ArViRiShBaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all ...
  Here i am with today's episode..Sorry for the mistakes and here i gooo...😊

The Haunted House:
     The scene cont.from yesterday and Ramya asks Mona to look at the video😡and tells her that Bharthi had chosen Adi and had left Anu..Mona cries very badly yaar 😭😭She stresses that Bharthi could have saved Anukalp ..She adds that Bharthi had left Anukalp alone for letting him to die...Bharthi bursts out that it is not true and she could've not done it as Anu is her own son....Ramya tells that when she and the CD player are telling ,why is she asking Mona??Bharthi yells whether she did not feel ashamed to blame a mother ..Ramya asks if she felt ashamed will killing her son...Mona asks them to stop😲and tells that she does not want to hear anything..Bharthi tells that she never wanted anything bad for her son and weeps out and asks Mona not to believe Ramya as she is not right..Ramya asks Mona not to melt her heart in Ambaaji's tears and adds that this woman is a danger for her and her husband[ex or new😉]Mona goes towards the TV and touches the screen where there is a still of the car burning..😭Ramya's face is gleeful 😡and is continuously slapped by MONA😃and asks her how dare she talk about Ambaaji like this..She adds that even if Rab comes to her and tells that Ambaaji was wrong she would'nt believe it😃[OMG Mona believes Ambaaji soo much!!!]
She asks her how can she blame a mother for the death of her son..[I much say all credits go to Sara and Krutika Desai they were FAB👏👏]Mona tells that she does not knows the meaning of relationships..and i she would have known then she would have not done such a cheap thing..Bharti nods her head emotionally ...Mona tells that Ambaaji had done many sacrifices for the entire family and she cannot blame such a person..Ramya asks if she still believes Bharthi even after watching the video..Mona replies that this is just a CD...and turns towards Ambaaji and asks her not to cry..Bharthi asks her to forgive her as she thought that Mona would not believe her..Mona asks her if she does not believe her DIL?and Bharthi hugs her😊Mona consoles her telling that they will set everything right😃[Oh!really even Adi matter huh?😉]Ramya mocks @them😆😡Mona tells Bharthi that they will leave mocking @Ramya..She turns back to Ramya and tells her that past is past and asks her to forget everything other wise she will become the most bad person😃😃
Bedi Khana:
    Satnaam is walking up and down thinking about Hetal's words..Karn comes and asks him sorry as even he knows Hetal well and she talks out frankly wateva she thinks and tells him that this will not repeat once again and asks him to remain tension free..Back to the ladies...Sweetie comes to Vimmy and tells that she is happy that Babaji blessed them by giving a baby if not in her womb,atleast in hers😕and adds that it is a blessing from Babaji..and tells her that she is sad instead of being happy..Vimmy tells that this is the time for Mona to become a mom😳😃and here she is preg and explains that she does not knows what to tell Mona..Sweetie tells that Mona will be extremely happy and she knows Mona very well!!and Vimmy tells that she will neva forgive herself..Hetal comes😡and tells that even if she forgives herself the society will not forgive her..[I feel Hetal is sooo cruel how can she be like this tooo unfair]and tells that after a ew days the people will come to know about the matter...Amrit shuts her mouth telling that the neighbours are not theirs but she is their's and if they talk they will even overcome that but she should no be talking like this ,instead console Vimmy and asks her if they don't support Vimmy who else will??
Vimmy says let it be but Amrit tells her that she has been toleratin Hetal for so many days but will further not😡😃and tells that she must learn her responsibilities...😊Hetal tells her that cheap thing and irresponsible work is been done by Vimmy and she is asking her to become responsibleand asks what is wrong with her and asks if she knows how embarresed she will feel to disclose the matter to her mayike waale..She tells that instead of thinking about aborting the baby they are celebrating...She is kept a Full Stop by the angry young man KARAN and asks if she cannot understand things @ one time..Hetal sternly tells him that he had prohibitted her from talking but even then she will continues she does not wants their child to grow up in such an environment where elders loose their respect..😡and leaves ...
The Haunted House:
    Ramya asks Mona what sort of a girl she is ???and points out to Bharthi telling that she has killed her husband Anukalp[Yaad rakhna beta ramya ab Adi uska pathi hai 😳]she asks her to understand that this lady has spoilt her life...Mona replies that it is not spoilt Balki protected😳..Ramya gets angry and holds a flower vase tightly😊and tells that she will not be able to understand this ..Ramya tells whether she understands her or not she has understood one thing how to claim ADI she comes up throwing the vase...on Mona😡😡buttt ADIII comes and holds her hands like an hero😉[Wow i ammm sooo happy i seriously did not expect this great job!!😉]Adi and Ramya have a tough ight and Ramya hits Adi...grrr😡😡😡[What the___but Mona becomes like😡]
Adi gets blood from his head..😭😭and Mona ,Bharthi come Ramya realizes and asks sorry and suggests of taking him to the hospital...😡[saath mein BIWI hain Maa hai tumhare koi zarorat nahi hai...]she touches Adi and he pushes he telling how dare she thought of hitting his BIWIII[Hayee rabba someone pinch me na OMG tremendous !!! I am dying]Mona look sought of shocked😲Ramya asks Biwi?and asks whther she is his Biwi[Nahi tho kya behen hai???Get lost you muscle cramp!!!😡]
and asks if he believes this marriage..and Adi replies that yesss he believes and has accepted the marriage whole heartdly [MUH MITA KARNE KA WAQ AA HI GAYA HAI GUYZZZ]and makes it clear that she will never get what she wanted and asks her to leave from here forever...Bleeding becomes severe and Mona suggests to take him to the hospital[Ab maan gaya Jhalla ,Biwi ne kaha naa...😉]The trio leaving behind the loosened Ramya alone in the haunted house..She remembers Adi words and weeps badly...

