Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
In the normal world, 9/10 times, Ashu would marry Mallika. And it would be a reasonably successfull marriage because they know each other well. And in any case, marriage becomes more of a case of companionship after a few years ( when kids start hogging most of your time)

IRL you'll come across very few cases of AshNi.

Having said that, Mallika's biggest, biggest drawback is that Ashutosh just DOESN'T see her that way.

That being said, we could see AshMa shaadi and then have an Xover with BALH wherein Ashu and Ram confess to each other how they started to like their wives after marriage 😆

PS- I just love your usage of emos 😃
RoDee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superlike!!!
hmm... as someobody said above, nobody deserves anybody in this show. But if I have to choose between M and N, I will go with M.

Mudra, you are proving again and again that you are a big Mallu fan 😆
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

There you go... so if the cV's are on a rotation spree...

let them rotate Ashu's Sexual orientation...
they poor guy will be happier in life...

and log bahut koch kahege...

😆 😆🤣 🤣
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

In the normal world, 9/10 times, Ashu would marry Mallika. And it would be a reasonably successfull marriage because they know each other well. And in any case, marriage becomes more of a case of companionship after a few years ( when kids start hogging most of your time)

IRL you'll come across very few cases of AshNi.

Having said that, Mallika's biggest, biggest drawback is that Ashutosh just DOESN'T see her that way.

That being said, we could see AshMa shaadi and then have an Xover with BALH wherein Ashu and Ram confess to each other how they started to like their wives after marriage 😆

PS- I just love your usage of emos 😃

Thanks aekiel.
I just wanted the discussion and below I am also contributing my 2 cents.. Loved your BALH comparison..😆
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarch

Superlike!!!
hmm... as someobody said above, nobody deserves anybody in this show. But if I have to choose between M and N, I will go with M.

Mudra, you are proving again and again that you are a big Mallu fan 😆

I am Mallika's fan always...she is a strict disciplinarian and I guess I lack those qualities...thats why..
mudraswathi thumbnail
here are my 2 cents about Mallika and Nidhi..

1. Beauty is skin deep...so pretty or beautiful both for Nidhi and Mallika may not matter much...later in the life...similar thoughts go with other points as well.

3. Nidhi initially did not want to be a doctor, but with slight encouragement from the patients and her senior made her take up the profession seriously..It was unfortunate that the senior doctor made a big mistake by dismissing her..which led her to be  jobless...but again, an academically brilliant girl of her nature would love the profession for its sake not for the societal norms of earning name, fame and money...Now, given a chance she would prove herself...

4. Nidhi is carefree ..she commits mistakes and readily learns from them..and the best part is she readily accepts her mistakes...this type of affable people become very popular and friendly but never administrators..chasing dead lines etc.

Mallika is very focused and madly in love with Ashutosh...to the extent she ignores every other person around...less humane towards others in order to achieve her goal..

little bit of both natures are needed for Ashutosh...because  Ashutosh is a  sensitive poetic lover at heart (for which wife should be naive, soft and childlike like Nidhi), disciplined, competitive (for which Mallika is the choice)

7. Both Mallika and Nidhi love Ashutosh. Mallika is bossy and possessive about Ashutosh..she is ready to takeover even the minutest possible thing of Ashutosh. But Nidhi loves her father also equally.. so it is not Nidhi's duty to fight with her elders agree for her love..Nidhi cannot do it..she is not weak or submissive/dejected/rona/dhona as outwardly expressed...it is Ashutosh's duty to reach up to Baba's and DB's expectations and prove himself to be the Mr Right for Nidhi.

Slightly, Nidhi ka palla bhari hai...There you go Ashutosh...
richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good Mudra.In today's scenario Mallika is really a good choice for Ashutosh.nidhi ko Ashu ke pyaar ki kadr nahin hai.kya kiyan jaye

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u serioulsy think that mallika is good looking cuz i dont at all LOL and nidhi is not fat she is just plumpy and believe me guys like those types of girls. i mean which guy will like a sookhi haddi??? and plus mallika has tried to get a child killed in the beginning episodes of the show by mixing the injection bottles. that was not her love for ashutosh it was that she has lost her mental imbalance, and she has to make sue think for her. At least Nidhi still has feelings and she was the one to save ashutosh whereas everyone else was saying that he had died. And if i was in her place i woulve done the exact same thing that she did
PS did u guys know that you would look 8-10 kilos fatter on screen because of the visual effects

Please comment and tell me what you think of my side of the story. 
zouma thumbnail
nidhi is the best any day...mallu always trying to possess ashu love is not possessing someone or to be possessed by someone    ...lifewith mallu will be like putting ashu in MALLU PRISON...look at nidhi      though she parted for her familys sake she is unconditionally loved by ashu ...that is the power of true love..
simi5 thumbnail
Loved it . I would go with Mallika and ashutosh. Then even the age gap concept would make sense with new young ashu. Then samajh can say something . The new ashu nidhi look same age perfect couple.