ABHIYA FF:-UNITED chapter 9 page 54 18/2

TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
                                          PROLOGUE

Before 5000 year in Alaska vampires and werewolf were stay peacefully with each other..their were no fight between them...all the people stay happily in their..even human stay their...in peace no vampire kill any human bez of king order..they all obey their king...The name of the king was Arjun Shing..he was most powerful vampire of the world...bez of his effort of so many years vampires,wolf and human stay with each other in peace..he has lots of care   about his kingdom people,all people were equal for him...foe them he do anything and everything...he also teach this lesson to all his guards wife and his princess..the name of his wife Arundhati Shing ,she always spread love in kingdom..she can do anything for her husband and her dear daughter...but she has so much fear in her..because of future which they she listen from one most powerful vampire who saw the future... the king also so much tense about that because they know the day was near when thir night mature has true..they do all thing to stop that but they know its not help...they will lost most spurious gift..one day...Their DAUGHTER...

The name of daughter was Fardeen..she really a fairy tell princess most beautiful in the world..she like her parents love her kingdom and her parents.She always ready to do anything for them...she has beautiful green eyes and silky curls ,in her eyes always saw so much love..even she has power of eyes..to remove all the evilness in people..and its so much help to make a peace in kingdom...her best friend was werewolf and his name was Jayraj..he was the son of King's close Friend and also the leader of werewolf Sidhraj..Jayraj always hepl fardeen to make a peace...they both bonded with each other...in secretly jayraj like fardeen but he know she never see him more then friend so he never told her..they thing all r peace in kingdom but they dont know some people which hungry of power and cant control their thirst for human..they started killing human but no one know about that..and they also draw the good vampire with them and made them evil.They get help by another kingdom king which hate werewolf and want to finish all the werewolf..he train them all all encourage them to kill werewolf..and one day its happen vampire kill so much werewolf..no one think about that..and then fight started between them..king and Shidharaj so much try to stop it but its not stop...and vampires also started to kill the human..Fardeen cant seen that..and she try so much to stop them but no use..Arjun and Arundhani know that now the day is come...and the another kingdom king caught arjun and Arundhati...he also killed Jayraj father who jump in fight to save his friend and vampire spread the roamer that vampire king killed werewolf leader..and now no one stop the big fight between them..Fardeen was so much pain to see this all..so she go the powerful vampire and ask the solution..and he told her only her boold and her sacrifice of life to stop this all..and she ready for it...she goes to the king who prison her parents and told him to merry with her and free her parents..king ready for it...bez he also want this beautiful princess...knowing that jayraj go to fight with king..Fardeen try to stop him but no use..and king also killed Jayraj..Fardeen try to remove the king evilness but destiny not support her,,and her magic didnt work on him..then she married the king and told the king if they want to become one then they have to exchange their blood...king ready for it..and he bite her..and started sucking her..when her blood  go in his..its work like poison..in his system...he died emidiately..and fardeen now plan to end full kingdom..she started spelling all kingdom but she dont know some people were run from kingdom..
she close all the path of kingdom..and fire all the kingdom and also burn herself..bez she know for the peace this sacrifice is necessary...she burn alive herself for her people and her parents..

here the king arjun come with his all power to finish the evil king but saw the all kingdom i fire..he was so much shock and seen her daughter burn alive... he run to save her but she stop him"pls father its...its..necessary to stop fight..pls make a peace ..between were...wolf ..and vamp...i...i..love u ..both.."and fardeen died...he heartbroken come in kingdom and see him like this all understand what happen..then powerfull vampire come who tell the future...and told them
"My child dont cry,she sacrifice her life for peace ...u have to be proud parents...and dont wary...she will come again...yes see have to come to join vampire and werewolf  with each other again...this time she died because her savior will not born but when next time she born her savior ready to save her from all evil...and now u both also have to go..u have to born again in another time for save her from evil..."and he free both of king and queen sole... he all this story write in book and give to one old werewolf and told him to take care of this..because when write times come their in so many sustenance have to open...

all vampire and werewolf decided to make border and live separate..for peace...now them path were different and they never cross path with each other... humans also go far away from them bez they dont want to repeat the history again...and which evil vampire were alive they also leave because they know they have to more powerful and if they live here..no one can leave them alive...

And the Powerful vampire also leave his body...to go another world...because he know he have to give his power to someone..which close to princess savior...The nature now wait for born again her princess...who can again make a peace...

Character sketch:-

Raichands:-

Abhay raichand:-  300 year old vampire, arrogant ,rude for other        people..but for his family he has very soft and jolly person,he only enjoy himself around his family. He has a power to hail people.Love his family so much.

Alisha Raichand:-  150 year old vampire,sister of abhay, jolly and love lots of his brother.She has a ability to see vision of future. She love Kunal Raichand .

Kunal Raichand:-  125 year old vampire,very naughty and he has ability to calm person,sole mate of Alisha,living with Raichand for long time.Do anything for Raichand.

Chand Raichand:- 500 year old vampire, he is a owner of Raichand vampire. He is accent vampire and and lots of care for his family.

Haseena Raichand:-  280 year old vampire, mate of chand,love her family most.

Dobariyal:-

Pia dobariyal:-18th year old girl, positive view for her life but one incidence change her all life.she has mystery about her but dont know about it.here pia has extra ordinary mind so she complete her graduation in 16th year and finish MBA in 18th year

Arnav
dobariyal:-Father of pia, Simple  business man.Love his family lots but his one decision change his all family life.

Madhu
dobariyal:- Mother of pia,house wife and care lots about her family.

Anuja Pradhan:- Best friend of pia.

Friends i add the character sketch and and another characters which are coming that add when it require.

misha jaiswal :-close friend of raichand and also one of employ of raichand...and kabir's gf..

kabir rathod  :-  fun loving jolly guy but since sour for his work love misha so much... employ of raichand..

darnish shigh :-  employ of raichand empire but he is also higher post manager of empire...bez of his good work...

khurana:-

jay khurana :-
youngest son of khurana's ,fun loving gay...his life motive is only enjoy life...werewolf young...dashing..18 year old..

sameer khurana:- elder bro of jay serious person but love her family lots..love her wife mansi lots...21 year old..help his father to lead wolf clan...

mansi khurana:-  wife of sameer khurana,lots lover her family..

tejas and tapsi khurana:- parents of jay and sameer...tejas is leader of werewolf clan..

Chapter 1-page 3
Chapter 2-page 6
chapter 3-page 12
chapter 4-page 17
chapter 5-page 23
chapter 6-page 29
chapter 7-page 36
chapter 8-page 45
chapter 9-page 54

Edited by TeDylove - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept chandni! Continue soon.
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry double post.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start. Loved it. so, pls continue soon and pm me.
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept...continue soon pm me😊
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chandni superb concept yar...
mindblowing...
loved it...
u should be cont it ...soonn
i also confused about the name ...two names come to my mind...
MY LOSTED LIFE...
MY SAVIOUR...saviour becz you should mention abut next time her saviour will be born with her so may be that will be abhay sooo i think thsts name...

but you should select that name tht suits your ff ok...its just a suggestin..

and plzzz pm me yar
Edited by bellaaa - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Do continue... As for the title...how about Phoenix? As a Phoenix rises from ashes...like the princess...
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww yaar I loved the concept:) cont soon:)...
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
do continue... nice start chanu
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Concept is nice Chandni 😊 Continue soon. My Savior or Phoenix both are nice(suggested by Bella n Shreya)