[Vinod&Neelu] AT#1: The Nerd and The Mirchi

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is an appreciation thread purely for all Vinod & Neelu fans. I took the initiative to start a thread on the couple since no one else had. Here you can discuss, drool, gush, and so on about the jodi. But please read the AT rules before you post in this thead. Thank you.

V I N O D & N E E L U
APPRECIATION THREAD #1: The Nerd and The Mirchi

T H E C H A R A C T E R S:

F I R S T E N C O U N T E R: 16/03/2012

T H E RULES:
#1: Keep non-related Vinod/Neelu chatting to a minimum.
#2: No spamming.
#3: No bashing of characters/show and no crude comments.
#4: Discussions must be focused on Vinod/Neelu.
#5: Do not comment/post in this thread if you dislike Vinod/Neelu.
#6: Please ask for permission before you use any creations posted in this thread.

T H E MEMBERS:

daya0628
Ani_98
chinuchinu
mjht_one
-malli-
Yuvika_15
akshaaya
maankigeet4ever
arsh4life
NightStarr
cherry...

Press the LIKE button if you'd like to be added.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
NOTE: This post will be regularly updated.

28/03/2012
Jodi Name VOTING

VOTING HAS BEEN CLOSED. Results: ViNee (7 votes) ViLu (10 votes)

VINAY & NEELU Jodi Name according to the votes:
ViLu
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you know i loved this pair even in tamil version... but if their story follows the tamil plot than I know what will happen :S ..they are looking good together though...
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daya0628

you know i loved this pair even in tamil version... but if their story follows the tamil plot than I know what will happen :S ..they are looking good together though...

I haven't seen the Tamil version. I didn't even know it was based on a Tamil version :o What was it called in Tamil?

Oh, yes. They look good together 😳
rose_jasmine thumbnail
i too like the pair
Edited by rose_jasmine - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
There is a Tamil version of the show...😲...What happened in the Tamil version...🤔

Mee too like the pair...I also liked Vinay's character on the show.😊
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 In Tamil  version,in order to save saroj's marriage and  their father  being humilated  from Saroj's   mother-in-law, both will sacrifice  their love...
In Tamil, Neelu  is  called  Leela and  Vinod  is  called  Selvam...
In Tamil version ,the  third  daughter  got  married  to  sadist character whose alliance was  brought by saroj's  husband ( unaware of  sadist's  first marriage whose abuses made his first wife to commit  suicide)...She  tolerated all torture  and  sometimes she  teached  him good lessons...In the end, sadist  became a  reformed person and she had  twin  daughters...
Selvam character  in tamil  version got married to only daughter of a rich man ( saroj's husband  business family friend ) thanks to  Selvam's mother greedy  intentions...After their marriage,within few months , Selvam's   wife  eloped  with  her  first  lover...
In the end,  he would  agree to marry  a girl ( her  name in sakti  in tamil who hails from a poor family  waited for him for 5 years...she worked in their lorry transportation office)...
In Hindi version, this show looks  promising and hope it shouldn't happen  in  this  story also...
In Tamil  version,it is called  Metti  Oli...

Edited by akshaaya - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

I haven't seen the Tamil version. I didn't even know it was based on a Tamil version :o What was it called in Tamil?

Oh, yes. They look good together 😳

its called metti oli  ... it ended years  ago ...but its so popular that to this date it still reruns.. it happens to be the only show I have ever watched from beginning to end ...every single epi hence my reason to be following now in hindi ...plus my favo character is played by vinay 😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

There is a Tamil version of the show...😲...What happened in the Tamil version...🤔

Mee too like the pair...I also liked Vinay's character on the show.😊

Hi Ani 🤗well i guess the spoiler to that is given by akshaaya...but if it follows the plot of tamil one then these two will not be getting together ...in the tamil version i was sooo heartbroken when they didnt get together..i thought you know last minute something will change but no...
rose_jasmine thumbnail
Vinod is the best character . Every girl like to have a husband like him and every father like to have son in law like him. He is one who supports her bhabhi saroj. he respects everyone. I dono whether they are following the Tamil version since already there is a change. First daughter is not calm type, she is argumentative , she love her sister but dono how to express it.

Vinod is most respected and understanding guy, infact a rich businessman will force her daughter to marry him when she  is already in love with someone.  In Tamil version there are so many characters and every character has their own story. Let see how the hindi version proceeds.
Edited by rose_jasmine - 12 years ago