Looking For GOOD Lakorns

mystikfire thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm obsessed with Lakorns or Doramas... anything Asian with lots of Drama! The sad thing it that I only speak English :( so it needs to be subbed in Eng. I've seen so many already but I'm picky with what I watch, I'm looking for Slap/Kiss Dramas or even something that is super Dramatic! I also been trying to find a Drama where the girl is still... innocent in sense lol 😳. If not either of those two then a Drama where the lead girl is in High School... I recently seen LIFE (I believe that is what it is called) and it might be a Dorama but it was super brutal and very good, an all High School Drama. I'm so tired of searching to hit dead ends... or finding a good Drama but it isn't in English! :( So all help will be nice :D and I can help back if anyone is interesting in the same! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystikfire thumbnail
:)Edited by mystikfire - 12 years ago
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People have listed their favourites and what not here, so you can pick out what you like

desilife4eva thumbnail
if you like Rom Coms you should watch:
SungKyunKwan Scandal, The Greatest Love, My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox, Goong, My Girl, You're Beautiful, Hotaru No Hikari

If you are looking for something a bit dramatic but not completely Melodramatic:
Ojakgyo Brothers (girl slaps guy on first encounter!!, BEST LONG RUNNING DRAMA 58 eps but worth it its really FUNNY and CUTE too) , Boys Before Flowers/ Hana Yori Dango, Shining Inheritance, Can You Hear My Heart (don't go by its summary, its really different from what you would think), CITY HUNTER (girl backflips guy LOL and there is a kiss then slap scene, LEE MIN HO NUFF SAID)

Some currently airing dramas you should catch:
RoofTop Prince, King2Hearts, Fashion King on viki.com (they sub on the day it airs, ENG) 

Websites Iuse to watch: viki.com, dramacrazy.net, kimchidrama.net, hulu, and most of the time i google it in VIDEOS with duration 20min or longer, and get it :))
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Swang Biang ( Paradise Diversion) is good...and it is subtitled in ENglish...It is not in high school...but it is Bad boy, innocent girl formula
mystikfire thumbnail
Thank you all so much! Seriously means a lot to me! I love sitting and watching some Drama on rainy days like today!
desilife4eva: I've seen Boys Before Flowers/ Hana Yori Dango :) loved!!! But thanks sooo much for giving me more and sites to look! So excited!

.echo.: Thank you also I'll look now :) Thanks so much!

-racha-: Yes I loved that one so much! I would have listed what I already seen but sadly there are so many I can't remember unless I looked haha! Thanks!
mystikfire thumbnail
Desilife4eva: I am going to check out

SungKyunKwan Scandal

Hotaru No Hikari

They sound pretty awesome! I have seen:

Coffee Prince

Boys over Flowers

Hana Yori Dango

Hana Kimi

LIFE

Defendant of Love

Sawan Biang

I know there is more to that also lol but not listed

.Echo. thumbnail
You should totally check out Protect the Boss (Korean) when you have time if you havent seen it already. The drama was amazingly written and the cast was perfect.
Also (Taiwanese) Hi My Sweetheart - I suggest this only becuase I adore Show Luo and Rainie Yang together. It has a fairly decent storyline and Devil Beside You is good.
Ive pretty much watched everything with Oguri Shun but not alot of it meets the criteria that you mentioned in the first post

One final thing to add is that epdrama is a good site to find alot of subbed shows too.

Its nice to see more members coming to the forum, you should check out some of the other threads and join in 😊
mystikfire thumbnail
Thanks so much! I'll look into those ones as well :) and I'll most likely read the other threads :) that is how I signed up in the first place lol😳
.Echo. thumbnail
Youre welcome! Well free to join in anytime, we love to rant at times so be warned 😆