Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This OS is dedicated to those three frns who keep me sane- Harshu, Bhavi and Aparna... 
I know i havent been commenting much but thats because i havent read.. m gona catch up on every FF after exams... so plzzz dont mind if i dont comment... till may...
I never make it a compulsion to comment every time i write something but yea at least make it a point to hit on the like button,... 
neway... my FFs are on a hold till may... 
happy reading
PMS later

Note: I donot accept frn req from those who have never commented...
Edited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago

Me first again..😆

Well I could have said that it was gorgeous, I could feel the words stringing my heartbeats, and it felt I came alive as I read the last line, the two scenes reflected the two sides of my heart

I knew I loved her and she loved me
She loved me and that was all I wanted to know

Seriously, you are the finest writer I came across, I have to admit you never fail to amaze me with you strings of words
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
Res;)
love to res

okk first thanx u very much and dear i keep u sane haye:*
omg i thought i m girl who always make u insane by constatly saying that lyraa u r scaring me:p

coming back to OS
this is beautiful as i always say, u know what there is flood of all emotions in ur each updt.:)
first that payash wedding days scene, loved how u described his realization of love and all his mind thought:)
IT HAD NEVER BEEN ME WHO HELD HER HEART awww poor my arnie :|
and holi
bestest epi ever:)
u know i cannt copy paste, there r many lovely lines that i loved:)
awsome
muuuhaaa(2nd kiss frm me):D

p.s.- HARSHU (holy) ;)
i know m crazy:p

*edit again*
beautiful banner:):)Edited by aparna5293 - 12 years ago
one word for your os Beautiful

loved it very well written 
Breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL! Loved every bit of...it conveyed his feeling so damn perfectly.👏
Aww... I love you Adi!! Seriously!! :)
What shall I say? I love your writing. As I've already told you over phone... (yeah, people... We're cool that way!!) ;)
Thank you for giving such a beautiful OS and dedicated to me too... :)
WOW!!! u described arnav's feelings beautifully n so accurately..this is what he must have been feeling those times...luvd the holi part especially😍🤗dear,have i told u that u r a genius!!😃 
ps-i just saw that my comment has appeared on the 1st page..yippee!! this is the first time!!
Edited by abcxyz2099 - 12 years ago
Awww lyraa you dedicated to me. I am totally honoured. Well you too keep me sane from ipkknd obsession and also our exams hon. Os was beautifully written. I have so manu fav lines tat i lost count of it. You are so good with human emotions especially angst as many will agree with me. Well now time to get back to books. Happy reading.
sigh!!! that was soo beautiful!!! the way you described Arnav's feelings!! just brilliant!!! fab!!! really miss ur updates!!!