Frequent Posters

LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
laughed a lot.🤣.. u were really mean to him eh? 😆

ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That is soo cute!!! Does he knw that you like him??? i'm torn betwen LOL and awww... Does he knw now????
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
esp ur long stockings and the last just cracked me !!!!!!!! ðŸ¤£
even the 6th one !!!!!
gosh u're so damn funny !! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..confessions of a lovestruck teenager..!

this was hilarious.. ðŸ¤£
Haahahaha, yours sound exactly like the kind of things I do around my crush! ðŸ˜†

I remember once I had gone to camp for scuba diving and we were all in the bus traveling to the airport back home. I was PMSing I guess, and was in this terribly pissy mood so I just fought with all my friends, and stubbornly sat alone on a two seater. My eyes were closed, I was almost lulling to sleep, and suddenly I hear him sing "How To Love"  he kept going, "you've had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart, never really had luck couldn't ever figure out Hoowww tooo looove" he has this incredible throaty voice thing, but I was so bugged and I didn't know it was him, so I literally GROWLED, "you're making me HATE lil wayne" and then I look at him and he looked kinda hurt! Then he just went back to singing:p 

All i wanted to cry and say was "I'm SORRY!! LET ME LOVE YOU, you could save MY heart!" And then my best friend like the traitor she is went, "look who just wants the ground to swallow them up!" 

I wanted to die.
Edited by Madafterarhi - 10 years ago
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my days

Did u do all the this

Rofl
Bookaholic1988 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel so sorry for you, or for him, but why am I laughing? Thats just wrong. Is it all the same guy? OMG poor guy is getting abused by you. 

This reminds me of my 6th grade crush.  We were at the graduation picnic and we were playing Jerry Springer(if you don't know what that is look it up on youtube), its basically where you tell people what your problem is with them and then you argue about it like uncivilized beings. anyway I didn't want anyone to know that I liked him, and my mouth just took over and I said a lot of bad things. He didn't speak to for the rest of the year. We were actually friends before that. 

7th grade- I liked this other guy and we were playing some ball game and I sort of tripped but in process I pushed him from behind, literally I pushed his butt.  Yeah that didn't go of well either.

8th grade- that was the worst. He was tall, friendly, smart, nice, the perfect guy ever! We used to talk a lot. So one day the class was playing truth and dare, and if you chose truth they would no if you lied or not by checking your pulse rate. It was my turn and I chose truth. I was asked "do you like Nick?" I snatched my hand away and said OUT LOUD, NO I DONT!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Their response: yes you do, you always blush and giggle around him (I HATE MY LIGHT SKIN). I kept shouting No and then turned around and guess who was behind me, NICK. My life flashed in front of me. That was so horrible.  I couldn't look him in the eye from then on. 

9th-12th grade I had a crush on the same guy. Unfortunately I never spoke to him or went near him. My past experience shows I become a complete blathering idiot in front of my crushes. So James didn't know me at all, but I knew EVERYTHING about him <sigh> my sad love story.

Sarikaa97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
🤣 god that was soo hilarious...
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
everyones experience made me awww cute
loved it
snehal.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago