schatten thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ths is realy gud
poor arnav so much in luv so much in pain
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os that was so emotional and heartbreaking and yet beautiful and perfect asr pain him opening his heart just to be hurt not seeing the whole picture loved it thanks for the pm
humsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

Post cannot be quoted.

very good writing skills u have thx for sharingπŸ‘
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this os was beautiful! your work is amazing! it was heart touching!
like_ipk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely OS Lyraa. πŸ‘πŸΌ
With your fluid writing you have captured each emotion so beautifully.
I love the way you write.

All the best for your exams once again.
Cant wait for them to get over 'coz then I;d get to read your FF updates.

hemvb thumbnail
beautiful..heart touching as always :)
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Trudging up the mountain of all the grateful comments to your OS, I doubt if mine will be lost in the mass or if it would be noticed by your wandering eyes. But I cannot stop myself from telling this Lyraa. I have told you once and I tell you again. Your stories simply take my breath away. Whether its and OS or an FF, I read the first word and then its like my heart stops beating. I hear no sound but the gentle rush of the written words over me. I think its your voice I hear narrating it to me: a gentle, from-the-heart echo. Is that what you sound like? To me that's what you are Lyraa. A heart that thinks, feels and talks...And then only when I reach they last word will I hear the return of my heartbeat, and its reviving thump will be so gentle as if it too were moved by the effect of the story its mistress had just read. Marvelous creation! I simply love being one with your stories. Not because they kill time, but because they make my time stand still. Thank you Lyraa, thank you for sharing yourself through your words...
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh Lyraa!! It was beautiful! 

You can write like this too?? I thought you only make me cry! Honestly, when I saw OS from you, I was all ready for feeling heavy but today I felt happy!!

I loved the last part! Tears prickled and he felt he held it once again. Amazing!!

Expecting ur exams to over soon and be in action! I already miss all ur updates! Anyways, study comes first, all the best!😊

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
that was sooo beautiful n i really mean it the OS was really very beautiful
n also that got me emotional but it shows u r an amzing writer so yea lyk 3 cheers 2 u hun
i seriously loved this OS i jus came downstairs from sleep n i was kinda tired with my eyes half  closed but when i saw the OS which said LYRAA sent it my eyes came wide open n i wasnt even 1 bit tired :):):)
thnks sooo much 4 the pm luv u loadz n good luck in your exams hope u get a high grade or mark what ever u call it 😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was simply beautiful, I'm so touched by this and just can't find words to describe it.

Just too good.

Dee