Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abharani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jewelthief007

i hope people take the both side views. i hope now readers dont jump to conclusion that MB has a problem and all and start bashing him. as KK mentions clearly that i did feel a little shy. Im not bashing her. hope people dont jump on MB. just my point.

yeah...hope there will not b any biased views from now on...nice thought Jewel...
abharani thumbnail

Originally posted by: MTheBest

Yup... indeed it says everythin...So may be MB is not the only one irresponsible and unprofessional  as some people were writing!!!!    

yess!! it's my POV also...Indeed It Says Everything!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronnie85

thanks for sharing shali...

She also said that in the upcoming episodes audience will get to see more fresh romantic scenes between her and Sharad.
πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

😳☺️😍

πŸ₯³ Yayy..gonna b exciting coming weeks Embarrassed 
abharani thumbnail

Originally posted by: jewelthief007

yup as its clearly mentioned we. So. The buzz that many created regarding MB havin touch issues might not be so correct. Coz KK says we had. So even she did have touch issues. Well hope one day the truth comes out in one paper rather than in bits.

Appreciated MB for not pulling KK into the topic and saying dat both of them have touching issues...Finally KK said she also has touching issue...wonder, whether now ppl will believe what news papers says and will they react the way  reacted when article abt MB was published..letz c...
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tanu, we, AshNi fans can concentrate more on that line of Kritika... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

AshNi magic is not lost.. infact its back to full glory agn,,, πŸ₯³
jewelthief007 thumbnail
anyways. Wishing luck to SK and KK. Both are very good actors. Hope everyone excells. Hope MB comes up with something else. hope Ktlk keeps running with a good script. Hope everyone excells and everyone keeps being happy.
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
BTW...what is d age difference between Shahrukh Khan & Deepika Padukone...plz tell me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...de r sooo comfortable to do romantic scenes πŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail

Totally ..πŸ₯³
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debaparna77

BTW...what is d age difference between Shahrukh Khan & Deepika Padukone...plz tell me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...de r sooo comfortable to do romantic scenes πŸ˜‰

I was thinking the same thing!!! How SRK romanced DP in OSO! Even Salman Khan & Sonakshi Sinha in Dabangg.
Edited by nsylesh - 12 years ago
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tanu, we, AshNi fans can concentrate more on that line of Kritika... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Yay. Finally the cvs are listening to us. Full on romance.😍