Hospital😳:
  Bharthi,Mona and Adi reach the hospital..Adi goes himself to check and comes out and tells Ambaaji that the doctor said he will be healed very soon..Bharthi asks if he is given any medicine,he says yes and gives them to her[yeh Mona kahan gayi??]Adi asks for Monaji...😳and Bharthi looks here and there and spots Mona coming ,Mona comes and tells that she had gone to get coffee and biscuits for her Sirji!!!😃Adi looks @ her lovingly .She gives the coffee to him only to share an eyelock..Bharthi asks them to sit..and they sit ...Mona asks how did he reach there?He tells her the flashback where he sees her getting down from the stairs and following Ambaaji he calls out for her but she is unable to hear him..Present...Bharthi tells that he came @ the right time other wise that Ramya would have done something with Mona Adi tells her not to worry as he will not let anything happen to Mona...😛and looks upto Mona and she makes her face funny...😆They get up to leave..But Adi gets a sudden pain Mona asks if he is feeling painful and she feels sad Adi and her shake their head signalling to go [Mona was not smiling Adi was smiling ...Mona was concerned ] They leave..
Gandhi House:
         Ketki tries calling Adi but is not able to reach him and tells this to Papa and Baapuji..meanwhile the successful trio return back and the Gandhis enquire about Adi's hurt on the head...He is made to sit down and Ketki offers him water..Papaji tells that they could have called him[Why?already Ambaaji is there to interupt Adina🥱]Mona tells that everything is fine and he will get well soon.😃Papaji asks how all this happened and Bharthi tells that everything only after Adi taking rest...Bharti tells Adi that she will come and leave him in his room so that he can refresh..MoNA tells that she will go leave him..all are shocked pleasantly 😲😃Mona gives her hand and asks him to come😃😳Bg tune starts .[...tujh ko hi tujhse...]..Adi gives his hand while admiring her silently...😉They move..all the members look @ them walking and smile😃[Guyz now get ready for Adina private Talk...😃]
Adi's Room:
    Ufff...finally they reach the room 😊and Mona makes Adi sit on the bed...and leaves but is stopped by a thanking heart ...Adi ,,,Adi tells Mona that there is no need for her to do so much and tells that he has not saved her due to sympathy [oye oye !! hum jaante hai ki pyaar mein hi tumne bachchaya hai apni Monaji ko ..hai na Jhalla😉]and tells that he did everything only as it was his dutyMona too tells that she is also doing her duty as he is her_________ and stops😡telling that as he is a member of her family..😡[Adi is not okay with it ..he feels sad..😭]She tells him that he has to take rest ,she makes his bed proper and he sleeps ...she looks @ him thinking about his words telling ...Mona meri biwi hai,mere hote huye Monaji ko kuch nahi ho sakta.. maine puri man se inhe apni pathni sweekar ki hai...😉..she is feeling bad..😕

