Na Bole Tum scores Half a Century - Video!

Posted: 12 years ago

NBT Team with RM.TV... video also there 😳

Please leave the comments on the site.😊
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/rm-adda/videos/item/491-na-bole-tum-scores-half-a-century-video Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Half century ho gayi aur pata bhi nahi chala... we are so lost...πŸ˜† Thanx for sharing.
hahah ya mis we are lost buut  in our Monu πŸ˜‰

completed 50 episodes awwwπŸ₯³
nice interview by  Sudhir Sharma:)

congratulate the entire team of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch KahaπŸ€—
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ congratulations to whole NBT team u guys superb rocking πŸ‘

Aakanksha and Kunal πŸ‘
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the link😊

congrats to every NBT lover and its team for completing half century.πŸ₯³

Mohan is looking so cuuuteee😍.
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for posting!

Lovely segment by the RM team...Addu-Nanhi enacting the first MM meeting was HILARIOUSπŸ˜†...Ashnoor is a firecracker and I'm sure could have played Megha's role if she wasn't a kid...haha...and Vishesh toh apni hi dhun mein tha...haha

And it was nice to get a perspective from the production team about how they organize behind the scenes...good questions by the interviewer there.

To finally the Kunal-Akanksha randomness bits...hahaha...a continuation of that previous segment on them it seems...Kunal thinks that Akanksha looks like Sonam Kapoor? Woah...lol...Akanksha really didn't seem to take kindly to that...haha

Anyways their randomness was amusing to watch and it was nice to know more about how Akanksha got the role and her audition regarding that :-)

*Edit: Oh and congrats to the team on completing 50 epis😊
Edited by AreYaar - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ashnoor and Vishesh doing MM's first meeting...haha I so loved itπŸ˜³πŸ˜† And finally KA...their answers always crack me up! 🀣 Anyways lovee them so much and thanks for sharing!

Btw congrats to NBT team for completing 50 episodes! Way to go for more episodes! Love this show and hopefully it will see more and more success in the future! πŸ‘
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh what ay hilarious interview. :P πŸ˜† Fun. :D

The kids were hilarious with their Megha-Mohan impressions! haha And Ashnoor toh is a natural dadi amma. And Vishesh with his "Tumhe mummy kisne banaya?"...LOL what a cutie! 

Kunal and Aakansha were hilarious! Aakansha's laugh is so silly...πŸ˜†...and contagious...it makes me break into giggles too. πŸ˜†

Aakansha is just so Indian. Like her hand gestures and expressions and everything...I don't think I can explain this...you either know what I mean or you don't...for example her "chi chi" expressions and the way she goes "main iski senior hoon"...haha I love it. πŸ˜† I just love that desi-ness...it's like Mohan's lingo...totally addicting and so satisfyingly expressive! :D 

Aakansha is just super expressive without being very eloquent with words. Kunal is the one that can talk more comfortably...but Aakansha is so vibrant and expressive that she communicates enough through her gestures only. lol It's super cute. 

LMAO at the expressions Aakansha was making while describing Kunal's "clumsiness"! That was totally like a Mrs. Vyas and Mohan scenario there! :P 

And that one bit where Aakansha snatches the mike out of Kunal's hands and then holds it for him? Hain? πŸ˜† Bahaha...maybe she was worried about the cleanliness of Kunal's hands again. :P This time also he was mazze mein eating stuff. LOLL  

And that end bit...Kunal has an obsession with playing with Aakansha's hair clip thingy. :P lol 

Aww..."Good jodi" :D πŸ‘πŸΌ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

And that end bit...Kunal has an obsession with playing with Aakansha's hair clip thingy. :P lol 

I love when he does it...They are such an adorable on-screen couple! 😳