Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arushi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup! Actually, i wanna see a dual between them!
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arushi02

same here...! wonder if it'll happen...😍

Originally posted by: arushi02

me too...see when it will happen and chandu will not carry her like dhuru but if he do i will faint,seriously.😳
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lucykaede

me too...see when it will happen and chandu will not carry her like dhuru but if he do i will faint,seriously.😳

wow...😍
ya phir aisa hona chahiye ki Mihika will be in trouble..she's gonna die...she's surrounded by enemies...Chandu see's this and is off to her rescue...😳 and then...he'll fight with her and carry her like Dhuru...😍
Edited by chand1234 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chand1234

wow...😍
ya phir aisa hona chahiye ki Mihika will be in trouble..she's gonna die...she's surrounded by enemies...Chandu see's this and is off to her rescue...😳 and then...he'll fight with her and carry her like Dhuru...😍

yaar ye request koi sagars tak pahunchao...please.we really wanna see it.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya awsm imagination riu!
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tum log durdhara ko kick karoge use pehle tum logo kick nahin milni chahiye. remember there are fans here of chandu and dhara. not everyone wants her to goπŸ˜† so watch what u say nahin to hume dhananad bane mein der nahin lage ghi phir saka tritk kat dhinaπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: bhaiyyaji

tum log durdhara ko kick karoge use pehle tum logo kick nahin milni chahiye. remember there are fans here of chandu and dhara. not everyone wants her to goπŸ˜† so watch what u say nahin to hume dhananad bane mein der nahin lage ghi phir saka tritk kat dhinaπŸ˜†

but people have probs with her character,if she had little brains i bet i would have liked her.i actually loved her at first but later she lost my respect.she as daasi was so cute and chubby but now she is a cry baby who has no brains and wants to kill her father.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no fight please..everyone is entitled to their opinion..someone can love durdhara..someone mihika or someone mrignayani..or anyone else tanvi...and people like me noone...but that doesn't mean people will fight for it Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aru_86

no fight please..everyone is entitled for their opinion..someone can love durdhara..someone mihika or someone mrignayani..or anyone else tanvi...and people like me noone...but that doesn't mean people will fight for it

yeah but without some fight there is no fun but yeah this is becoming a little personal now.whatever i whole heatedly support chandrika even when i know this couple do not exist.