PRECAP:
   Mona is packing her bag 😕in her room Bharthi asking her where she is going?Mona turns to her and but leaves without answering ...[Y eh kya naya khel hai?😡]

That is it for today ...Hope you liked Today's episode.
Have a THRILLING THURSDAY ..I will catch you all by Monday..😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank You Ananya for the Written Update...!!!!😊..

Am I dreaming...?? Mona and Aditiya love story is about to kick in...Or she is doing this because of something else??? But anyways...,love the fact she is concern about him for now...😊

Awesome update!!!
ArViRiShBaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Thank You Ananya for the Written Update...!!!!😊..

Am I dreaming...?? Mona and Aditiya love story is about to kick in...Or she is doing this because of something else??? But anyways...,love the fact she is concern about him for now...😊

Awesome update!!!

Welcome yaar ..even me pinched myself...i was happy thru out the episode but the precap left me confused😕.I think she will not want Adi to change himself for her..
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. you are awesome.

Originally posted by: ANANYAVEECHA

Welcome yaar ..even me pinched myself...i was happy thru out the episode but the precap left me confused😕.I think she will not want Adi to change himself for her..

With the pre-cap..,I am thinking she packing her stuff to go in aditiya's room..That would be awesome...👏 lte's wait and see?

I am so sad RMJ is finishing...😭
ArViRiShBaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja05

Thanks for the update. you are awesome.

Thank You for the appreciation yaar😊
katy kay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all thx for the update 
i personally think the love story between the two are moving to fast 
out of respect for anu death and mona feeling they should have waitted or take a leap of a year or 2 for both to fall in love 
the perfect example is in bidaai when ranbir died and ragini got married to amol or aman (cant remember his name) by force it was few years later that she actually accept him as her husband and fell for him that shows you how much she'd loved ranbir 
if mona fall for adi now it will look like she wasn't truly in love with anu for me 

ArViRiShBaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanda_18

With the pre-cap..,I am thinking she packing her stuff to go in aditiya's room..That would be awesome...👏 lte's wait and see?

I am so sad RMJ is finishing...😭

OMG that would be amazing yaar😃 ...but it is too high for the CV's to reach
ArViRiShBaLa thumbnail
[QUOTE=katy kay]first of all thx for the update 
i personally think the love story between the two are moving to fast 
out of respect for anu death and mona feeling they should have waitted or take a leap of a year or 2 for both to fall in love 
the perfect example is in bidaai when ranbir died and ragini got married to amol or aman (cant remember his name) by force it was few years later that she actually accept him as her husband and fell for him that shows you how much she'd loved ranbir 
if mona fall for adi now it will look like she wasn't truly in love with anu for me 

Welcome yaar...
Yup you are right partly and that is Anmol...😊 but the Creatives are running short of time so they gotto conclude it  ASAP..Yes it will look like Mona din't love Anukalp truly but their main problem is time they don't have time ... they must have brought in Anukalp's death earlier as that would have given more time for Adina...😊but now nothing can be done just take it as it comes ... it has even trimmed the romantic period of Adina

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome updates👏👏👏