Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
while ervery1 r praising raji, n i'm no exception to that,i'm equally impressed by stit who hails from toronto,canada,born n brought up in the foreign country.he showed all the respect for elders,made friends,he is the only one never invoved in banters,accusations,plotting.he always believed in himself which was proved when he won the last immunity.the most likable think abt him was his perfect indian accent n his meditation of gayatri mantra which is unlikely seen in the kids brought up on the foreign land.credit goes to his family too.i really appreciate his attitute WORK TOWARDS UR GOAL EXPECTING THE LEAST.he is a true representative of being the real indian.

take a bow stith๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

while ervery1 r praising raji, n i'm no exception to that,i'm equally impressed by stit who hails from toronto,canada,born n brought up in the foreign country.he showed all the respect for elders,made friends,he is the only one never invoved in banters,accusations,plotting.he always believed in himself which was proved when he won the last immunity.the most likable think abt him was his perfect indian accent n his meditation of gayatri mantra which is unlikely seen in the kids brought up on the foreign land.credit goes to his family too.i really appreciate his attitute WORK TOWARDS UR GOAL EXPECTING THE LEAST.he is a true representative of being the real indian.

take a bow stith๐Ÿ˜Š

He failed in the end very miserably..

He was saved by a group and he tried very unsuccessfully stab Rajrani and forgot that JD will not want him to win the survivor. He chose weak Shivam so that he can beat him and told everybody that he thinks Rajrani is his biggest threat and he would chose Shivam and JD because they were not a threat to him...he lost because he was too full of himself.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: April2007

He was saved by a group and he tried very unsuccessfully stab Rajrani and forgot that JD will not want him to win the survivor. He chose weak Shivam so that he can beat him and told everybody that he thinks Rajrani is his biggest threat and he would chose Shivam and JD because they were not a threat to him...he lost because he was too full of himself.

what about Rajarani stabbing Shivam then?? In this game, you have to eliminate someone to proceed and when the winner is decided by votes of eliminated contestants (and not by skill or merit), everyone has right to elminate the  contestant he thinks will pull maximum votes..

Anyone thinking Sith tried to stab Rajrani - does not understand this game. Period.
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sthit was a good student of the game of survivor, which he would have UNDOUBTEDLY seen... but made grave errors in the end due to which he did not deserve the victory.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drifter639

sthit was a good student of the game of survivor, which he would have UNDOUBTEDLY seen... but made grave errors in the end due to which he did not deserve the victory.

what would have happend if he did not vote for Rajrani?

He would still be where he is with one vote from Shivam and people will call have sympathy for him. What he is going to do with that sympathy? sell in the market?

The fact remains the only way he could have been winner is by voting Rajarani out  and it is winning that matters.

And yes, I say thanks to him for exposing Rajarani who immediately started playing feminist card.. When she thought she is equal to male, she should not have brought gender discrimination card in the tribal council. That was untrue and disgusting..no one discriminated her for being a female.. it was just people thinking of their own chances of winning..

I have lost my respect for this lady from that day.. she  showed she is no exception.. ready to play the typical gender bias card at the drop of a hat..

Well done Sith..
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

what would have happend if he did not vote for Rajrani?

He would still be where he is with one vote from Shivam and people will call have sympathy for him. What he is going to do with that sympathy? sell in the market?

The fact remains the only way he could have been winner is by voting Rajarani out  and it is winning that matters.

And yes, I say thanks to him for exposing Rajarani who immediately started playing feminist card.. When she thought she is equal to male, she should not have brought gender discrimination card in the tribal council. That was untrue and disgusting..no one discriminated her for being a female.. it was just people thinking of their own chances of winning..

I have lost my respect for this lady from that day.. she  showed she is no exception.. ready to play the typical gender bias card at the drop of a hat..

Well done Sith..

i too agree,raji was too not a saint...she was the one who gave a initial thought of eliminating jd who later on saved her
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: April2007

that's how the game is played.u hv to eliminate some1 for ur own benefit.

but stit was never  A BACKSTABBER.he could hv kept raji in disguise n finally could hv given her the big shock voting her out in tribal council.but he didn't do it.his simplicity,naivety,friendship bonding,his instict didn't allow him to do it.instead he alarmerd raji abt his voting her out the night before.