liked are the underplayed emotions of SV, not too much and not less, but he succeeds in finding the balance. yup..he always tries to keep the balance..

I don't why, the wednesday's episode was really sad from Rishi's POV. The moment the transformation from Ricky to Rishi happened like you said, it hurt me somehow to see him like that and his dialogues thereafter. He was really hurt and it seemed as if he needed someone to hear his POV. even i was very sad seeing that...i could feel the pain of Rishi's character..Loved Rishi's innocence in the scene with Ishaan, looked like two adorable innocent kids patching up after a small fight.you know i always adore SV for bringing up innocence in Rishi's character..i love that innocence the most. I adored Sumit and Rahul in that short scene :D Sumit really brings out the innocence which is needed for his character. yup he was succeeded..

It indeed was a Rishi/Ricky week and enjayable as well, kudos to Sumit and Rati!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment..😊  
Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nyc thread dear. Luvd him both as rishi kumar or ricky deewan. Hez just fabulous. And his acting skills are superb. i lyk his natural actingEdited by pari117 - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
last week was good and SV was good too.
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank you so much mithsi πŸ€—
i was about to quit the forum
such a beautiful thread for sumit
thank you mithsi πŸ˜ƒ
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

last week was good and SV was good too.

Thank you so much for the comment dear..😊  
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari117

Nyc thread dear. Luvd him both as rishi kumar or ricky deewan. Hez just fabulous. And his acting skills are superb.  i lyk his natural acting

thank you Pari but this is not the thread but a topic for SV's performance this week..
i also love him both as Ricky diwan and Rishi Kumar..😊   
Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya1

thank you so much mithsi πŸ€—
i was about to quit the forum
such a beautiful thread for sumit
thank you mithsi πŸ˜ƒ

you are welcome melita..but this topic is only for appreciating SV's performance this week only..  πŸ˜Š
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes mithsi
sumit can play such a range of emotions
i loved him as a psychopath πŸ˜† that whole scene where he puts the tape he looked devious😈
and then the bak bak waala dialog reminded me of rishis famous one liners 😳
and im pretty sure he spoke that lie from the heart
aapke pyaar mein padkar sirf ek hi kaam re gaya hai chup chap betkar aapko suno 🀣

and chole bature awww😳😳😳😳
i really thought it was a burger for a second🀣

and im sure he will wait for indira his entire life afterall
his love is true😳