Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
edited 😳

seems to have been a good epi😃...thanks maria😳...will watch it and come back as usual😆

Mrs.D 😛where are your comments😕...ajao teri principal se mein baat karungi😃...Maris😡 tumne bachi ko dara diya😆😆😆ab man lagake padh rahi hai🤢

oye avi😉 how are u now...jhappi kaam nahi kiya...abhi tak bimar ho😲...*shakes head* viji's jaadu usually works😕

am back😆😆😆 yup the epi was lovely with the golu-pippu i fell in love with😳 Ram and Sakshi are back doing what they do best😳...awesome performance👏 the teasing, the blushing, their beautiful chemistry was full on😳😛

Maria u r right about the Nutz / Ayesha scene, truly brow raising...the CVs always surprise us one way or the other😆😆

nice to see the Kapoors and Sharmas enjoying their kulfi treat in harmony except for niharika who was simply gumaoing her kulfi 😕 shayad chakki peesne wale din yaad aa gayi usko😆😆😆 bikhaaran kahin ki😡

Sid saying he was afraid of badi bahu 😲 made me think "yeh kya ho raha hai"...the lull before the storm Zuby is right😊 Pippu has stepped on too many toes😭 hope she tells golu and her parents about Sid before it is too late

Gyan of the day came from a chiffon saree clad Pippu😛 denouncing golu's choice of clothes being not suitable for Mumbai weather if she got back to wearing her simple suits and stopped teasing Mr.Kapoor with her backless cholis😳😲 my poor golu😒 would not feel SO HOT🤣🤣🤣

thnks Maria again for the lovely update😳
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YIPPIIIEEE!!!! Just what i have been ranting about.That why the hell Golu is stuffed into those suits all the time!Finally Pips did something about it👏👏👏.Love ya,Gal!🤗
Thanks for the lovely update,Maria👍🏼 Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chithoo

edited 😳

seems to have been a good epi😃...thanks maria😳...will watch it and come back as usual😆

Mrs.D 😛where are your comments😕...ajao teri principal se mein baat karungi😃...Maris😡 tumne bachi ko dara diya😆😆😆ab man lagake padh rahi hai🤢

Sweets!Woh insaan thodi na hain ke us se baat karogi! Uss saale ke liye toh Patil Saab ki gun hi theek hai!😡 Ja Maila!!!!😡😡😡

oye avi😉 how are u now...jhappi kaam nahi kiya...abhi tak bimar ho😲...*shakes head* viji's jaadu usually works😕

am back😆😆😆 yup the epi was lovely with the golu-pippu i fell in love with😳 Ram and Sakshi are back doing what they do best😳...awesome performance👏 the teasing, the blushing, their beautiful chemistry was full on😳😛

Maria u r right about the Nutz / Ayesha scene, truly brow raising...the CVs always surprise us one way or the other😆😆

Huh?😕 Man!Seemed like the newest "chotisi" love ishtory in town!😆

nice to see the Kapoors and Sharmas enjoying their kulfi treat in harmony except for niharika who was simply gumaoing her kulfi 😕 shayad chakki peesne wale din yaad aa gayi usko😆😆😆 bikhaaran kahin ki😡

Sid saying he was afraid of badi bahu 😲 made me think "yeh kya ho raha hai"...the lull before the storm Zuby is right😊 Pippu has stepped on too many toes😭 hope she tells golu and her parents about Sid before it is too late

Ash will get preggy! Will bet my Principal on it,I swear!🤢

Gyan of the day came from a chiffon saree clad Pippu😛 denouncing golu's choice of clothes being not suitable for Mumbai weather if she got back to wearing her simple suits and stopped teasing Mr.Kapoor with her backless cholis😳😲 my poor golu😒 would not feel SO HOT🤣🤣🤣

I so miss that old Priya!😍 Of course sarees suit her but your line made me a bit nostalgic😳

Lovely comments,Sweets!👏As always!

thnks Maria again for the lovely update😳

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh u came 😳 Uss saale ke liye toh Patil Saab ki gun hi theek hai!😡 Ja Maila!!!!😡😡😡...😆😆😆 yeh hui na baat meri sherni Mrs.D😳
ash will get preggy and u bet yr princi on that😆😆😆 bless him😆
aww thank u for the compliment😳😛 now people are wondering about "our chotisi love ishtory"😳😳😆😆