Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh I loved that zee umeed thing sushant was center stage...liked him wid that little girl the most n he left her wit anki in the audience before doing the countdown.. Ankis mum was in the audience too she must have felt so proud to see sushant given so much importance..
sushita hosted it super well.. Plus in the end anki called sushi towards her on stage.. So sweet..
That poor girl from the audience got a look from sushant in return..
All in all sushant did a wonderful job in umeed.. My favorite act of his till daye..
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

Oh I loved that zee umeed thing sushant was center stage...liked him wid that little girl the most n he left her wit anki in the audience before doing the countdown.. Ankis mum was in the audience too she must have felt so proud to see sushant given so much importance..
sushita hosted it super well.. Plus in the end anki called sushi towards her on stage.. So sweet..
That poor girl from the audience got a look from sushant in return..
All in all sushant did a wonderful job in umeed.. My favorite act of his till daye..

Yes the act with the girl was very sweet and at the end when anki was looking for him guess he was also looking for her cause as soon as she waved he moved towards her😳😍, yes he rocked the Umeed show; I also saw Anki's mum, more than Anki's mum, Anki must have been so proud of her man n must have been so happy for him.

Sushant did not give the girl a look, he just turned around to see who it was and both of them were whispering😆 that was a nice show.
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good morning Siti🤗

Will leave you and Sneha and others to talk and finish this thread, heading of to lala land now, it is late.

See you all 🤗
sushantfan thumbnail
Karen they must be having a good laugh at the girls behaving crazy behind him.. Sushi always says that anki takes care of the girl fans..
But sushi is like a sushi only delicious.. So you can't help much..

Hi nabilah how are you doing??
Goodnight karen..
Me too logging out, if I get any news on sushant will update..
sushantfan thumbnail
Ok one question in gyan guru where sushant was suppose to go who went finally?? Ni one knows??
sushantfan thumbnail
In the poll by tellychakkar people yet want sushant to come back in pr..
Surprisingly tellychakkar hasn't published an article on sushant doing the movie.. They be the first to take a small status update also and make an article..
In any ways IF article, twitter updates, sushants post himself is enough..
Have never waited for april the exam month to come soon like I am waiting this time..
Hope the movie releases till year end so sushant will be fresh in the minds of ppl so he can go on to win the best debutant even though he may have to share it with arjun kapoor..
Plus sushant will perform at award functions too hopefully..
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone😊
is anyone here in Sushi land😃
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

Ok one question in gyan guru where sushant was suppose to go who went finally?? Ni one knows??

None of them who had mentioned in article along with Sushant🤔 i was so excited to see Sushant & Smriti irani in same show🥺
anyways i think the show had attended by some imagine channel's actor only🥱Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow only one page left to complete this FC.. Gr8 going guys.. Edited by AshuNaik - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stefanandre

Sushant did not give the girl a look, he just turned around to see who it was and both of them were whispering😆 that was a nice show.

Oh sure he was interested in seeing who the girl was...

proof down here...love how Anki's eyeing him... 🤣