Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Fatima🤗

Thanks for posting the guidelines, appareciate it; guess will wait patiently for our time when articles keep flooding in on Sushant so we can comment on it - one thing we have learnt is patience😃

@Sharon, happy that your friend's request has been accepted🤗 no need to thank me - we all come here trying to move this thread forward including you so thanks to all of us.

Will catch you all later, got some work that I need to do.
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Hi Everyone,

Just dropping by to say hello. 😛

@ Taz & Citi: Lovely creations. Thanks a lot.

Congratulations to all whose friend request Sushant has accepted. It goes without saying that I hope you keep us all posted with any information Sushant is willing to share with his fans..

Don't worry about the ranking guys. They're bound to go up once news and articles about Sushant's movie start rolling in. 😛

However, we can do things to keep him from sliding further. Here are some of thepointers from thepost in the PV sight, mentioned earlier.

1) Visit Sushant's profile and comment at least 2 times daily.

2) Hit like button on as many comments as you can.

3) Join the fan club <font color="#6600ff">on his profile page</font>, if you haven't already

4) Sushant has 29 photos currently loaded on his profile page. View each photo and hit the rating meter at the highest level for each. Comment if you can.

5) View the videos attached on his profile page...you don't have to watch the whole thing , just a few seconds suffices to count as a view. Also hit the meter at the highest level and comment if you can.

6) We can't control the lack of articles coming in, butdo comment on or viewthe older ones listed on his profile. Also hit the highest meter rating.

It's a bit tedious, but if not daily, try to do these things asmany times a week as possible.

Unfortunately, even though he has alot of fans listed on IF, not everyone is commenting...😕...So it's up to us.

Take care for now. 😊

Hi Fatema😊
thnx alot for posting all the guidelines here🤗 if we want to increase Sushant's ranking then we should have to do as much as we can... afterall we all wants to see him in top10 atleast...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally the two FC's are complete.. thankfully before this one ended. 😆

Thanks for the new FC Priya!
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok so Sushant is accepting fan requests. 😳 Dunno but I don't like the idea much. 

Nikki: 3 down...The earlier FC by Priya wasn't covered much until we camped in. 

priya185 thumbnail
ooh does sushant have a facebook? is it possible for someone to send me the link?
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gud morning mr messy mr ssr accepted my request but he did not update his status yet why
stefanandre thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

ooh does sushant have a facebook? is it possible for someone to send me the link?

Hi Priya

Here is the link kind courtesy of Bonnefil

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003516832934&sk=wall
stefanandre thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Gud morning mr messy mr ssr accepted my request but he did not update his status yet why

Good morning Anshi,

Happy that he accepted your request; guess he may not update his page every day, be patient, let him update whenever he wants to, we should be careful and not do anything for him to close the account again, we have been patient for so long so let's wait.

Let's hope something comes today on his movie, coming into the weekend. I am sure he may post saying he has started shooting.
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all, karen anshi hello..
Yeah hope all fans behave and don't ask him much on his personal life..
Niways sushant would have opened an account to promote the film in a way..
stefanandre thumbnail
Hi Sneha

Where did Anshi go to? she does this disappearing act😆

Remember Sushant's performance last year on Pantaloons Miss Femina - how he introduced his team of girls in the military get-up😍😍 and the his performance, the second one especially, rocking it was and how shamak threw his hands up and said "yes" at the end; loved him in the Zee TV Umeed show as well, how confidently he did the count down n when he came to perform, how he looked at anki and gave a smile😍 funny part was the girl from the audience saying to take out archana and put her with sushant😆

Let's hope when I get up in the morning this thread is done and we are on the new one.
Edited by stefanandre - 12 years ago