Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey come on...why scrapping...we had a nice opportunity to have a nice laugh and go 😍 over duo imagining those scenes. Why should we miss that? πŸ˜›
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting story. Nice attempt and only duo.  I was πŸ€£ at few messages. Very nice first attempt πŸ‘

Just a suggestion β€”Report F was main  

Would have loved if you would have not shown or can say told reader that Duo has replaced the hard Disk. As when Maya  stole hard disk and duo giving shocked reactions reader is relaxed as reader know hard disk is replaced. Imagine reader had not known hard disk is replaced then reader would have also been tensed with them.  (hopefully)

Then after that when Maya is try to leave country duo trying to find her at any cost. Reader thinks that duo trying so hard as 'F' report is with her and when Maya is caught she tell duo she has already send file blah blah blah then duo can open up everything----- they saw camera and then planned everything. This could easily  be shown in flashbacks.

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Hey come on...why scrapping...we had a nice opportunity to have a nice laugh and go 😍 over duo imagining those scenes. Why should we miss that? πŸ˜›

Yeah πŸ˜›
Silver_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice story..duo centered.. I'm so happy,...i loved Duo's expressions, planning acting .. U portrayed evry aspect. beautifully.. Thank u pvkd..
Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Interesting story. Nice attempt and only duo. I was 🀣 at few messages. Very nice first attempt πŸ‘

Just a suggestion β€”Report F was main

Would have loved if you would have not shown or can say told
reader that Duo has replaced the hard Disk. As when Maya stole hard disk and duo giving shocked
reactions reader is relaxed as reader know hard disk is replaced. Imagine
reader had not known hard disk is replaced then reader would have also been
tensed with them. (hopefully)

Then after that when Maya is try to leave country duo trying
to find her at any cost. Reader thinks that duo trying so hard as 'F' report is
with her and when Maya is caught she tell duo she has already send file blah blah blah then
duo can open up everything----- they saw camera and then planned everything. This could easily be shown in flashbacks.

Hey thanks for the suggestion sunny. Yes really it would have sounded interesting if I'd have addded a flashback sequence instead of revealing it beforehand. Aage sey aap se suggestion zaroor loongi πŸ˜›

Aisehi sugestions do yar so that I can write something less stupid next time πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've been made very curious by Vis to read this ... and reasing the responces I'm even more curious ..
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Then go ahead and finish reading it bhavs di...ull laugh a lot certainly!
Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I've been made very curious by Vis to read this ... and reasing the responces I'm even more curious ..

🀣
Credit goes to you for making me post it.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was very curious when i saw the name of the story so read this one first (sorry Sri...i will read ur story tomorrow)...
Really nice attempt...i like ur style u dnt follow the FW style u write ur own that's very good πŸ‘...reflection part is good...very nice idea...i feel this story is not from a writer rather than a DUO fanπŸ˜‰...ur all the messages are just superb, brilliant & when i read those messages i was πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ ❀️ ☺️...just wonderful...it has refreshed my minds...
Keep writing πŸ‘πŸΌ
Daydreaming thumbnail
Thank you very much Debasree!
I am glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